3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
King in the world 27.04.20 07:34 pm

What do you dislike the most.

Write here what you dislike the most!
117 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ice_nigga 27.04.20

10. Don't like the house 2
9. Not like Sobchak with her horse face
8. Don't like pozhalyista
7. Do not like to repeat
6. Don't like the uni
5. I do not like idiots who all say/write words like - circus hto UTB do??? etc, etc, people, when you realize that it's other people's jokes, and use them not something that would be not respectful to the authors, but also wildly stupid
4. Don't like disrespectful to myself and others.
3 - I don't like loneliness, I always need someone, one becomes bored, I always have communication!
2 - I don't like idiots who quote You can only network to spit bile, and the meeting bitch@ speechless(C) Noggano, and another quote you Have to think that the sites I write, shit on the net, mind do not need much, sitting at the computer with the avatar, but in real life at the door if someone rubs you the house bitch@ shaking like hell(C) Center - about love. Which only Internet driven, think of yourself as a big fish etc
1 - I don't like to jump on his head then hurts terribly...)))

V
Vuzya 27.04.20

Ice_nigga
Che, you have some really lame people...

I do not like idiots who all say/write words like - circus hto UTB do??? etc, etc, people, when you realize that it's other people's jokes, and use them not something that would be not respectful to the authors, but also wildly stupid

What other authors? To the characters? and how suddenly the disrespectful? If the phrase pravino use, very cool out ..

S
SteelKnight 27.04.20

such a lot of things can be and everyone has their own, depending on what we have to deal

I
Ice_nigga 27.04.20

Well, IMHO this is stupid...I do hate it when I repeat something for someone and someone to imitate, especially what or mania... And in what sense is lame?

V
Vuzya 27.04.20

I mean, stranded...

I
Ice_nigga 27.04.20

And again, I do not understand...

V
Vuzya 27.04.20

Ice_nigga
Has wrapped himself in the mind of all garbage... well It's not essential. Oh, God, he mimicked Dzhamshuta! That jerk .

You abruptly say that people idiots,
I used to own was like you.. Now I understand that this is not true.

I
Ice_nigga 27.04.20

Wrong. I mean that the action itself looks stupid, as already mentioned - IMHO, it was noticed that for normal people, just got already and put it in the post, I have the right to fail in the end! And believe me, you're not like me and never been like...)))

V
Vuzya 27.04.20

Ice_nigga
Me, just, you know bad...

V
Vuzya 27.04.20

IMHO - I Have an Opinion to Challenge the Horseradish.

And in your case, to challenge, quite simple..

I
Ice_nigga 27.04.20

I'm sorry, but I do not yield to provocations. So don't justify your hopes...)))

T
T.T.G 27.04.20

Why not create a theme What you love most.
I would have written my mother's cynics-show-offs.
Yum-yum))

A
Aleksey Chichigin 27.04.20

I hate players in word of tank, I don't know why, but they often surround me now.

w
warp 37 27.04.20

Too many things I hate, because I will not to write a novel on this subject.

P
Pokinul eto boloto 27.04.20

Evil, fanatical PC zealots.

T
T.T.G 27.04.20

warp 37
Point number one:
Optimization PC.
Previously, it was Hungarest, but after switching to the current graphics position is immediately changed.
On spiccato.

B
BioGen 27.04.20

When you spend a lot of time on the robot

s
saa0891 27.04.20

Lies,stupidity and hypocrisy,and of course the lack of their own opinions.

W
Wing42 27.04.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory wrote:
Why not create a theme What you love most.
I would have written my mother's cynics-show-offs.
Because communicate with them often movieline procedure take, is it?

I dislike people trying to slide on their boast, and in fact, while it remains soft and fragile. We can also add perjurers and proud with bouncers.

G
GeimeR1000000000X 27.04.20

Hate: 1.Study. 2.When there is no possibility to sit in the computer.