3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
darkpromo 08.10.19 06:11 pm

Impressions of the game (God of War (2018))

good game, I liked it, 8/10 to hold, no more
44 Comments
Sort by:
t
tema padonok 08.10.19

My opinion about the game - it's simple, it's the best game for PS4 at the moment, as well as Last of us was the best for the PS3. The graphics, fighting, directing, and other components are polished perfectly. Congratulations to you all. While I give her 10, played 4 hours, maybe opinion will change after finishing the game, then I honestly will edit your comment to make the final assessment.
PS On Metacritic 0 and 1 put empty accounts created today,or with profile Sea of thieves and other wonderful game how do you think these people have a PS4? :)

I
Immortal94 08.10.19

9 out of 10 a little miserable running animation.

S
SanSanZ 08.10.19

The game touches. Cool interview actually, which is developing and not get bored, throw axe is a pleasure. Here and excellent gameplay (call kintsom this game will be a very broken) gameplay, cool setting, good story and great music. The game I'm certainly not yet passed, to a complete conclusion is still far, but already it is clear that this is a very high level project, ate otorvalsya. Kratos got old and the game has grown.

UPD: the Game was, rating her a 9 out of 10. For these games to be console.

g
gloccc 08.10.19

I expected more to be honest . While that is enough of not so much , which is three hours . But the fight is quite boring locations yet mostly small , puzzles are very easy and the enemies are monotonous , the kid is insanely annoying and yells all the time ( Ellie in the last of the AU I really liked ) , the angle of view in the game is too small . Liked the setting , game design , great music and pretty good seed of the plot . Maybe next will be better , but until I put 7 - 7.5 points . And there is no question to God about it 12 out of 10 the Witcher world from year of the thief is not present . As for me, was the best game of bloodborn on the plates , because it remains

N
Norm112 08.10.19

Something I'm beginning to get bored. But this is the first Troll, and then a half-hour fight with some sharp dude. Well, epic! In other words do not pick! Did a good job. Come on!

P
Phantom2014 08.10.19

Very high quality game ,but not a breakthrough. Reminded me of The Last of Us .

N
Norm112 08.10.19

Funny observation. I after every major batch note that I at an angle of 90 degrees, a meter and a half rode the chair back from the screen))) Draws) to me is when they play the UFC is. Clear fix!

S
SULIK 712 08.10.19

monotonous after 4 hours tired

C
Copeco 08.10.19

Started on the complexity of the God of war complexity is excessively high, on every fight takes half an hour and dozens of attempts. Switched to hard, the first time boevka no since half of the functionality zablocie. Even noticed that kaef from fighting get when you combine a bunch of mechanic. If a person will play using throwing axes and basic strokes-go to sleep. Everything else on top, today stood and poked a triangle conversing with the blacksmith, in 10 minutes not a single recurrence, the study draws.

A
AndSmart 08.10.19

Played 4-5 hours... Great graphics, high quality HDR, saturated effects and a lot of small parts issued, the picture is really impressive. The story is addictive, pass quite interesting. A lot of different hiding spots and secrets - have a place to cuddle up. Waiting for review and rating from PG, well, it is already clear, will deliver at least 9 + editor's choice )

v
vitolive 08.10.19

Played 18 hours so far . and apparently for those who played all parts of the game seem boring as to have nothing to surprise. To surprise the videos where a huge montry or destruction or separation of the limbs? We have already seen . The game medium to the Witcher falls short as to the last of us but better than anchalik 4 different genres but I'm a gamer, I like everything

w
wolikde 08.10.19

The game was, as well as all the additional quests and the test of the six of swords. Was very surprised that it was already late, as many churches still do not even have visited. Clear after the game you can do this too, but... Passed all GOV. Yes, and all the worthwhile games Curling (PC too) it's amazing how on this hardware is possible to create a miracle ! Passed FFXV on PS4Pro and then on the computer. GoW looks and Curling as FFXV on the PC (SLI 1080Ti)
Plot. The eternal drama of fathers and children. It's simple and brilliant.
10/10

Y
Yakim 08.10.19

In General, it is my personal opinion.... But the game went on 6/10! Not the Kratos that was before (old age not to push)! Went to this, all the parts and got a lot of fun, and this is... a misunderstanding from the 3rd person with the camera in the back! Fights are monotonous, but Ala Horizon, mechanics bag with dust goes.... The plot is definitely good! So far, the only battle pleased with is Macgregory at the beginning! Even before the last boss did not come, but I hope in the end though please!

