3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChErPa4Ok 28.04.20 09:46 am

Skyrim. The Age Of The Harkonnen. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

That's interesting to me how all the same old Harkonnen. Could you do it to meet Ysgramor in 1E. Or still not enough. He made a deal with Ball, fearing death, being some kind of king. So how old Harkon himself and if he could meet with Ysgramor in the first Era?
10 Comments
Sort by:
N
Noran 28.04.20

Well, sort of not so ancient, some of the developers said that the second era - a key milestone in the history of his vampire clan ...

P
Pupsik 3D 28.04.20

ChErPa4Ok
The Harkonnen more than 2000 thousand years,despite the fact that he had his own Kingdom,in his lifetime, without the gift of vampirism.

C
ChErPa4Ok 28.04.20

Baby 3D
So he could easily intersect with Ysgramor, especially given the fact that he had his own Kingdom, so he was quite an influential man. As said by the previous commentator.

N
Noran 28.04.20

ChErPa4Ok
It is unlikely, Ysgramor rested before the First Era, I don't think Harkon caught him, in principle you can try to justify such a judgment, if interested.

C
ChErPa4Ok 28.04.20

Norаn
Quite interested. I created the theme)

N
Noran 28.04.20

ChErPa4Ok
Well, I will try.
Spoilera claim to the title of orovada, but if I remember correctly, Skyrim, at least in humans, is called the first Kingdom... Harkon claimed that he had his own Kingdom, together with a certain number of his subjects, hence he lived in the days when the conquest of the Nords have come to an end and they completed their migration from Atmora (or at least threw a major amount Atmora in Tamriel). And as you know Ysgramor rested before the start of the first era, just as it was the place to be the end of these conquests. Plus that to know for sure Harkon is descendant (so to speak) the first vampire line of Tamriel (the case of the raped Ball nekoi), i.e., it is not exactly found the time, when the continent was running naked savages - in General, when people did not have statehood (which first brought to Tamriel atmercy with Ysgramor). Plus, the Daedra Prince himself gave it family posebnosti, and this could happen anytime, even in the First, though in the Second era. And finally, I don't know if will fit, as an argument, but the Harkonnen, kind of like Nord Ysgramor was just atmaram, i.e. atmercy swam to Tamriel, founded the first Kingdom of men, mingled with the local human tribes and as a result became the Nords. But again, this is a weak proof, since the same Ysgramor in Sovngarde, too, such as Nord, some of it can throw at gaming conventions (no in Skyrim race atmaram).
Briefly:
1) Basic: Ysgramor lived before the First Era, then there were no Kingdoms, about which approves the Harkonnen.
2) Harkonnen was not one of the first vampires, what's more, it's not even the first hundred. Molag Bal was able to give his family the gift of... uh... whenever.
3) Harkon Nord, in the days of Ysgramor Nords weren't brought.

That's all I need, in principle, following this logic we come to the fact that the Harkonnen certainly not caught Ysgramor and the first settlers from Atmora, but as much as he really, I will not undertake to say.
On this account, perhaps, speak more...

g
gmh4589 28.04.20

ChErPa4Ok
Norаn
Remember that Serana claimed to have seen cities of the Dwemer still inhabited, that is, were they even before the disappearance of the Dwemer. And the Dwemer disappeared after the War of the First Council 1E 668 — 1E 700. She didn't know what all of Tamriel until recently, the United Empire and the entire continent became a unified Empire at the end of the Second era (more specifically in 1E 2877 g).
As Serana the daughter of the Harkonnen, the Harkonnen must be older than her ... well at least about 20, as Serana did not know about the Tamrielic Empire, nor about the disappearance of the Dwemer, so she was frozen even before these events.
The first era lasted for almost 3,000 years, the second 900, third 400, and the fourth at the time of the action of Skyrim, it's been 200 years. If we take into account the approval Sereny that she saw the Dwemer, then froze it at best in the seventh century of the first era, so, subtract from the first era of 600 years of commercials, then fold the duration of all er: 2400+900+400+200 that will get 3900 years, plus, to this we can add 40-50 years of age as Serana at the time of her frozen was already a big girl, 20-25 years, she was sure, and maybe a few hundred, since she's a vampire and doesn't age, well, rounded a bit figure out that the Harkonnen at least 4000 years old.
I don't know about whether vampires can have children, but still inclined to the fact that no, you can't, so Serena probably was born when Harkon was not yet a vampire, but not the fact that Serana froze immediately before the disappearance of the Dwemer, it could happen in 100, 500 and 1000 years, maybe more.
In General, according to my reasoning it turns out that the Harkonnen at least 4000 years old. But if he could see Ysgramor, can not say for sure, but most likely Harkon was born at least several centuries after the death of Ysgramor, and maybe even a few millennia.

