3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.20 07:28 pm

The problem is in the connection.Please help

Bought a motherboard Gigabyte K3 Gaming AM4 under CPU Ryzen 5 1500X.The Assembly was faced with a strange problem:the Pitch starts with only a screwdriver.Click on start – silence.But if you press it when Pitch is on,it restarts.How to connect it? Two motherboards from ASUS were.Such problem was not with them.Windows is on the hard under the old config in the profile.While trying to start Win second visible blue screen.But you can go into the BIOS.Maybe need to reinstall?Peck asks to restore Windows and hangs at the time of offering to restore it.I have all the valves (except the two bottom blowing) is connected to the mother

I'm specifically interested in these three connectors:

On ASUS (with her photos) was
111 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnPei 27.04.20

The truth about the connection is right, only in the passport for this motherboard. After the upgrade is recommended to do a clean Windows with a stick.

M
MunchkiN 616 27.04.20

hurriedly I Smok disassemble photos +2 stare from the left. top feed bottom restart. another is to note that on the plastic garbage with the wires should be written in the direction of induction arrow. PA the idea that this should not affect but I once this fact has Zagorakis from what I had a mirror to connect, however.
and about Windows not clear what is happening. PA the idea if Windows cannot be started nuzhon DVD drive and drive without Windows on which to install some Windows. (though I niche never re installed the only thing I have now Windows HP the epic does not work)

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.20

An__ei
I have Windows on disk.Disk can not be what?

A
AnPei 27.04.20

[Denis]
How do the shirts need to install in detail https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/software-download/windows10.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.20

An__ei

Require?But this is arrogance.I thing that the function of loading the disc remained.And what they require...well,let require

b
bazilews 27.04.20

Check carefully the connection of the connectors POWER SW and RESET SW

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.20

An__ei
If this disk device will certainly be signed as a CDROM/DVDROM. If it's a flash drive it will be USB device.
And where is the requirement to install from the flash drive?

bazilews
In the pictures you can see these mustache. Many options have tried tonight.Okay.I will try again as I can)

A
AnPei 27.04.20

[Denis]
This topic is extensive, I understand that you have Windows on the disk and so I put the option that suits you . But still with the stick easier.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.20

An__ei
To stick to throw,I have an old PC connect)
I need to install with UEFI.SchA in the Internet will search for

A
AnPei 27.04.20

[Denis]
Load from disk . Go to the (F12) Boot Menu (launches the boot menu) during the power-on or reboot.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.20

An__ei
Found a video on YouTube,setting only with flash drives.And if you put Vin7 x64,you have some files to change it in the UEFI.It turns out that the drive just will not install.Here they are,pitfalls
It is,in short, I rebuild the old system,clean the hard one (good two).To take my in-laws have a flash drive,create a bootable disk on it,and then put.Yoba))

c
callmegod 27.04.20

Nothing needs to be converted to UEFI. You just need settings download in the BIOS, to move from uefi+legacy to just UEFI. And there is no difference, even though You have the disk was MBR, at least for GPT (modern format). I helped to establish with the stick Win7х64.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.20

An__ei
While the old system was back to better times. I tried once to put 10-ku,from the site Mike did a boot disk.But I crawled out the window with the enter key before installation.And in old games-10 how?

callmegod
And none of the files in UEFI is not copied in win 7?

l
lokkie 27.04.20

In in. I always say, AMD is 50/50. Intel, though more expensive, but hemorrhoids is much less.. and they say they are much rarer, though not without its jokes.

[Denis] wrote:
I will try again as I can)
A Google look not destiny? Washed down with a book to your motherboard connection diagram.

[Denis] wrote:
And in old games-10 how?
Bad. Actually I had a specification to look to your motherboard. Manual reading is not taught.. not before Chota juzat? ))
Before installing Windows 7, please download from the official GIGABYTE website utility Windows USB Installation Tool.

A
AnPei 27.04.20

[Denis]
The BIOS is not hard disk. With the hard drive removed and forgotten. Put 7-ku, then the first will deliver 8-ku and 10-ku and she is out there hanging around and eye Masalit . I'm in the old games do not play no time to ekslyuzivov on the PS4 to play not that old. The oldest game I have on PC BF4, everything is fine . World of Tanks fps on QHD 117 to 120 to 144 Hz. stable.

c
callmegod 27.04.20

[Denis]
If you can not upgrade BIOS support installing Windows from a flash drive, download the utility from GIGABYTE or INTEL. Link to it from INTEL https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25476/Windows-7-USB-3-0-Creator-Utility. Open the program and point the installation USB flash drive (Windows must already be installed on it). Time is about the same as recording the Windows on a flash drive.
The UEFI is in the BIOS, nothing is not necessary to rewrite.
Link to the prog - http://rgho.st/7Cr5FdNJL (to install WIN7) ; http://rgho.st/8KKb55272 (WIN8-10)
Program to install Windows on the flash drive http://rgho.st/768D96rQD. The first field, choose your operating system (windows 7-8-10, is at the bottom of the list). The second field, choose the Windows image on Your railway. The third field, choose the flash drive. Create\new.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.20

lokkie
Intel, though more expensive, but hemorrhoids is much less.. and they say they are much rarer, though not without its jokes.
Well,Yes.Well,Yes.Calla slipped under the covers CPU.

A Google look not destiny? Washed down with a book to your motherboard connection diagram.
Wiring diagram for separately on a piece of paper.HDD LED +HD- ,RESET SW -RES+.Pro POWER SW or GU-GU.But if you can complete two mustache higher -RES+,the system unit turns on.And if these antennae to plug POWER SW,no.Back getting the old Pitch,POWER SW works without any problems.

Bad. Actually I had a specification to look to your motherboard. Manual reading is not taught.. not before Chota juzat? )
There is no Russian language

An__ei
Well,I'm a Witcher 1 did.It seems to be on PS4 no.Although,on the controller it is not worse than the other two parts played.

l
lokkie 27.04.20

[Denis] wrote:
Wiring diagram for separately on a piece of paper.H
Choate is doubtful that GB is so rolled. The motherboard book should go.. if you store of course.

[Denis] wrote:
Pro POWER SW or GU-GU.But if you can complete two mustache higher -RES+,
Generally connection of all the gigabytes of standard.. but just in case you show, I'll tell Cho where to stick.
Designations are not all written, or written differently.. especially on the front panel is.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.20

lokkie
Most likely,wrong observe polarity.Hence there is no start button START

A
AnPei 27.04.20

[Denis]
You only lose time - only passport to the Mat. charge right connection.