3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DemRemix 27.04.20 07:35 pm

Blood and wine vs heart of stone. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Which plugin is better
24 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lifariya 27.04.20

Vote for Blood and wine.

a
ayyrasmus 27.04.20

Stalker is Prypaty
if you buy both
and if you compare, then the heart of stone is a remarkable story, hours duck 15, and blood and wine at new world with tons of quests that can delay hours by as much as 50

S
StrikeX 27.04.20

the original is barely over half mastered

b
bazilews 27.04.20

Overall the game is a MASTERPIECE!!!

R
Rekombo27 27.04.20

Blood and wine more and more beautiful, but of a character which will surpass Gunther o'Dima, for me personally there.

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 27.04.20

Both gorgeous

K
Krrrva 27.04.20

Blood and wine for a huge new location, took Regis from the books, Anna, and in General, DLS concludes the story of Geralt and this for me is the addition of better, but of course stone heart is also very good. If you compare purely the plot that there both exactly good

K
KingFish_ 27.04.20

Blood and Wine

P
Pro100 Endryu 27.04.20

This question has no answer. Both supplements are good.

R
RBunny 27.04.20

It makes no sense to ask if after passing one of them will want to buy the following DLS :)

B
BadEvgen 27.04.20

As for me, in a heart of stone much better supplied the story, his story, well-written dialogues and very charismatic characters. I really like how the villain on Dim and the other characters of this Supplement, Algirdas, Witold, iris, and many others, in which were invested a lot of effort and prescribing their way with the character.
The addition of the Blood and Wine is also interesting, but I interfere with the principles in the passage. I can't begin to pass it at any time, as is the case with a heart of stone in any case Have to pass first the main plot and sobsno the first addition before the second. Perhaps the only thing that pisses)

P
Pavel Solovev13081980 27.04.20

blood and wine is the best Supplement. heart of stone is not much, the song is great but the addition is not very

J
JABA AZAZINA 27.04.20

Heart of stone. Completely atmospheric addition, with a good story and a measure of duration.As for me - blood and the wine, though more on the scale, but somehow despondent. in the second passage did not come. Especially this time with a book... as for me - he ruined all of the atmosphere in the end. A anyway now begin to yell: not a nice - not pahadi book

l
legusor 27.04.20

blood and wine. it is a fact. game, a full adventure in colorful locations.
heart of stone – only a small set of missions for everybody.

M
MU-admin 27.04.20

heart of stone more solid story without the distraction of nonsense

W
Widukind 27.04.20

Stalker is Prypaty
The main difference is that hearts of Stone can be held in parallel with the Wild hunt so it's nothing logically compatible, and Blood and wine the meaning comes after the Wild hunt. Each character is unique and interesting worked in both additions, the adventures of Geralt varied and exciting in both additions, bosses, and fights also. Blood and wine is, in fact, as a separate game in General and duration and innovations

V
VampireRaziel 27.04.20

Heart of stone as for me more interesting, though shorter.

K
KPAHbl4 27.04.20

blood and wine is definitely better at least in terms of work done - new locations, NPCs, and so on. stone hearts I personally dialogues were too wooden. there is only one thing! why look for the best piece in one big masterpiece. fully play the game and enjoy!

c
cheezette 27.04.20

Heart of stone is better, the atmosphere more

P
Playersaharan 27.04.20

I repeat my comment of a year ago, but still.

Depending on how they compare. If the amount of new content and the quality of error correction of the original game, then there is, without a doubt, the Blood and Wine on horseback. Great location with interesting side quests, an improved study of the open world, the increased nonlinearity and staging of the cutscenes (the battle with Datefrom is better than fighting with the Wild Hunt), the possibility of benefit and pleasure to spend the remaining extra money and points throughput, more user-friendly interface. Ie really content more than in other modern games, although this is only an addon to the game.
But I will not lie if I say that the lion's share of Witcher fans love him primarily for the story and characters, and it is (in my opinion) in the Stone Hearts are made much better than in KIV. Quite contradictory (in moral terms) Algirdas, its appealing Witold, dangerous and mysterious Gunther. For these characters was interesting to watch and they are interesting to interact, while the main characters KIV (except Regis) caused me irritation (hysterical Detlaff, stupid - Princess, mean of XI'an). And although the Witcher is famous and controversial characters (which are not always only good or bad), but to me that's no reason to do the main actors such additions repulsive.
Well and not to cost to forget that by themselves of the Heart was extremely dynamic and dumped on player original (to the series) and interesting story quests, while the main campaign mode of KIV is 80% of the repeated material (here is brand new except that the Country of fairy Tales, but the quest to victom). .........on the other hand in the Hearts outside of the storyline there was nothing direct so exciting. Rune master in the end turned out to be almost completely useless (3-4 useful years out of the entire list), side quests are few (and they're not bad, but not a direct cause of such admiration), and the question marks are not much more interesting than the original (even the history in the notes is quite funny).
So I will say this. The COP is an interesting and dynamic storyline that can be a lot of fun. KIV - almost a separate game that corrects many of the shortcomings of the original, but taking the risk to disappoint is that the Witcher has always been at the forefront (story and characters). My vote for heart of Stone