3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Losundrik 27.04.20 07:17 pm

Inferior if you place. transport

I live on konecke,sit by the window and sleep.If you sit on the edge then give way to Granny or pregnant woman.although sometimes I wonder-is she pregnant or just eating a lot:)
98 Comments
Sort by:
R
Red_El 27.04.20

Inferior to the grandparents and pregnant women.

Y
Yamaxanadu 27.04.20

I concede current pretty girls.
Babuska and grandpas too young compared to me

E
EvilGamer 27.04.20

Concede this...But harmful abulencia calculate the flight!Ride back and forth from the grain you do.This does not yield fundamentally.Yes, they are harmful to some..

b
byndr 27.04.20

too crowded Moscow.. 10 million? the horror:P like do not watch the news, you always see the same MACHINE. The road is wide, but wheelbarrows as much as the street-not to go I guess. All go and go a continuous stream, with slow speed... unthinkable. And how much of these harmful substances it is difficult to say...
Soldier, I when on the tour went - was surprised that this mist is in the middle of the day over the city?
It turned out to be smoke.

In General concede. Sometimes not even sit down, if you know what the next stop will include the grannies.
Old age must be respected. As there is in the Soviet Union... the elderly always we honor...
If it was so. And then to old age and place one will not yield.
Nube underdeveloped with snatchingly insolent. Watering such tries.

T
Tayler Derden 27.04.20

Sometimes give in...

I
Infamita 27.04.20

Inferior harmful..even the grannies that-n is also muttering them)). Sometimes will pretend that I go out. Do not like people to complain, you still know that someone they still will not concede when they go n go

F
Fanyk 27.04.20

I always travel with headphones and look out the window and pretend that nothing is invisible, nothing inaudible.
I am a man very nice(attractive) and I can even say that I'm beautiful(in some places) so that Chicks in public transport often stare at me,and when I abruptly wrapped eyes on them, they sharply turn his turret the other way and pretend that even nesmotrel me just never.
and I taschyus when I go to avtobuse and some chick ash vypivaet and trying to peek and which also had a player.

and I have no player,just a fancy mobile! ha ha ha!

L
Losundrik 27.04.20

Humble

t
true_6o6ep 27.04.20

Nothing, and it will be located Gopnik... )))
If I'm on the subway sit on a target (when working with food), then sit on the side and sleep, well if not the final, then do not sit down, because it makes no sense.

M
McEclipse 27.04.20

neudachnegi need to travel by car

[
[KWAZAR] 27.04.20

Give way!Always!

A
Antoine777 27.04.20

McEclipse, Chom you're right:)
And on a subject, if, then, there was this steady feeling that every grandmother, simply do nothing and they are constantly Sarasota in Abstractart... I have a couple of pax refused, probably really got this, which just really not doing anything else and she rides by, so she didn't say a word, and those that go, they immediately begin to wail... So, please be careful, if you see Granny kakudidi... Usually Dedkov all Sarasota FROM, and sitting at home, or trough your chase...

R
ReDoX 27.04.20

Of course inferior - women, children, the elderly, people with cord. bags, etc.
So all you have to do.

R
RussianQuaker 27.04.20

If I yield in public transport? - YES!!! The conductor I always give him up.

B
Bdzola 27.04.20

Age on public transport do not sit... and Then to give no need ))) for all estupendo )))

A
A.Soldier of Light 27.04.20

here, the wise cheloveg )))

M
Martina 27.04.20

Bdzola

27.04.07 13:29 Age on public transport do not sit... and Then to give no need ))) for all estupendo )))

right. legs - lutsy transport. and share with anyone not necessary and free of charge.)))))

C
COOLFOXX 27.04.20

Never give way and not going to concede!

R
RussianQuaker 27.04.20

And the conductor? O_o

t
trane deystvitelno zhopa 27.04.20

and I don't go to communal transport ;))