3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 28.04.20 09:39 am

Fludilka (Mafia 3)

The free talk in the framework of the existing rules of the site.
77 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 28.04.20

In the second video, at 02:37 intolerant COP says nigger?

B
Bombardirovschik 28.04.20

Thorgal
lol, the German voice is cool

c
chieftain93 28.04.20

are you serious? ... Pasadena?!)))

P
PRIVA 28.04.20

chieftain93
his friend tore down posters about communism and said that it is necessary in Moscow to do it)
this treshak PPC and no games were like posters of Gagarin in tomb raider

a
atmaROZ 28.04.20

Mafia 3 Mafia vs 1
Mafia 3 Mafia vs 2
Mafia 3 Mafia vs 2 (No. 2)
Spoiler

P
Paladinm 28.04.20

I've been thinking that for a fucking smiley at the Lincoln on the back and suddenly it dawned on me,that BADGE!

r
rudicon 28.04.20

Tonight the developers of the Studio Hangar 13 has rolled out another update for the PC version of Mafia 3. Unfortunately, we don't know yet what changes makes the game patch weighing in at 1.2 gigabytes.The developers write that this update improved game stability and fixed problems with the overly blurry picture, met some players.

Meanwhile, players are complaining that the new patch essentially does not change anything. Not fixed bugs no story missions, no blurry textures, no reset some of the settings when restarting the game.

The quality of the patch also have a question: after the update has already managed to receive several complaints about the deteriorating performance and problems with textures.

F
Faceless Void 28.04.20

Muskrat
To play, yeah. And nicho that the majority (60%) of the incentive the processor without support SSE 4?)))

Tell us show more about this sse 4, Google , wikipedi but did not understand that what and how?
I have i7 2600 2011, but the game works .

n
nikita.gorasd 28.04.20

have you noticed that burce's brusce if the letters are rearranged to be like

w
witcherking 28.04.20

Tell me how to assign a district DelrayHollow? I want to assign it to Cassandra, just blunt and don't know how. Areas Point Verdan River and Row respectively designated Burke and Vito.

m
mahotin97 28.04.20

Help guys can't pass an area. already tried everything. To perestanavlivat 40 GB? I'm at the very end of the game. Just after the executed task

M
Mr. Secrets 28.04.20

Wish someone made a mod to change the hairstyles. And got this bald on the district drive.

M
Molarky24 28.04.20

latest NVIDIA drivers + updates to the game have done their job, the play was nicer on the high places prosidaet fps to 49 and 55 to 60 fps on the map 1060, is I'll go through it finally!!

L
Lion_47 28.04.20

Who knows, the game has a jazz club where people play? Someone met for the entire game?

K
Karolina Filatova 28.04.20

Good day, the child asks to buy the game, citing the fact that all peers in play. Children 10 years old, but I heard that the limit is 18, tell me what are the limitations? The child is currently playing in
Assassin's Creed.

p
pavloalex 28.04.20

Carolina Filatov
...violence, mats, just a life of crime.
For 10 years early for this play, in my opinion.

M
Marongo 28.04.20

Carolina Filatov
another bare Tits...and the men in the bath fucked..Sya))