3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 28.04.20 09:39 am

Fludilka (Mafia 3)

The free talk in the framework of the existing rules of the site.
77 Comments
Sort by:
B
BurnBurn 28.04.20

Soap, what is wrong with this lighting?

V
Vadim Lubyagin 28.04.20

Pichal, my AMD 7770 does not pull even on low settings. To play(

N
Nemesis7675 28.04.20

Interesting, but why not make the main character a family member Marcano? The era of the same old, same old, but just a normal family, not like here - a bunch of renegades...

U
U.S.Soldier 28.04.20

if someone else something did not understand,look to the end of this video

E
Evil_Being 28.04.20

Che there about the fate of Joe, that it eventually happened ( popolarita anyone )?

V
Vyxyxol 28.04.20

Divine pekelnik wrote:
dewy
What is the word verification?

S
SaveX3 28.04.20

Finally removed the restriction in 30 fps ! Now you can play 60+.

x
xxxdinar 28.04.20

guys who are Sluts saves? sohranyalka need my slitely((( don't wanna re - (

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 28.04.20

Muskrat
Rose :D

S
Sucock 28.04.20

Help I have a problem, I'm trying to get a mission It seems easy from Alma, and there need to steal a truck with a trailer, but when I come there are no truck no enemies, who can already faced

V
Vyxyxol 28.04.20

SaveX3
To play, yeah. And nicho that the majority (60%) of the incentive the processor without support SSE 4?)))

S
SaveX3 28.04.20

Muskrat
These are the problems solely those 60 percent.

s
satanicgod 28.04.20

Guys two questions:
1)how to collect the money from the safe? - put e give and to take away any buttons not showing.
2)how to take money from their companies? written 50K of 50K ,and nowhere do not see where the money for the pickup.

T
Truth85 28.04.20

s
satanicgod 28.04.20

someone allies opolchilis on the player? what happens with bonuses?

l
lost.viper 28.04.20

Hello, everyone. Just to share - I expected and got , I'm not a pioneer far, would be looking forward to 3-TEW mafia , BUT - alas - the guys from the hangar under the auspices 2K did something(apparently according to them is good) - but not sequel - which I think many expected. Probably - we'll get used to this (almost) mafia , but still - I expected something quite different. About the damp game I think should not write those somehow kubatura in programming - coding - chart - understand - the market threw raw option. Such demands with such sags and glitches - it is still arrogance. By the way, for example - is quite heavily loaded with graphics and number of objects Rise of the Tomb Raider - unlike Mafia III so horribly't act.
P. S. My opinion is subjective and written based on personal obshenii with these games. And if you just wanted to surprise - SURPRISE :)

V
Vlad.Nik 28.04.20

I don't understand these dogs do plan to release a patch?!

T
T.T.G 28.04.20

Spoiler

s
selphiestrife 28.04.20

Where the car with the dudes in the mission after the robbery? it is necessary for the cemetery to run to the store and it will be a getaway car. Reaches machine no no....

T
Thorgal 28.04.20

Just for shits and giggles. ))