g
godsmack 08.10.19

Passed the game. Don't know who where managed to start to get bored, all very briskly, in the middle of developed have prepared such a surprise that lyba stretched itself from joy. Relationships of Kratos with his son transferred a billion out of 10!!! I am a father myself, I know what children are, and every time I put myself in the place of Kratos and knew that would have done as well, I would say the same thing. Atrey behaves like a real child, as is in life, who have children, they will understand. Interesting to see how he changes during the game. And as unyielding, like a rock, Kratos.
And yet, all the compare it with TLOU, and I here it very much reminded Prince of Persia ww from tlou only child, and the Prince running around the same places that are changing, or you with new skills.
In General, there is clearly smacks of the trilogy. Now I'm waiting for the next part eagerly, I think, as usual, the 3rd part of this adventure will be epic epic, where we'll beat the face of Odin.
P. S. All the same anyway, and Grecheskaya Nordic mythology is cooler, for me personally.
P. P. S. going to go through all the side quests to finally soak those goddamn Valkyries.

[
[...] 08.10.19

darksayders made by normal people with a mixture of tlou. The second half particularly impressed. 9 out of 10 and the best in what I played since the release of U4 and doom.

i
ilmir174 08.10.19

Cool story, Mimir, but why he only talks to me in a boat???
Spoleczenstwo that I spit in the face...the story ooooooooooooochen stretched from the very beginning there is a task-to carry the dust to the highest mountain and scatter the ashes...AND the WHORE!!! such chains artificial, Ala needle in egg, egg in a duck, a duck in the ass...Baldra ashes scattered, came home, realized someone turn the neck, all the curtain.

S
Snite_Poerti 08.10.19

Che watched the walkthrough on YouTube and as it is boring. Even kintz not. And the whole game is run around, collect the chests and not very often see normal production videos. Can to play it's more fun than watching from the sidelines. Furious that the locations in the game are small, typical corridor and the game has a lot of backtracking. I like games where the journey goes with constant forward movement and the return home at the end. And there is direct what that tomb raider made. Th something like that is not touched by the game, what is the usual bytovuha children and their parents. In short again developed exclusive PS4 barehipani while I was working. Only the Kratos during the game pleased-great voice and charisma. And fighting is what that boring - not enough interactivity with the environment (what some context about the finishing of walls, columns, etc.). Due to the fact that we walk a jerk, che will dramatically reduce the amount of dismemberment and Boobs.In short for me it is a Last of Us on the minimum salary. I would not buy a PS4 for this. And where do the worst bosses? One boss, in fact the entire game which we hit twice (little dragon does not count). The estimate of 7 points, but those who pulls out the Curling iron every 2 years, it is of course 9 or less for love the Curling iron at a price of 30K? xD

V
Vologin83 08.10.19

Was waiting for this God of war as the second coming, but as often happens, when strongly expect there is some fading, and the circumstances are such that we need to spend 4 Tr But what I buy is 100%, just a little later, you see, and give a discount or something.

R
Readlife 08.10.19

Quibble endlessly to even the most precise projects. If we consider the mechanics of the game separately, we get a mediocre gaming solution. Put all this mess by cons, which is not so much:

-Open world, which is full of coarse conventions. There's invisible walls, and the corridor of all things. So many crutches that prevent normal movement and experience. Very. I understand that it is not the last role here was played by the capabilities and limitations of the console, and honor the balance of conventions necessary to know;

-The combat system, which can not be determined on which she focuses. Want and slasher and souls-style. As a result we get a good slasher that ruin solska camera and is characteristic thereof, the series stiffness of the movement as a whole. Hard to explain, but those who played know what I mean. It's time to stop shoving souls-waste everywhere;

Graphics, which seems steep, but looking closely understand that there are no revelations in comparison with the extreme Aonach and Horizonal. In some places, and worse looks. Only pull the cutscene and competent work with the camera. Bravo to the Director! Do Bravo!- all on the level of the great and terrible Hideo. But the naked eye can see that the limit of the current generation of consoles is reached. Consider just one example - snow. About the home the older and younger gods, but in General almost all the snow parts of any world, he is completely static, and represents the normal textures-present the dirt, the physics is present only on the Mountain and in the epic couple of places where it really draws attention and emphasis. Bad, extreme Lara quantitatively can be a lot better at absolutely identical the organization of the open world. If it is dropped, as is now fashionable;

