3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Professor 28.04.20 09:29 am

Technical problems (Disciples: Rebirth)

Does not work the ending of the second mission for the Empire, where you have to find the exit to the North.
All broke, the sprocket and the lighting in the North stand, come back - nothing happens.
All day tormented...

Do the glitches from the previous series moved?

What to do then? Another day to spend on re-passing this mission? And where the guarantee, what happens?
68 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemonA83 28.04.20

In the first Chapter for demons, at the beginning captured the castle from the orcs left the bag, and this bag sits a witch and not killed. What to do?

d
dino128 28.04.20

played for the Empire without interruption reached the V of the act and gave an error that I have picked up a little memory. what kind of memory can be missed if the RAM to 8Gb, and graphics card GeForce 540 1Gb for (notebook) of the middle class. Moreover, the Drava has obnovil

f
fallout_1991 28.04.20

dino128
Not virtual is not enough? If you need to increase virtual memory, do as it says http://otvety.google.ru/otvety/thread?tid=1cdb7a9b50dbae3d. For seven and Vista the principle is the same.

S
Sirinoeles 28.04.20

At me such problem: does not change the appearance of the equipment on the heroes. And in the training mission, all well varied, and in the company - no.(

P
PC Player 28.04.20

In short don't use the ending of the second mission helped me this one advice taken from the forum

1. Start the game away from the Stars, continue (to close the game do not have);
2. Go to *:\Users\*\Documents\my games\Disciples Reincarnation ;
3. Becaem folder Save ;
4. Go to *:\Users\*\Documents\my games\Disciples Reincarnation\Save ;
5. Open the last save game (a save ends .dat, not .t, .t is the screenshot) with Notepad (better notepad++, because it has line numbers) ;
6. Find the line quest_data Exit_Map,0,0,0 should be around 124 line (supposed to be on a single line, but the way the developers of the game are inscrutable);
7. Change to quest_data Exit_Map,0,1,0 ;
8. Go to the asterisk.

The bug is really due to the assassination of the Inquisitor. And no matter who you played. I like even the magic tower was not built and only played the main character. It is a great app that saves files editable.

s
sliorme 28.04.20

why do heroes only a maximum of 5 leadership. some opponents which I had to wet a lot more units on the map than skill. in skills only up to 5 pumped all the characters

P
Professor 28.04.20

sliorme
In the first mission, your character is pumped up to a maximum of 5th level, the second to 10, etc.
So before it bursts there are drugs (the same only twice has makes no sense - not cumulative), and use spells.

And that is why throughout the game the lead is not obtained more than 5, I did not understand. That is more than 5 unicellular creatures to take into battle. Have to periodically change those that are in stock (that's 4 creatures).

B
Betep.OK 28.04.20

Gentlemen, there is a problem with the game on the Internet: decided to play with a friend together, someone of us creates a map invitet second, everything goes fine until the map is loaded - it passes both, but one of us screen and remains on the loading bar, and hangs where (we hear only the sounds of the game of nature), the other player sees my database and the message waiting for second player".

T
Tanfest 28.04.20

Hello!!! Guys please help!!! Bought a license disk of the Disciples - rebirth, installed, registered in Steam e, and the game does not start. Press play and nothing happens=( Tell me something Please!!!

B
BURR 28.04.20

Hello! I have with Steam Disciples Reincarnation'a. The game loads and I get a invisible cursor - ie, the cursor icon stuck in one place, but I can move it in the stealth and there is something to press. Attempts in the registry to disable HW-mouse led only to the fact that the game demanded to return everything as it was. Incompatibility with a mouse? I have - A4Tech G9-730 from a wireless set A4Tech G9100.

P
Professor 28.04.20

Specify the version of the operating system, update all drivers graphics cards, Direct X, mouse, try with a normal mouse.
Updated the game to version 1.03?

C
Chislo_666 28.04.20

Advise.Going through training,it's fine.Came when need on the ship to swim in training and so he swims,but traces of the ship on the water leaves( the version I have is 1.03 Graphics stretched at all.
I looked on youtube traces remain,but there the ships sail is not learning and when the calm full,and in the teaching of waves on the water,maybe because of this?
P. S. I do not understand,leaves traces on the water a ship that does not leave,all right?

C
Chislo_666 28.04.20

Guys.Please help me in another question long who played should know.I lead what I can not understand:
Here the leadership of the hero in the city:

Here in the city:

So I hired a Wyvern for a long time could not hire enough leadership out the window,what the leadership I gained I was able to hire her?And when you try to hire a second Wyvern again a window appears that not enough leadership.
So I drag her to the hero:

And here again the window is not enough leadership as it is to the hero to add?

Please help with the leadership to understand.

P
Professor 28.04.20

Chislo_666
Some units, such as Wyvern, require not 1 but 2 points of leadership (look in its properties).
Get one unit to two leadership remained free, then do it.

P
Professor 28.04.20

Chislo_666
I have a boat on the water leaves wave (Central and two lateral) length of casing two, which quickly disappear.

C
Chislo_666 28.04.20

Professor
Thank you for helping me to understand.
I'm starting to catch up.Please help still.Raising the level of the hero,I was given the opportunity to choose skills for your hero.So the skills I noticed that you can only choose two skills +1 to leadership and, accordingly, a character may be only 5 MB of leadership((( I think it's delusional and it can't be,then it turns out that the hero can't take on the battlefield all the possible different Voynov(((

To take all the different warriors,need 6 MB of leadership((( And note that the character 8-nil Windows for troops if and only 5T of leadership that is not serious.And the werewolf is a cool dude and Wyvern,I want to battle to take.And VETERANS out there who can be hired will be yet or what new creature will be?
And yet,what does the building of the shelter,says that the refuge will open for Tugov new opportunities.Hire the leader tight, and what new opportunities it opens up for building the sanctuary?I actually have only two tight leadership in the beginning and can be improved in the skills of just one +1 to leadership.
Thank you again for your help.

P
Professor 28.04.20

Chislo_666
I'll try to answer your questions, but gradually.

But first offer to play in the company in order from left to right, i.e. after a workout, play as the Empire, the Legions, the Elves, and only at the very end for the Horde.

The fact that each new company (left to right) harder than the previous one, maps more long and long.
Sometimes the plot decisions in this order more intuitive.

P
Professor 28.04.20

Chislo_666
About 5 leadership - apparently it was up to the developers to different battles the player changed the units from stock. And that there was no strong superiority in the strength of your army.
Probably needed the empty slots at the time when your army units joined in the story (then the lead will look 6/5).
At this point, not to engage in the withdrawal of its units from the squad, otherwise the game back will let them.

P
Professor 28.04.20

On veterans:
Let's say you bought hero, pumped, hung clothes. The map ended.
On the following maps at the start, one hero can take for free.
But the rest just for the money in Veterans. And will continue all he was bleeding, wearing clothes and clothes, lying in a backpack.

About Tugov:
Think it will be the ability to purchase heroes in this class, and all...

C
Chislo_666 28.04.20

Professor
Thank you.
Another question.The Wyverns have a permanent effect Giant Requires two points of leadership.DoppelgangeR can't turn into this creature:
What is leadership?What would the hero had two leadership?Or on creatures too, the leadership is?The characters are all there with two of the lead from the start.And what is DoppelgangeR,someone in that can't transform?
For earlier thanks for the help...