3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
13_AleX_13 08.10.19 06:12 pm

The problem with the console (Dragon Age: Origins)

Doing all as it should,and the console does not work...send me a label and keybindings,PTS need help...or like anything!!!
49 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spoilt21 08.10.19

The console is invisible...

13_AleX_13 08.10.19

Yes this is something I know...only when I press the console button and begin to enter the Persian continues to walk...and don't have

S
Spoilt21 08.10.19

All have done so?

To add to the shortcut settings(add in existing or create new) Dragon Age => -enabledeveloperconsole

Example: C:\Games\Dragon Age\bin_ship\daorigins.exe -enabledeveloperconsole

With Notepad open keybindings.ini there My Documents\BioWare\Dragon
Age\Settings\
Find => OpenConsole_0=Keyboard::Button_X (replace the x's would be something like Grave or Glave), Change it to OpenConsole_0=Keyboard::Button_`

13_AleX_13 08.10.19

Yes...start the game...load...and press the tilde and nothing happens...that is, the inventory opens and continues to go...PPC not know What to do...

T
Tpyn 08.10.19

no cheating blah

13_AleX_13 08.10.19

Tpyn
Want items look...interesting:)

N
NateR 08.10.19

For the sake of healthy interest , I decided to try to activate this ill-fated console . The result did everything as expected and the console does not appear . Or rather appears only characters not visible , apparently localizers tried. So , those who want pochiterit , learn to type blind, or place the original :)

A
Antoine777 08.10.19

I just have one thing to say... Hand curves, and this is the only problem. Probably not the fate of the console you have, if so.

13_AleX_13 08.10.19

Hmm...LAN thank you that at least tried to help...in krivorukost me not to blame!That,and it certainly wasn't me...I'm more of a loser...

s
sputNIK37 08.10.19

Layout Claudia tried to change? I have included only when I change language...

A
Antoine777 08.10.19

in krivorukost me not to blame!That,and it certainly wasn't me...
_________
well, how else to call it? All razgovara, all painted how and what to do, and still some can't do...

G
Grey74 08.10.19

Here Nada La La!I do everything a console does not work simply it does not,change don't change the layout,I zznayu that it is not visible,but I cry well, it's Radish does not want to appear!!!

a
april1995 08.10.19

D. what is the amps. how and where to find this place C:\Games\Dragon Age\bin_ship\daorigins.exeto add the -enabledeveloperconsole.procedure simply.if you can - great detail and then promises to launch the console .ATP

S
Sabbah2009 08.10.19

help plizz ku me not to put enabledeveloperconsole do not know why when they write, he writes, you cannot change the file name, or you misspelled plizz help tried everything

l
lexa7 08.10.19

No, well, I trudge...

Instruction:
1. Go there http://www.playground.ru/cheats/40386/
2. Looking for a sixth comment from Asphexide 23.11.09 18:59
3. Do as they painted. People are even pictures posted! As little children....

o
outsoul 08.10.19

Language change is necessary if pers goes

S
Super Kote 08.10.19

why dog these cheats give up?

b
bobmarly2009 08.10.19

13 Alex 13, I might know what your problem is. When you install the game on your desktop you have put the shortcut to the Launcher. And you mistakenly ordered-enabledeveloperconsole in the shortcut. And you need to label from Games\Dragon Age\bin_ship\daorigins.exe. I just did the same foot first.) It was night, in the morning just realized what the problem is.))))))

13_AleX_13 08.10.19

Nope,not my first year playing games and can distinguish the laucher from the executable is actually doing everything correctly,checked several times and still are not obtained,and therefore opened the topic to understand.

13_AleX_13 08.10.19

Your mother I did it!!!All all all-I know what the problem is.It is necessary that the path to the game was not Russian letters,i.e. I had:
D:\Игры\Dragon Age - Origins\bin_ship\daorigins.exe -enabledeveloperconsole
Now moved into the Games folder and began to look like this:
D:\Games\Dragon Age - Origins\bin_ship\daorigins.exe -enabledeveloperconsole
And cheats go:)