3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azarkin Alexander 27.04.20 07:20 pm

Weapons for war bucks for the time in the boxes good luck forever. (Warface)

Your reaction if the admins started 1 time a month for a few days, for example with each update the game, add 3-5 days weapon from the category Warbucks for a while in the box good luck at the Warbucks with a chance to beat it forever!!!, and then removed the(((
In my opinion, it would be very beneficial to all parties because
- the players would be able to knock out their weapons forever
- grew online all hoarded would the WB to the new update
- after 1-2 failed attempts at shaving, merged to currency and barbacovi millionaires already would not like that, and run pve earning variki, to next month again to try their luck
- purchase VIP and super VIP to farm Varick
- moreover Warbucks began to buy for credits))) for a couple of days on bare most not nupharmic.
It would be all fine and would make imbalance. Not everyone who wants to come in and knock the weapon forever in these few days, and for beginners in General dilemma to buy or to spin with the world Bank on the beginners at all tight, all need to buy and they are always there.

13 Comments
Sort by:
W
WQnderfu11 27.04.20

I agree with the author

W
WQnderfu11 27.04.20

In Europe, there are already similar due to the old developers, I think the current(soap) won't do that

-
-VinDrosel 27.04.20

I have three Leman Warbucks, not what to do )))

P
Pavel Solovev13081980 27.04.20

the author just suggested that the most profitable option

11111KURD11111 27.04.20

with soap it's the miser)))

r
red16 27.04.20

And me so never have enough Warbucks(((

h
hz12 27.04.20

I think in this case, suddenly rises the repair cost of this weapon (:

N
Nakicasy 27.04.20

orsis of topseee

T
T2 FLAIR 27.04.20

But it's meylru, unlikely , but it would be great.

w
websot 27.04.20

Alexander Azarkin
In the game balance, it's not God, decide the hands and the experience

S
SolokhinAndrei 27.04.20

Cool idea, it's not so unbalanced. Donat have many, and to fill the gun for the world Bank or to have it forever - it's nice

P
Pavel2017 27.04.20

The idea is cool, but... even if mail.ru will take such a step, the cost of repair such a weapon is just outrageous...
However, the author of the proposal respect - the idea is really great and I will be very glad if you implement it!

g
goroziy1 27.04.20

This is at the expense of buying war bucks for credits.The current course is very much grabianski.