3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
enrikokarvales 28.04.20 09:36 am

Leliana (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Talk to leliunai not want to stir up is that true? if so it is generally tin
42 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex3078 28.04.20

SLEEP FAST ALL

V
Voin1 28.04.20

Could still at the ball to give the opportunity to meet and hook up with a thread of noble beautiful girl. And even the ball is boring, only a couple of battles and this dilutes the languid dull evening.

v
vitovt-d 28.04.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
)) I'm 35 and I'm married.

X
X_ray_83 28.04.20

And who hawk woman, give a screenshot ?

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 28.04.20

vitovt-d
Well, I'm twenty. And I have a beard.

N
Norman Bates 28.04.20

It would be strange if Leliana was romaniello. Especially if she was having an affair with GF. Same thing about Morrigan.

v
vitovt-d 28.04.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Well, obviously, out of the herd that a year or two ago, polls began their young beards grow)

M
MLShadow 28.04.20

What is there to wonder Leliana and Morrigan GG girl from the first part, suddenly he was somewhere nearby and watching you?
Spoiler

R
Rich Bitch 28.04.20

vitovt-d
And get nothing to do except sit around on gaming forums and condemn the youngsters ? A grown man, and doing shit.

t
timaAD 28.04.20

Guys, I'll tell you one thing, not tried it myself, but I noticed in the beginning that you can drive up(she says no), in skyhold I was rasprashivat about her past, was a hint that he's a lesbian)))) Kama interesting try.... And suddenly..... ;))))

v
vozdooh 28.04.20

If you KEEP to choose this option as on the picture, Leliana will not be in DAI ?
pix.PlayGround.ru

R
Roman Selezen 28.04.20

Will

v
vozdooh 28.04.20

roma1397
So she will die?!

R
Roman Selezen 28.04.20

voz_dooh
The ashes of Andraste brought her back to life

n
nurbak 28.04.20

The truth is out there...if you have litsuha,then there's nothing stopping you know the answer yourself...and then share your observations...

n
nurbak 28.04.20

roma1397
Are you SURE about this? The dust was gone,after a visit to the Guard Commander/hero of Ferelden.

R
Roman Selezen 28.04.20

nurbak
Yes I am sure it is a long time and wrote and tested even before the release of the game sprosili all

L
Libera 28.04.20

Seems it is believed that the Guardian left her to die in the Temple, not seeking, but she miraculously managed to survive. At least she says so, it seems to be

E
Except2 28.04.20

Libera
That is, if you put that leliana dead ashes automatically becomes defiled, and he left her there, and then she wants to meet him and get even. In short, Kip Is useless crap!!!

U
UNATCO 28.04.20

Lelina still there, the Pista I with it did not run ever)))is useless and even evil suka)