3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dos-unit 27.04.20 07:43 pm

The cursor on the screen (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Has anyone overcome this bug? Except for Claudia with a mouse is connected nothing, only helps Alt-Tab, but this is not the case.
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
MikuHadsune 27.04.20

dos-unit
Was such a hat, turn the game on fullscreen mode fixed it. On the edge not least I have never observed.

K
Ketik 27.04.20

I have in fullscreen and the same thing(((

N
Nightma[R]e 27.04.20

dos-unit
Developed need to overcome bug games. And helps open the menus.

R
RPOCLABB 27.04.20

dos-unit
Well, if I have the cursor in the game poyavilsya I went to the game menu,then in nastroiki there nothing I only took the mouse,then back in the menu and in the game and the problem was solved[Play in a Window without frame]

T
The X-Files 27.04.20

tomorrow promises to release patch 1.05 fixes most of the most urgent problems.

E
Evgeniy Chernikov 27.04.20

The X-Files
Denuvo will update and enable the skipat flights between planets. This will all end. Hello Inquisition.

T
The X-Files 27.04.20

Evgeny Chernikov
Full list of changes in patch 1.05 you'll find below.

Better placed learning
Changes in a single game: ammunition boxes, armor, weapons, shots fired, profiles, attacks and development of
Changes in the balance of a network game: weapons, shelters and enemies
Added the ability to skip scenes with automatic piloting, to move faster on the galaxy map
Enhanced logic, customized length and integrity built relationships and storylines
Improved articulation and facial animation during conversations, and pronunciation in other languages
Fixed various bugs associated with crashes
Fixed crashes playing music or voice
Fixed a bug that prevented conversations satellites in uncharted territory
Fixed a bug that prevented to use the console interface, Relics, after repeated unsuccessful decoding in special circumstances
Sometimes rapid movement into the next team Fight off until you restart a saved game
Fixed a bug where the player could become stuck in the pose you start using biotic charge
Fixed bugs related to saving games
Fixed a bug where the subject was unavailable to players in multiplayer
Improved stability

E
Evgeniy Chernikov 27.04.20

The X-Files
The Inquisition caught? There's a update came out immediately after the breach.Hacked defense in week updated printed list of changes, was really an upgrade denuvo.Break the renewal within a week a new patch.
04.04-crack.05.04-the game.Nothing like?

d
dotc2004 27.04.20

Menu Play disable the aim-assist.

R
Richards 27.04.20

Even 1.05 no problems, probably because of the joystick.

M
MOHAX13 27.04.20

If the screen periodically hanging the cursor over the center, then turn off vibration in the settings of the Settings -> Controls -> Vibration (OFF).