3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dantos 27.04.20 07:20 pm

Problems with passing (Deponia)

can't move on to part 3: putting all the way right launch trolley show conversation three organova and as I sped past them, and suddenly the trolley in a second back in the ways, and then sit in the trolley where to configure the way... went to restart, put the other way, etc. nothing(( bug pirates or something?
24 Comments
Sort by:
G
GoldringZaugel 27.04.20

no, nothing to do with pirates. play off version of the incentive, the same problem. came here to help how to solve it. see what's the same.

M
MiD10NighT 27.04.20

the same problem(

L
LostDeus 27.04.20

So no one still has not solved the problem?

G
GoldringZaugel 27.04.20

English forum write that it is possible to skip the puzzle with trolley. but I can't. still there threw the link to the save after solving the puzzle, but unfortunately only English. version of the game. they say there is a lot of reasons of this bug, and of course daedalic entertainment already working on it. In General the game is very balanuta.

a
axe66 27.04.20

and you the correct option is picked? consult the walkthrough =)

M
MiD10NighT 27.04.20

axe66
I checked that option the right but the cart still sends back
GoldringZaugel
I also skip puzzles no

k
killerbot 27.04.20

and the passage of Customapi watched?

G
GoldringZaugel 27.04.20

killerbot
what? there is written how to pass, and not how to solve the problem. about it there is nothing there.

g
geofront 27.04.20

Skip this mini-game is very simple, here is a screenshot. The red circle with the circled cross, which allows you to do it.
PlayGround.ru

G
GoldringZaugel 27.04.20

geofront
thank you. how did I not notice? here is an idiot.

S
Samutoturbotrop 27.04.20

Lay out here are some achievements with which I had difficulty obtaining. Maybe someone will be useful, the Internet is not found.

Not enough brands
In Quake in the mail let the kitten pasting stamps, not espresso, and a sedative.

Newton would be proud of
In the head with a crane and a trolley insert in the box, located in the crane cabin, instead of the fuse any inverter.

Fan of levers
The third Chapter is about device with the cotton candy there are 3 levers. Pull them while the second arm will not fall off until you get the achievement.

Gourmet
In the third Chapter to eat salmon on a stick, try all three kinds of cotton candy and chew gum.

The paradox
In the third Chapter, when you find the stones, pick them and go to the green pool in the yard. Throw in this water a pebble.

History Of Deponia
In the third Chapter take the glowing phosphor cotton candy and put it in a box each glass stained glass (there are 3). When you do this, be sure to inspect every stained glass window, before pull the wool back.

Droggelbeher
This is a special game mode that is unlocked after the first pass of the game. To start it, in the settings tick the box opposite the head man, and then start a new game. All the dirty trick in that all the dialogue and all the names in the game change the word Droggelbeher. So you either need very good to remember all the dialogues or watch videoprohozhdenie on the same YouTube to know what line of dialogue to push. Keep in mind, the game in this mode, you have to pass completely, so to cheat and include this regime in the end will come.

B
Bogomazov Nikolay 27.04.20

At the beginning of doing it right then take the burner open the inventory and it's not there what to do, we can kinit write.

U
UnrealOLEZHEK 27.04.20

CRAZY HIP
the same problem

U
UnrealOLEZHEK 27.04.20

CRAZY HIP
found the solution: the burner is in inventory is it's invisible, wield the cursor over all the cells in the inventory and in one of them you will find it

N
Nikita Kuzmin 27.04.20

How to get the achievement Amateur leverage? The 2nd falls off and fails.

n
nsaints 27.04.20

#DeponiaDoomsday #Deponia

j
juljok10 27.04.20

What delaaaat ??? \Again, talk to Hannekom, and now the right answer to his questions, to get the car keys:

What's your name? - Sweet tooth
What's your favorite color? Pink
Do you have any Hobbies? – I love ballet

M
Memgo 27.04.21

In the epics, Deponia was handed out, I decided to play, but ran into a problem in the "Doc's laboratory" location when Donna and her hulks came there. As I understand it, there should be a Gol (tied), but I don't have it and only Doc tied there ... The bottom line is that I need to distract her (like champagne or something and remove the cartridge), but so on. to. she's not there, I can't do that. If someone had such a problem and you solved it, please help me too :)

X
Xanzo1 28.10.21

Help me please. I'm playing on Nintendo switch and I can't wake up the goal. I did everything according to the Guides and when I try to insert a funnel, they tell me * Focus, Rufus *. After that, nothing happens. I try to give coffee right away, writes to me that I must make sure that I do not spill a drop

K
Kefed 14.02.22

Xanzo1
Found how? Same problem