3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzhoel Miller 08.10.19 06:09 pm

The ending of StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void!!!! (StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void)

Guys please explain the ending:)
Spoilery Kerrigan could become the Xel'naga because the prophecy says that only two selected race protos and Zerg can stop Amon, and Kerrigan after all, half human and half poluters...... or the Xel'naga can be any race, including Terran (even the Admiral Stukov:))? In consequence, another question arises whether drew Raynor Kerrigan in the Xel'naga(the ending seemed to hint)???
Thanks in advance)
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gvinpin.93 08.10.19

Pigius
Feature the Protoss in high psi-strength, trick the Zerg the ability to absorb the essence of other species that Kerrigan(and psionic she's there happy-go-lucky) and did you factor in the zel-Naga

D
Dzhoel Miller 08.10.19

Gvinpin.93
Thus the Xel'naga could be any and Terran and Zerg and protos???

G
Gvinpin.93 08.10.19

Pigius
The Xel'naga as stated, may be the one who has psionic potential and the possibility of absorption of essences(like the old Zerg) is prophecy, and any Terran,Zerg,or Protoss to do not fucking tell me can a dog turn into zelnaga, or is there a marine or zealot. ash tree stump that no

D
Dzhoel Miller 08.10.19

Gvinpin.93
Okay thank you)

D
Dzhoel Miller 08.10.19

I wonder what happened to Jim Raynor)
Spoilery assume that Kerrigan gave him the essence of the Xel'naga because she's not a Xel'naga, but something more (it is possible to learn from a dialogue with Amun).... Raynor and Kerrigan gain true freedom and happiness.

D
Dzhoel Miller 08.10.19

Developed confirmed my theory about Raynor and Kerrigan)))

i
imperator2112 08.10.19

Hepi ending, but the soul needs continue... in 10 years maybe we'll see StarCraft III ...

N
Neo izbrannyy one 08.10.19

Ellie Williams
sorry that I wrote already 3 years, just now your topic noticed)) Can you explain in what sense Developed confirmed my theory about Raynor and Kerrigan))) ? You have asked directly? Or somewhere there is a story about Raynor with Kerrigan?

N
NocSkyLark 08.10.19

Joel Miller
And the truth is, as developed and confirmed theory?