3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zdrastE 28.04.20 09:36 am

how to draw?

a Sony Xperia smartphone. there is a function to edit the photo. one of the options is the ability to paint over photos.

a nice feature, but the bad thing is that you have to draw with your finger, which is not very well reflected in the quality.
what can you use instead of your finger? well, something like a pencil, it seems that style is called. is it possible to make it with my hands and what material?
if you provide a link I would be very grateful.
4 Comments
Sort by:
m
masha 28.04.20

Small capacitive touch screen, is not suitable for such activities.
Unable to disassemble the handle, insert stripped wire, one side of the foil to stick to connected with wire, it will be the tip for drawing. On the other hand, this wire get out, and make it so that his hands touched, and all draw.

z
zdrastE 28.04.20

Masha
tried, does not work, or rather does not work as I would like. the tip of the foil begins to draw when the touch area is a circle of 4-5 mm in diameter (which is comparable to the size of the touch finger), and if less,it does not draw. :(
looks really will not work. try more of thick aluminum wire to make...
in any case, thanks for the advice :)

r
rPeBoJL 28.04.20

Hello
and you buoy try

m
masha 28.04.20

Hello
It does not help. My phone touch trigger with the finger tip, where the unit of millimeter, but still can't do anything.
For this type of screen, the desired area is more, so that the touch areas work, and determined the coordinate of the touch.