3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DaVa3862 28.04.20 09:46 am

Can't pass the test (Aliens: Colonial Marines)

kill 2 stunned enemies in the episode of the campaign
Plz tell me what to do?
34 Comments
Sort by:
d
devgeniy 28.04.20

Stun and then kill.

K
Kaskad131 28.04.20

how to stun? butt does not work

D
Deneral 28.04.20

I also think that's how to stun.But schA try , I was like I know how . it is necessary to take a tactical shotgun with underbarrel Taser(thus the stun gun stuns the enemy), and while they are stunned you can kill them. Most likely the case.Right now, he will try,though I did not understand to stun and kill at a time or simultaneously two people at once?

D
Deneral 28.04.20

All I checked Yes it worked.Tactical shotgun with underbarrel Taser , franchise one with a Taser and then kill him with a shotgun and then the second as well.

d
devgeniy 28.04.20

Deneral
Hallelujah! Well, at least someone savvy found. Well done.

T
The Punk 28.04.20

devgeniy
I immediately guessed. In General, it's the only logical way to stun the enemy in the game.

H
Headluck 28.04.20

Help, I can not pass test buy combat xenomorph mutation.

D
Deneral 28.04.20

Headluck it in multiplayer you need to play there for the alien to acquire at least level 2 and then pump power of alien.

H
Headluck 28.04.20

2 Deneral

In the multiplayer? Thank you, well passing this test, I do not Shine on version torrent edition. Love this universe, it is a pity that the game just pokotski merged and buy it does not for that)))

H
Headluck 28.04.20

Tragen

Thanks for the link...but I am so disappointed in the single, so even in the free animation will not play.

J
JOKERIVAN 28.04.20

how to pass the test of catlike reflexes??there is need for lurker to jump on 3 Marines in 10 seconds. FL how to do?

T
The Punk 28.04.20

Tragen
have litsushnikov its not fixed:) Waiting for patches, at least one.

JOKERIVAN
I personally also for this test ruined, but once I did it the other tricky player. He jumped on me then jumped off until I got up, jumped again, then a third. In the chat wrote that the test count.
Understand that they would have time to jump, ulcero the desired mutation on the quick jumps and the jump, which is stronger and faster but less accurate, what would the jump have had time to reload in such a short time.

J
JOKERIVAN 28.04.20

The Punk
listen to people and there is supposedly a quick jump but without the grip,this doesn't work??

J
JOKERIVAN 28.04.20

it worked,but the next task is no less strange,kind of jumped nothing worked,how to jump over someone???

f
fallshirmegger 28.04.20

The people who can help with the test, where you have to kill 2 Marines with 1 spit pravalika? I can help with all other tasks.

J
JOKERIVAN 28.04.20

fallshirmegger
Yes there is a campaign 2 adjacent to kill me, what with some sort of brow so soaked, I suggest to simplify the life of my nickname to the incentive(I understand that this cal little who bought it but I hope there are such people...and not one I) add Joker so it will be easier,gather a few people and complete all the challenging test stuff)but the way you said you will be able to help,as for the xenomorph from the wall jump to kill for lurker jumped but it seems not..

f
fallshirmegger 28.04.20

JOKERIVAN
Right now I add. Throw me your page the incentive. I know how to make the jump to the murder, can be arranged. Many of the trials very difficult to perform, so no other way:(

N
Nisma 28.04.20

Will help with passing tests instead of waiting for mutual aid.) Add the incentive Nismakot

_
_Black__ 28.04.20

Can't pass the test-playing a soldier to kill 10 enemies with quick attacks,I do not understand how to pass prompt.

f
fallshirmegger 28.04.20

_Black__
To customize the equipment put soldier (xenomorph) quick punches and go all blame.