3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dwayne from Vice-City 28.04.20 09:47 am

What was your childhood like?

Dr. Rockzo, Oh dream of dreams)
78 Comments
Sort by:
m
mgira 28.04.20

don't remember, never did give a fuck at all those things from the 90-00's, which are now made to masturbate vanilka, seriously

S
Syri 28.04.20

The theme of nostalgia, Yes. In childhood mostly spent our time on the street. If you remember the fun and games, then...played rounders, Cossacks robbers, banks, knives, hide and seek, the sea worries time..., burned the lens on the benches, practiced hand-made, such as Darts (needles, thread, matches, paper and the result was a dart), blew up the carbide, mixed doctor gidropirita and the battery (the smoke with a pungent odor, for he received from tenants of the entrances), still undoing two bolts, one nut, and the nut is stuffed with sulfur from the matches and on the asphalt – shy away good still take a plastic bottle with cork ...pour water, vinegar, into the bottle then threw the piece of paper with soda and closed and when the paper is wet(soda react with vinegar), the gas is released and the foam, the tube is shot or the bottle breaking, even climbed on construction sites, in war games, poured water from a bottle, buried secrets, in classics, in the house, rode bikes, drew with crayons, played snowballs in winter, and more.others....generally had a fun childhood.

Who now runs the projector slides?
Yes, there is still this device is in good working condition)

K
Kamred 28.04.20

My childhood was bad at home and good on the street and proceeded at the turn of the 90-00's. In the house reigned totalitarianism. And on the street and when no one was home I felt free. Were friends, we ran around the area, went to God knows where in the depths of the city. Fights, bruises, cuts, etc. were usual. We have a cemetery was near, the time of the revolution, ran it sometimes in games played. Climbed trees, in the garage running. I climbed in the old, non-working water tower. The construction was not far, in patches, played, ran the steep wall height of 10 metres and nobody fell and got killed. Told horror stories to each other about the black hand, the jaw of the dog, green space and eyes, etc., in the evening I was scared, frightened all. Blew up firecrackers and all sorts of mixtures. Afraid of the cops, run away from them. In the autumn ahead of the swing, the pile of leaves were placed and dispersed on the swing, jumping in them. Solely were drinking, but we were little. Ate ice cream for 2.50, when thirsty, we ran to private homes to from the speakers to drink (lived in 2 - to 5-storey buildings), the fare was 3 rubles. Spring green zherdeli and plum ate. During the summer, from side streets where homes, tyril fruit, grapes, apples, plums, cherries, cherries, apricots, pears, peaches, tutino. In the autumn of stealing the quinces and nuts. We drove the dogs with sticks, the owners ran after us. It was the first time the films of the Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, the Matrix. Simulated melee combat. With magic sticks ran. Took long sticks of the type of swords, someone's onion was done, took the ring somewhere in the city running around looking for a decent place to throw this ring, each was one of the heroes of the film, I was a Legolas. Sometimes over the sea was running over the slopes outside the Park. In winter, more than 50 meters away on the ice, no one failed. Listened to the Gaza strip, Aria Movie, the king And the Clown, etc.. Everyone liked. From a friend in the hut of the Goblin watched constantly. After watching Star Wars, we were running around the city to house and fought with sticks, all the fingers are repulsed each other. I like to be Darth Vader. Watched Pokemon, collected the chips, cover and pictures with them. Played in the yards in football, cards, chips, checkers, chess. At the same time but played nuts grenades was once one in my eye, on asphalt and on the ground on my stomach was crawling, someone in shit was good enough. Fun to remember when a little cover and then pop out somewhere shouting:TA-TA-TA, you're dead. Disassembly was argued that was not killed, and in the arm, shoulder or leg hit. Someone has a toy gun was, and someone stick type machine. When I had the money, all sweets bought. Kindergartens were run, once by the janitor with all haste fled. He loved to laugh with people, their posture, manners, as they say. Sometimes running away from frostbitten boys were either caught them. They were only joking, you have sometimes. The first cell phone was with a gray screen. In Segou and Tetris played. Large and computers do not all had. After all there were computers and before that on the computer halls were running and playing. In Half-Life, Diablo 2, Max Payne, Heroes 3, GTA hacked. Internet no one was even in computer rooms. The sea was swimming under the pipe and stones calves were caught by hand. On the shores of vipers soaked. Swam to the water tower, jumped in her, now understand that it was then disconnected. Read books. As parents we had belonged to the old days, the present was not accepted.
And now all is well, live well now, in a private house, no one died, died, all alive and well. Got older, wiser. A new generation has dismantled all the columns and benches and it seems to me that it is worse than ours. We do so his mother, didn't smoke and drank constantly.

