3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basse 27.04.20 07:25 pm

Expectations from the game (Call of Duty: WWII)

What are you waiting for ? Write your thoughts
21 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Dro 27.04.20

Yes, there is so clear, will topic.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 27.04.20

waiting to sledgehammer the same solo good to drink as in the advansed warfare

K
Karabevichi 27.04.20

I run, because of the cool set and epic scenes, look Bewick and forget

k
kasak 27.04.20

To at least Russian localization added, and then saskarne like that

Z
Zlodeevi4 27.04.20

I looked at the trailer, there is some amerikashki...if there is 1 American company I play it out of principle will not, it will not be respect for the Russian people who in fact destroyed the German invaders fashiskih, 1 2 and 5 parts cold nothing so about our did, and if there will be this, let them play whatever graphics were not...and we have these fights were, such events....and about these gamburgeroedov enough already, enough!!!

k
kukava_d 27.04.20

kasak

B
BAZKIN 27.04.20

Zlodeevi4
Oh God, American developers have dared to make a game about Americans, how dare they !!! If we were doing a game about war, we would be sure the campaign was divided in half about our about them !!! (thick, like someone's mother, sarcasm)

M
MIKLAI 27.04.20

Expect trash from this game)

T
Timur Asailov 27.04.20

Zlodeevi4
This is nonsense....well you've played or not for the Russian, what's the difference this is a game that should just be fun. And not to play only because Russian can not because of respect ....stupid. We all know who won (not in economic terms), and this is important.

Z
Zlodeevi4 27.04.20

But for some Americans all the time to play too boring you know!it is better call of duty 2 zanogo pass, although there are also enough Russian company

J
JustiVoy 27.04.20

Something that will allow me to return to the old battle in the old parts of the code, and of course not disregard the game like (BO3) where all the spit. I hope at least this time they can release something not bad

S
SkyGame 27.04.20

The last part of the cold there is no framework, can you and villain to shove and the plot to cheat and weapon no head and share and features. But then the second world war and imposes limitations, I wonder what will get out all the same historicity must adhere to the bloat just will not work as before. Mission I think will be the type of all the games about the second world war Amer, first to run in the villages to eliminate флак88 guns or tanks to destroy, may put what mission to capture a bridge, throw in Africa or Belgium.

E
Eilas 27.04.20

It seems to have traveled the length and breadth of the subject of the second world war, once again the Omaha beach and other adventures of the good Yankees, sorry of course that the campaign is only for US, but it's better than cranberry for the Soviet Union. Let's see how optimized it will be. I hope the cartoon does well, and then on the PC a lot of cheaters were found.

v
varw 27.04.20

Waiting for a good multiplayer,campaign,coop,zombie mode.

v
vineamin 27.04.20

This year just waiting for this game !

s
serial86 27.04.20

Zlodeevi4
Aktivizion announced that the game will be released on 3 November 2017, With subtitles today.And then we'll see.

D
Dyuha 220023945874 27.04.20

Yeah, the game returns to the roots)) No futurism))

n
nico13 27.04.20

Remembering the distant 2008, I World at War gave for the new year, and my younger brother we took her for a very long time, changing if one of us were killed, and the game remained only awesome memories, atmospheric, a good and interesting story game. So expectations from WWII - at least the game should be not worse, so hopefully they will try.
PS: how many passed WаW, tried to save Polonsky and Roboho(some of them anyway die, so that in fact depended on me who) and the writer's mission about the storming of the Reichstag, which burned.

T
Tova Tova 27.04.20

Waiting zrelischnost and beauty of the graphics, and the ridiculous will always be about how 1 or more people killed a couple of enemies mouth with 0 IQ)

T
Tova Tova 27.04.20

Zlodeevi4
They make the game their rules. And I'm sorry it ignore the second world war on the territory of the Union, and would be a very epic battle ( but alas, the hostess a gentleman... There would be our instead of whining gash would be a good game, about Russian...