3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jane334 27.04.20 07:30 pm

Bioware is the most tolerant in the Studio? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

There were originally two character romanceselena for male and female character(DA-O),and now all of tolerance except for a couple characters.especially pleased wardrobe-qunari for all genders and races.also do not forget about African Americans and bald women :D

Spoiler
75 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnchShi 27.04.20

I knew a brutal fellow, who claimed the title of hero-lover, so much he had partners. And he did this thing a lot, passionately and hard. And then I met him in the company of a young man, and I think he was even happy. So the Bull just don't see the contradictions.
But notes some grey warden on the coast about how great the shoulders of one of the fishermen prestressed)))
Tolerance is one thing, but throwing every sort in the eye biovars still could not resist)))

j
jane334 27.04.20

AnchShi
not in many countries this is perceived as subtle trolling and peculiar sense of humor :D and quite like a common thing..Steve Cortez from Mass Effect 3 morally killed,initially thought that the error of localization :D

O
Outeast 27.04.20

Tipped with its tolerance.
The feeling that this was one of the main points when creating a script. I have nothing against their European beliefs (that they change as gloves) but overdone.
But I went to meet opponents and simplified dialogues any longer, and objectionable people can expel.

The conclusion is trying to show that they are tolerant killed almost all of the individuality of the characters. Overdid the gayness and somehow fixated on this.
Used to do a gorgeous RPG, a normal RPG tolerant now.

A
AnchShi 27.04.20

jane334
Yeah, just angrily respond to these attacks also makes no sense. Easier to laugh than be provoked)
But with Cortes, yeah, they went too. I want to unsee the scene where he cries on the shoulder of the shepherd(a)))) the rest, is perceived as well...everybody's worried about their loved ones - that really there. But this scene... o__O

j
jane334 27.04.20

Outeast
I agree.

j
jane334 27.04.20

AnchShi
he still drove,and persistently :D not played a male Shep in 3 parts,but such comments were

I
I3ender 27.04.20

In Inquisition just this topic is less Intrusive than in past games Biovars.

-
-Shane- 27.04.20

In DA2 in General, all romanceable the characters were for both sexes, so it's not so bad.

-
-Shane- 27.04.20

AnchShi
maybe the implication was there that Survey the Guardian of a woman?

J
Japhes 27.04.20

Ahem, in my opinion, for female and male character romanceable only Josephine and the Bull actually.
Bald African the woman necromancery in principle.
Plus there are quite heterosexual, Cassandra, Cullen, SOLAS.
Not to mention the fact that in DAI specifically no you will not stick that well and what a difference in this case? Less videosyou have to look on YouTube, there used to have half the game take place. But if you find yourself in a situation like in the video yourself, so long achieved. It's like the proverb that ends with dog did not jump.

v
vanrem 27.04.20

AnchShi
I want to unsee the scene where he cries on the shoulder of the shepherd(a))))
I want to see this stage or to ask you, where did you see it?
Cortez whines HIMSELF alone. When Sepka fit, Cortez, getting ready and apologizes. No whining to the vest shepa without the permission the player will NOT.

This applies to all games and characters from Bio.
Always fun phrase game from: hitting on me, woke up with elf, etc.
Especially for people like You, developed, in his last game, singled out the replica hearts, and no one is forcing them to press.
And then, in games from Bio near gay is always there...heterosexual and bisexual.
So, if You don't want to play gay, You will not disturb anyone and Vice versa.

PS. why is everyone so fixated on the Cortez, while in the M3, except it was another homosexual? Same goes for Dorian-Gray in ДА3.
Double standards...

O
Outeast 27.04.20

Japhes
You are a little misunderstood fact, there is someone supposedly says gays are full and they're bugging me.
But about the content. I've met quite a few of zapisac on this topic, the conversations of NPCs.
I personally am not against tolerance, for God's sake BRS current do not bother. Dialogs make it easier for the feeble-minded icons, description and what will be.
The point is that slightly tipped it. It's like 2 lesbians who obnimaya in the Park and yell at everyone saying Yes we are a lesbian and proud of it. Passers-by and somehow do not care.

