3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kerimov_Maksim 27.04.20 07:21 pm

The opinion of Your parents about the fact that you play games?

Good evening, users of the PlayGround! If You live with your parents, must have been such a situation when your mother or father complained that you are playing games and not doing something useful. I propose to write in the subject, how your parents relate to the fact that you have a gambling problem :) My example, I think that I grew a bloodthirsty killer or a terrorist, because I play shooters :D
34 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 27.04.20

Kerimov_Maksim
The census of schoolchildren decided to spend?

S
Sima4 27.04.20

As a parent I will say that my kids play on the weekends for half an hour. Now 1.5 years. First buhteli, but now happy with this time. Play WoT. The eldest (12 years old) I'm thinking Half-Life to allow. Whines, asks. Remember when small was, for the night instead of fairy tales, Half told, ooh, ooh, sleep in a race. It would be necessary to allow.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 27.04.20

Sima4
Play WoT.
So that's why on the weekends to play.

S
Sima4 27.04.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]

They on the odd weekends DIN :)

K
Klingin 27.04.20

everything is good in moderation - this time. And secondly if only studied well, and there are already can play and. Personally, my parents adhered to, and I just showed them the diary at the end of the quarter, where I got straight a's and b's, and they didn't ask questions.

K
Kerimov_Maksim 27.04.20

Sima4
Hehe, well, do anything play?

W
Waffen 27.04.20

Swear only when a two-story Mat on the whole apartment start yelling,banging Claudia on the table,clubbing a chair with his fists etc etc. my Nerves are shot...wife is silently listening to the player...to speak to me in those moments that it is useless..)

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

Sima4 wrote:
play on the weekends for half an hour. Now 1.5 years
max home mode

J
JUnnAmmED 27.04.20

Logan2016
Play all day long is also not the case.And having complete freedom in a video game you're going to want to play and play,you will not know the limit.You will think,how would hurry to get out of any business that would like to sit down and play,and if the big game or even MMO,it will simply fall out of the world,trying to pass as much as possible.Although,maybe I'm too exaggerating,but when I was in school we almost the whole class ran either to me or to anyone else who was Sega with mortal Kombat and two joysticks.Then there were the clubs with Quali,and then with cs 1.6,and then,just when many people had computers,there was WoW with the raids in which we were missing.So complete freedom in anything is not always good.

M
MunchkiN 616 27.04.20

I clearly explained what I will or won't play significantly better I learn will not. pawson.
in the section sports and clubs of all sorts, I also do not intend to go voschem
so naturally I spend my free time on games and not on the 2-3 fold execution wrocaw.

S
Sidorovich12 27.04.20

Yeah they do this shit. Said at the time: your life is up to you. Will become homeless it's your own business.

t
tovarish comrade 27.04.20

In the absence of the parents of the problem do not know.

L
Lifariya 27.04.20

My dad and myself playing. I computer played the role of a stick: vacuum, perform some task, play on.

c
captainbarboss 27.04.20

I'm a parent, I'm cool;)

W
Wolf347 27.04.20

They are as ideological as I am)

G
Geralt-47 27.04.20

in my childhood, which was 7 years ago, I could do anything, only we had to learn well and to visit sports sections. In the end come after each quarter, what has flopped diary on a table with a bunch of fives and fours, and fives are always more there, and calmly sat behind crysis or oblivion.

G
Geralt-47 27.04.20

MunchkiN 616
ahaha)) Oooh)I remember in my class somewhere in 2002-2003 chuvachkov bought the computer. We all isnavigable because he rubai not in comp. clubs, and at home. His grades immediately went down. That's RIGHT. Many who have bought the computers have also become students. Parents could not raise them so that the toy does not impact on learning. For the immature student, the computer is infection, which should be allowed only when he learns to 5 and 4.

W
Wing42 27.04.20

Geralt-47 wrote:
Parents could not raise them so that the toy does not impact on learning. For the immature student, the computer is infection, which should be allowed only when he learns to 5 and 4.
The fact that the education system is not competitive with the computer, and may not interest children is the ONLY problem of the education system. Even more precisely, the problem is ONLY in itself.
The fact that the parents are unable to cope with the level of responsibility that comes with the birth in their family of bratty children - again, the ONLY problem parents. And the blame for its negligence or inattention ONLY themselves.
But to Asses the educational side and donkeys on the part of family life, the computer is always a nice way to justify their own incompetence in many matters.

M
MunchkiN 616 27.04.20

Geralt-47
To lower performance results in the fact that the gap in school knowledge and the complexity of the material. usually, regardless of the computer there is a picture of the next thing znaczaco in elementary school, the student learns well then if that's not very good and then he goes like Dembele and scored finally on uchobu. and some do sometimes to hammer on the fact of the regularity of visit to the school.
peck just can compet to absorb the time required for ucheby. when I bought computer, I have really been quite usray for a short time I was peck-peck has become more an achiever because there voschem due to the fact the Pitch was difficult and the new konsolki it's not fun - I mean in the pitch of the head began obrazovati new neural connections to all sorts of mouse-controlled papochka folding and geometry and gration. triangulate. and there as if some not PA Russian can be. therefore, in related subjects and reading in Minya uspevaete then increased. and to manage your time and plan and I am still in the first grade, opened. but the lessons of how you scored and scored.

T
True_Rivethead 27.04.20

I'm an orphan:(