-Partner, which is only needed for sane sweetpotato. All. Just imagine atreya as visible and gamelogo no partner, and Kratos hears only the voice in his head.
A spoiler boy suffered the fate of Mimir.That will change your perception of the gameplay and the suit? That's right - nothing. Hung like two heads on the zone, the business is))) All problems with the Boy who climbed into the hole and read zapisali!, Battle of listen mi! would be solved I now throw there axe charged any of the elements that have arrows atreya and voila!. With the blades and the wind the same rolls)

-Stuffy fighting with Glabados. I understand that you want stretch, I want to show the player that he's not fucking around has arrived and needs to sweat, but why from time to time to repeat the same action between cinematic cutscenes? Make sense? It is fine, if all at the same time varied scenery as in the previous parts, but here everything is much simpler and more uniform: fight 5-10 minute cutscene, then Mansa on the arena for 10 minutes almost in the same place - again a cutscene, and again Mansa on the other, is almost similar to the arena.. and again cutscene... Here crutches soul boevok again catch the eye too Intrusive... All this, of course, very subjective, but the existence of problems does not change.

-A small variety around the booking of all four species, with rather decent weapons, enemies and semibase - the same. Well, at least outwardly, the tools just to change that somehow shows us how the growing power of the son of Zeus.

-Musical accompaniment. Well, not memorable. Complicated mishmash of everything. It seems to be hearing the main theme, it seems to be a nice chorus, but something like that. As soundtracks to Tarantino's movies - they competently complete the picture, but separately to listen to their does not want.

But all of these quibbles can easily overlap a mountain of advantages, which the game gradually rolls out to the player throughout the narrative.
How exciting and balanced game looks complex, which is a strong media and truly entertaining product!!! As slowly, carefully and unobtrusively it immerses the player in its history as shows and tells how to properly portraying the naive, it would seem that history as something epic and fundamental. We have all seen, time and again, cliché climb from all slots, but still at least a couple-three moments any player will experience what must feel like HS at the moment. Look at tytrube not an option - you have to play yourself.
The mass of impressions: here you and the tragedy, and humor, and empathy, and confusion. Pain and revenge, forgiveness and sacrifice. Yes, of course, is a kind of reimagining of the series(again, a fashionable expression, although the game, in fact, another part of the series), the accents a little differently. Yes, the game is sometimes sinking into such a snot, I want to say You're a Spartan or swaptunes?. Yes, sometimes, God of war, is the player not the feelings that are expected of them. But if we grumble about these things, knowing !!!what!!! release other comrades in the industry, trying their best to revive the franchise in favor of the mainstream? The examples are not far to seek. Especially because Kratos is still THE same. Fervor diminished, but there is still fire in his veins is Spartan.
Spoiler
The difficulty of the game is also pleased: there is comfort and speedrunners and for the true hardcore who go to Valkyries in the initial armor(see masochists with schizophrenia). To normal in passing a La unusual border OpenWorld boring, exciting cutscenes and gameplay is very dynamic so skillfully blurred that one can only applaud gendicine and Director. You don't bored as in the same soulsax, but not so perenaisele, as in the same Uncharted. Thank you, Cory!

Separately, about the dialogue as a whole - show and tell me, please, where in any other game is comprehensively better on the basis of General impressions ekzov Sony. >Nowhere. One of the most beautiful ekzov Sony today. Soap on the backs there are, the shadows look great, lighting is disabled when HDR produces terrible swings of contrast - you are right, but this does not spoil the overall impression of the limit of what can give us flawed giblets Japanese consoles today. Squeezed everything we could in such conditions. Well done.

Very very stupid happened with the self-perception of the kid, but knowing who he is and what will be able, all doubts as to the adequacy dissipate in the blink of an eye. Fans Marvelon, etc. all this must be very frustrating that I am personally very happy, because this game is much closer to Norse mythology than the works of Feige and co.

This is Kratos - Chale it to all of you!=)
Spoiler

E
Extills 08.10.19

One slovova, it's a feast for the soul !