3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Martina 27.04.20 05:35 pm

Which is better: Gothic 1 or Gothic 2? (Gothic 2)

I do not know whether there was already such a topic. if you had let Modera removed.
do you think what Gothic top 1 or 2. at first, I played the second and thought it a masterpiece, then played night of the Raven and still more in assuring convinced. but when the village for the first it was found that the little sister s top. OK, I came to the conclusion that in itself Gothic 2 is worse than Gothic 1. I don't like settlements (of Onar's farm and the monastery, Khorinis normal) is clearly small compared with the Old, the New camp, Swamp camp in Gothic 1. and the plot is not impressive. in Gothic 1 is still better.
but the addon Gothic 2: night of the Raven in my no worse than Gothic 1. although my friends are gamers somehow don't think so. Gothic 1 for the unique game that nothing can compare. what do you think?
72 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gothicwin 27.04.20

You must know that in Gothic 2 bugs also abound and this is an understatement. How did level 5 expert:). For example, you can earn a lot of money by using the same bug (at the blacksmith, hunter, etc.) or pass in a mining valley in the 1st part of the game. Also here you can include and pass through walls GG.

The question was this: Which is better Gothic 1 or Gothic 2?
Answer: Gothic 2.

M
Midlight 27.04.20

Gotha 2 almost identically the same what is goth 1, although in Gotha 2 more features...and better story...^_^

V
VaMpiRe 27.04.20

Gothic 2 night of the Raven. especially location yarkendare... it's something

K
K.I.L.L.E.R 27.04.20

In the 1st Gothic story more INTERESTING but in the 2nd Gothic problems any more interesting,but I liked the 1st more! ;)

A
ArWen Red Dragonica 27.04.20

Yes, agree, 1 goth the plot actually steers, and the atmosphere there is not the same...
In the 1st your murderers with you and TALK (which are just orcs-shamans in the Temple of the Sleeping! Undead and talking!;))), and in the 2nd only I will rip you to pieces!!, and a bunch of bandits you fly, nor you, Hello or goodbye!)))

A
Alice_Tremere 27.04.20

I love Goths 2 HB, but did not play in the 1st part, and wants. Great app, but the plot idea for later. As for the 3rd... It has simplified to the limit, added a few new features and removed a bunch of old nice chips, replacing them with great world without borders, a non-linear plot and stupid some beating in most places. IMHO.

D
Dark-tron 27.04.20

The question of the subject:
Who better than mom or dad

ALL SUPER!!!!

M
MCesh 27.04.20

The first was revelation, the second is a sweet sequel, addon - berry cake with whipped cream, a third of the fries.

M
Martina 27.04.20

the third part is the fries.

overdone.))))))

k
kusok tiberiya 27.04.20

beautiful Gothic 3,Gothic 1 is interesting and complex but done haphazardly,Gothic 2 is more interesting and more fluent first,and addentity but very good.complex

D
DJA III 27.04.20

1-Gotha - happiness was , work scored , Gamal not sleeping ...2-I'm the same way , and 3-disappointed :(

Comp dead...

k
kusok tiberiya 27.04.20

my computer is good but the third high all smooth brakes for it that there is no such a computer which is purely at 75 fps on max it will take a computer there? answer:NOOO

Y
Ya hochu triss 27.04.20

Third gophna 2 and 1 road))

F
FROZENROCK 27.04.20

The second is better than first and third.

-
-KRESTONOSEC- 27.04.20

And then war!! What you are not reconciled in any way? You've seen what happens when the world is ruled by displacemnet and rozbrat. So I say : ALL Gothic cool, but if someone doesn't like something: first, second or third Gothic, one not a real fan of the Gothic style, but just an impostor!

E
Evgeniy Frunze 27.04.20

CRUSADER-

Absolutely agree with you !!!!! Impossible not to love any Gothic, if you istinnyi gotoman. Because in addition to all other things, you had to fall in love with the story. Which can opens up in the third Gotha. For me, they are all masterpieces. They just can't exist without each other...

F
FaLecT1on[FT] 27.04.20

Two

C
Cypher89 27.04.20

I agree! Gothic 1 and 2 count as one as they are made on one engine.

N
NOSFERATY Iz Zheza 27.04.20

Gothic superb!any except the third, the third a sad piece of shit

W
WaRRiNG96 27.04.20

as for me Gotha Gotha 2 and 3 is better.. a Gothic one cheto neoch liked..