N
Noran 28.04.20

gmh4589
I) Why Harkon is likely not caught Ysgramor, I've already written...
II) Serana it, that was born a man (to listen to the conversations her and her parents, we know that Molag Bal personally gave her and her mother the gift of blood is unknown just... uh... stuck it to her or not, because the first vampire turned out that way... and stuck to Harkon or his bitten wife, also a question...)
III) Here is where I could be wrong: it seems people from the gazebo said, then froze Serano at the junction between the Second and Third Eras, plus before that, she lived as a vampire several hundred years, based on these judgments, we can say that the Harkonnen and his family all the 1K years...

g
gmh4589 28.04.20

Norаn
Here is what I found on this subject, and I quote:
http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0
Spoilers for the cruel nature of the Molag Bal for Serana and her mother, the ceremony of transformation was very frustrating, because the Lord requires obedience of women as offerings for one the ability to summon him. At the end of the ritual, if a woman survives, she becomes the so-called Daughter of Cold-Harbour — vampire of true blood. According to Valerica, Serana might not be entirely voluntarily undergone the ritual, but she deemed it an honor to be chosen and did not dare to resist.
It seems to me that the phrase requires women as offering, says that on the second point answer is that Yes...
Himself became uncomfortable with this phrase)
It says here that (what I wrote):
Spoilerfree, sometimes the girl still out in the world, because, based on some of her remarks, she saw the dwarven cities at the time, when their inhabitants have not disappeared in 1E 700 (although the Dwemer themselves can only be described from hearsay), and also been to Winterhold before, most of the town collapsed into the sea of Ghosts during the Great collapse that occurred in 4E 122
And that's what it says on the third paragraph:
Spoiler one of the employees of Bethesda Softworks, Matt Grandstaff, according to the developers, Serana went to sleep in the late Second era, in the time interval between the existence of Romanov Empire and the Septim Empire.
So it turns out that she has been frozen for at least 1000 years before the events of Skyrim (I understand this happened approximately during the period of Magdacesti, the events described in TESO), but the age of her, and therefore her father Harkon of more than 4000 years, as if though they would be at 3800-3900 years, the dwarven city inhabited they could not catch....
And Yes, it seems that about the disappearance of the Dwemer she knew, and mention the Empire in its dialogues (I think she's said something like what the Empire back together?), related to the second Empire, not the first as I wrote above.

N
Noran 28.04.20

gmh4589
1) I referred to in the first comment, just couldn't find the info.
By the way, the Septim Empire stood for 300(?) years, the Fourth Era is already 202й year, i.e., in hibernation she spent 500 (with the establishment of the second) to 1000 (murder Akaviri ruler) years, but then again, I take the basis, if I remember correctly, replica Valerii, who said after the treatment her family several hundred years she lived normal (no) until Harkon not found the prophecy of the tyranny of the sun. Nowhere to talk about the fact that they lived several thousand years, but more on that below...
2)...the Winterhold is cut immediately, because she could not catch in the fourth era, as in the third word (if the word Grandstaff can be considered proof), and about the dwarven cities, to mind comes the thought of Falmer.
3)Well, the question remains about the fate of the rectum of the Harkonnen and the availability of it for some time, full force and power of a Daedric Prince.