3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Barbready 27.04.20 08:03 pm

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. a New war (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

people bought my dad this stuff: stalker new war , what's that ?
77 Comments
Sort by:
a
akSemper 27.04.20

AlexPM:
The mod is good, but there is ONE HUGE MINUS. After this negative I stopped playing in a new war.
For the first time a wild lands on the amber works avtoorbita. Then goes to the scientists, is written. Sometimes it gets you killed. Try to boot up and .... the game throws you. Repeatedly replayed. All one. And this fool Kruglov and wet. Gauss, FN2000 gave, did not help, it is necessary to persist and recover after a bullet from the boot did not help. Noticed crash after Client: Synchronizing.
In General, after numerous attempts I uninstalled the game.
And I liked to play to the maximum. And the fact that everything can be bought, just a plus. I don't buy it. I like to run with different weapons, to walk through the area to shoot with the beautiful sound of all types of weapons. To get anywhere, overall comfortable stay.
The original interest of the other, adrenaline and hurt. Good game. Returned and will take place again at the maximum.
Description AMK liked it, but now it was removed immediately after the first location, there are still those glitches. Imagine what's next. But I will wait for fixes.

And maybe there is a patch for a new war?
Totally agree with you,I have the exact same song

a
asid78 27.04.20

how to go from Tolosa?

A
Alex_570 27.04.20

From what?

a
asid78 27.04.20

in the beginning of the game you okazheshsya from a dealer like him to go out doors do not open do not know what to do!!??

L
Lavuer 27.04.20

to asid78
And you talk to the dealer. After a conversation he gives you a door will open (:
PS: the Door, that if opened key E (eng. I). By default, in my F. Good luck exploring the Area!

A
Alex_570 27.04.20

asid78 if you end up interested in this game, go to section Passage there is a lot of interesting things!

S
SLAVN 27.04.20

I also did not like one word crap!

_
_Gulya_ 27.04.20

Plagiarism and point.

M
Mega Driver 27.04.20

gavnetso it in the beginning of the game can fly the Fuckers he did

A
Amerekanec 27.04.20

Nah you geta New War? Download and DIN in TIN 0.1!

m
muromez 27.04.20

I for example flew to the download the safe location, x-16, and still no downloads I then stomped up to the Pripyat.

M
Mega Driver 27.04.20

don't know tin never played

s
sarman 27.04.20

better sheet I have not played =)

S
Storminder 27.04.20

overall of Kull! but there is such garbage when you're beginning a new game then show up in the bunker Sidor and the beginners camp(where wolf gives you a job) there is a lot of currency and while this cormorant PI***t(and not yet finish the door cannot be opened) zombie will have time to fill up the floor(and sometimes all) of the camp including Wolf. and when you go to save the Fraction(the one near the car and next will fly by helicopter) its time to finish the dogs that close to asiasta. and when zahodish to the Agricultural industry (where you have spsti group of a Mole) that there is on the one hand the military(as usual) and you - tons of monsters, and the first pack of zombies, then dogs, then pseudodog, jerboa, boar, Chimera,........... just somewhere 100 pieces of monsters. The result is - PI**the EC-logs. Only a couple of times I managed to save EVERYONE from the group including the Mole(except the three corpses that primordial dead and so will valazza although the rest will disappear)
and of course not to forget the time when zahodish in a sarcophagus loading, writes that soedinyaet server
and then the departure. 've tried a bunch of times and the result is the same
plus after some time shreds and the rest of CLY from camp(new not respawners) Toik rushing on anomalies, ignoring the damage from them, the rest is the same thing

A
Arnej 27.04.20

So delete the folder gamedata, but rather gamedata\spawns\all.spawn and you will have happiness.

S
Storminder 27.04.20

and about the bandits, I am silent:((((((((((((((((((((((((( At the dump near the cordon they rampazzo every 2-3 minutes, eventually the place lost any odds, any Radar, Amber, and any sarcophagus. and I became a master with 1st place before the Bar. and killed only there probably a couple of walls bandits

S
Storminder 27.04.20

And the traders(barman and Saharnica) of productsa initially ALL that exists in the game(such as guitar, accordion and PDA) as well as fancy guns and armor(which green arrow) and all arts and parts of the bodies of the monsters!!!!!!!!! so first pokupaesh of Sidor for 5000 rubles.(or on the military) Kalash produces for 40,000!!!!!!!!the ruble,s!!!!!!! doing so until you have 5 000 000 Begich to the bar pokupaesh all the necessary arts, ekzoskelet, ФН2000 cartridges.... and that's all! TANK YOU!!!!!and

the conclusion is uninteresting!!! by tomuzhe I'm rating it code the quests, the reward is the same as in originale, but the prices in the game has grown(E.G. jellyfish cost 650 rubles, and now - 2000, and the quest for its finding Sidor-p..Dor as in originalka gives 1000+ vodka),

conclusion: what quest to take, if it is better to sell art or part and it will be more expensive, and why the barman or Sakharov arts, if they have them beforehand is, and why climbing hiding places and hidden locations and anomalies for swag, if all this is the barman or Sakharov or the ПNДОРОВИЧА))))))))

S
Storminder 27.04.20

and NPCs like the wolf, the hunter in the bar member considers that at the entrance to the territory of bar(not the one in the junkyard), etc. they STOPPED giving secty supposedly to clean up the lair of the mutants, ie the topic of the assignment is, but EVERY time they say: at the moment there's nothing, for some lokah first cloud monstrov(even those who are found only near the center area of the good then not respects except cats and dogs) at the locations Agroprom(code species group of mole on them and he is attacked by the hellish Horde of fractures, chimeras, zombies, controler, then with vosta pseudopsis run over the right boar with toscanni - in General to this crowd of prisoedenaysa monsters from all over Loki), not to forget Dark valley where it is very difficult to complete a quest to rescue dolgovtsa(even code you bullet Begich the ambush site there uses Cueva cloud of fractures, flesh-candy and wild boars and chimeras), and in the subway of agrorama output to the base of the warriors, instead of one conntry of spawacza 2-3, and a whole Horde of candy. and not to forget the fact that all of prodaetca the bartender, in Chesley and the arts, the fact that the rewards for quests are not uvelichelis according to the changed prices(I once brought a bartender nightie(night star ie) guide to the new Wayne is 100000rub. and guide can LEGO buy EKSU, that this m..Dila gave me back a couple of thousand and beryl), and all the commanders of gruppirovok go with AKABANE, code when nineshney chenevoy policy can be shitzzz to buy a FN 2000.
do not forget the fact that the code I started to play with that mod in the beginning found on the cordon corpse warriors, I found it..... Beryl and scat!!!!!!!!!!! and it's a simple simple soldier in the ARMY BRONEZHELET(original cut).......

The results:
In fashion was COMPLETELY off the entire balance rozraby ottachival which was 6 years and uspeli to finish, and turned S. T. A. L. K. E. R T. O. W. P. E. M. O. C. I. L. O. C. O.

Of the advantages - added carved monsters, and TOZ - vertical shotgun
TKA that mod Atene I magnified -
S. T. A. L. K. E. R. : Stupid Mochilovo))))))))))))))))
I'm talking about the mod

s
stalker_010 27.04.20

Lera is a poltergeist psychic glumetza.

I
Ilya Mechennyy ST. 27.04.20

I have the same crap was, but I made a mod that fixes this problem on the 1.0003 version just like you!

http://www.playground.ru/files/18753/
Here is a link to my little cheat mod but fixed bugs related to missions:
1.Now the game crashes after loading a save at lake amber;
2.Now the game crashes after loading location of the sarcophagus and you can pass the game to the end!!!!!!!