a
adrax 28.04.20

Shitty childhood. Nostalgia for him do not feel, because any rounders and kinder surprises do not compensate for bad memories

l
ladykiller69 28.04.20

Nice Pussy Cat

Excellent selection of magazines!

K
KiberGitler 28.04.20

A very bad childhood, I'm miserable.

p
pchelohod i paroved 28.04.20

it is not over yet! wipey

S
Sanya_Bars 28.04.20

Chiat bastard. Let's edit it in brief

F
Frodo13 28.04.20

I spent all detstvo for GTA: vice city, and don't regret it!
pix.PlayGround.ru

M
Morder07 28.04.20

Gamal in battle city and Tetris,changed cartridges with vosmiletku,collected toy soldiers,watched television and threw firecrackers in dogs

H
Hryas 28.04.20

My childhood was great, played with bro in the war games, and built a headquarters of sorts in the trees , rode bikes , played in all sorts of sports games, live fun, especially in the summer time passed instantly , because so many events were bright, almost all the time spent on the street , came home only to eat, shit and sleep at night, without a computer and the Internet, life was great
And now I'm sitting at home studying, and there is no joy in life....

B
Barney Calhoun 28.04.20

Hryas
Find yourself a girl and will live in joy.

m
markell 28.04.20

good

J
Juliya_Cabincrew 28.04.20

ladykiller69 is what is left of the house. Everything else in the garage.

x
xCyberpunKx 28.04.20

Zae vivo recording..childhood was. Nah no Internet. All day in the yard walking. Right now I x.. on the street will pull out

l
ladykiller69 28.04.20

Shkolote not understand.

A
Aloe 28.04.20

you're very kind recently 11th all done?

l
ladykiller69 28.04.20

12th in that year, in second year at Uni.

K
Kapitan Kote 28.04.20

Well, I have the same PaTiPa shkololo(17 years) so I'm still like in childhood
Generally of course I used to go out on the street all day and then I caught the time when I was in 7 years he's bought,and after 3 years uncle brought Sonya 1,I remember that day wrestling watched on TV(for STS, it would seem,damn and conductive even do not twist) and when they called me to show something and when I saw Sonya(she was still big but not small who remember will understand)I didn't know about her nechevo but was so proud and the first game was medal of honor, I ofigevali.To remember me I went with friends to play before school(go in the 2nd shift in the 3rd grade,then in Gran Turismo 2 Tekken 3,then my friends were jealous that there is such a console is when they were a dandy)And that was when he remember in the morning, a nurse asked to play in nebo,played in nebo 40 minutes and then to a kindergarten went,generally a child I was already so to say a modern twist,but still they built huts,burned with a magnifying glass under the sun something usually(ants),I remember buying ivacki on 50 and watched one steeper the wheelbarrow was so they put(label),and remember a friend foolishly bought for 50p 100 shipuchin,then remember they ate so that more could not see them,and remember the hell is Bosko has Apolo decided to s*d the other from the snow in the courtyard of slipit in a meter and a half tall,the grandmother came remember friend and Afig stood,and so he stood a week somewhere until you warm up the beginning of, well, t,d in General

L
Liliya_Nerevarina 28.04.20

Just terrible. All your track record will not write, I have to say that I managed to stand on the intraschool account, step up account in the police remained. Father drank, mother sometimes drank.
Skipped school, drank beer cocktail type gin, ate the pills were making all sorts of explosive stuff melted lead, used improvised weapons such samopaly, so much so that the boys were in competition. Sometimes, even fought with the boys! Virginity maintained until student years, because they were hard to get (anxious to calm).
Then in class 10th has changed dramatically, became engaged, took firmly behind quit school old entertainment.