R
R111 27.04.20

Cool, kind of like boys to protect gay men uh, yeah why, Oh, why didn't you say because we like it we are.
Didn't see in the game so overkill it is necessary to try, of course you can see and not only see unsubscribing defenders, but also play in it with pleasure, tolerance however.

G
GyJIeBeR 27.04.20

Yes SPS all write who sees gayness in the game. I agree with you 1000% the game is saturated with propaganda of homosexuals, I don't know who you have to be to protect her and not see it.

I
I3ender 27.04.20

I tell myself, I am extremely negative attitude to propaganda of sexual minorities, and in this matter I have very radical views, BUT! why is playing this game it does not bother me, DA2 is very much annoyed, not here. Yes, sometimes annoying the fact that in the dialogues with the Bull or Dorian bunch of hearts, and such as no Gray) I know she's a dyke but at least try to flirt with her you want to)) So that's what, in my views I have this theme in the game is not particularly annoying, maybe some do seek out these topics and hints?? Enjoy shorter))

S
Syahou Dun 27.04.20

Why one of the mercenaries RC guy, is voiced by a woman? Why? It is a mockery of developers like this? Or did they move at all?

To Dorian's nedosa, but at the sight of Vivienne and RC want to turn off the game... such muzzle.... why is the Arishok in the second part looked fine, and this RC just a mutant which is a feeling that the guy Shepard stuck in Kunar and crushed.

A
AnchShi 27.04.20

-Shane-
In what context? I do not understand you.

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.04.20

Can't judge the degree of tolerance the creators of DA3, because reading all dialogue in the game can anyone to bring to the grave before they run out. But with confidence I can say that the ability to sell shit in a beautiful package are unmatched.
And by the way, I can assume that some of the people who bought the game on pre-order ( in fact - the cat in the bag ) has not once regretted his spending money. And about the unfulfilled expectations of the game too.

R
R111 27.04.20

I've been wondering many Friends Dorian, not just taken, and friends and his quest completed, like normal guys performed, they are not disgusted to do it, because he was just on the protection and promotion of the rights of gays. For example, the same Sulfur no such quests about lisbiyanok. Although compliments my GG she was received without hearts when we had the conversation. By the way, Dorian is also a bit, imagine what the boys these compliments with hints of read, or that they enjoy it or something. Bull me a lecture about tolerance infection read when I about his transvestite spoke badly. More compliments from the Bull, too, and I understand for both sexes in ordinary conversation. Of course when I got rid of this frightening creation in the tavern, I breathed a sigh of relief (I mean the assistant to the Bull). Well, that's not counting the fact that gays and lesbiyanok there a dime a dozen one square meter. Liliana, lesbian high priestess also hike it was, the Empress is a lesbian, yet a lot of Persians gay men meet, not to see it just not technically possible, they are also in the main plot going. Like it or not, and they will stumble, and if you still read and speak even less.
And I picture him pinned, he's there in stockings and lace. Now by clicking sigh, shameful. And that boys, men in stockings takes, where the world is heading, however.

And by the way half of those who play DAI gay people + eaisily, for example on this forum is perfectly clear.

I
I3ender 27.04.20

SAHO Dun
Why one of the mercenaries RC guy, is voiced by a woman? Why? It is a mockery of developers like this? Or did they move at all?
Because then you will know that it's a woman dressed as a man.

Vanya Rygalov
I'm on pre-order bought and have no regrets, answer for yourself, though you think not even played)

R111
I Dorian no compliments do, and the Bull, too, as the quest of Dorion passed? With banter)) Very funny quest))
Liliana B., and B. she was still in the first part, I have it talks about love for GF, because it is the solution I uploaded, and about the high priestess there as everyone wants to understand there is no exact answer, they say only about the strong connection which may be platonicheskaya. Celene as Empress is consistent with his image, you remember the story? In the 17th and 18th centuries how many were all the favorites and the favorites of the rulers, lovers, fans and other that they were doing there with each other and never dreamed, so that Selina would be a good prototype.