3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex36320 28.04.20 05:18 pm

Impressions of the game (ARK: Survival Evolved)

Who played already?
30 Comments
Sort by:
z
zombin 28.04.20

The game kills the optimization, and the game itself is very good.

A
Alex36320 28.04.20

Lag like a mad dog!)Forest and I never felt lag when exiting)

S
Spartacus1971 28.04.20

Fps is very low and the graphics as cartoon and plastic dinosaur toys.

R
RSBeerman 28.04.20

i5 GTX770 - Medium - 35-45fps

D
Dinovart 28.04.20

FPS to establish, disable volumetric light that made American boys, digging in the config of the game, but then it lost the light from torches/fires and effects of sunrise/sunset. On the other hand, to go for epics with a maximum resolution scale and epic textures, everything else low. I get 15-20 FPS, if the video card GT440 2Gb, I5 3Hz (4 cores) and 16 GB of RAM. I'm more sad that the dinosaurs are fictional ( I understand their appearance and Latin names in the file), but the game is friends with a mod, I hope in the future will correct. and yet, my dream about a open world game like Skyrim but with dinosaurs and dragons, and the ability to ride first in the spirit of Paraworld has come true.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 28.04.20

I watched the stream, played by myself, and came to the conclusion that the toy is just wonderful.
The main drawbacks, which turn a blind eye (although some will not be tolerated in General, for me at least):
a) Poor optimization (I have an i7-3770k, two GTX 670х2 2 Gb memory, almost all settings on high, fps 15-25. (see screen settings)
b) the Lack of Russian localization, and the plans of the developers there is no translation! (I 100500 times regretted the lack of English)
ALL! Now the pros, AWFUL LOT of them:
a) This is an unusual project, I came across similar. Update every one or two days, which suggests that the project is moving, working on it. Price at 400 p. I don't know how it will change, but very pleased.
b) wildlife. There is a place and to laughter (when the beast Rev/ha/di/La, excuse me, my house or domesticated for a long time, and then came the predator and destroyed all my work) and fear that often, the dark night, on the beach (and it's the safest place, well I think so) are predators, whether the matter stumble, the night reacting to every rustle. Water is extremely dangerous, in the centre of the island is no less dangerous. The first time I died 6 times while trying to get resource-skin.
C) the Unreal Engine 4, which implies gorgeous graphics, if developers try to - optimize, adjust.
d) the Domestication of Dino. This is unexpected and cool things you can do with them will expand, will see what happens.
d) Leveling and tamed Dino is perfectly realized.
e) Variety of things (not bad for a start) for Kraft from the usual shacks and pathetic to sling to the turret and I had not expected to see there tank! Oh level raise (and it's not easy of course, a good goal of the game in the meantime - development, I want to fill points XP), strain, and stir up such, then the fun starts.
g) of Course, many believe hinder future technologies from prehistoric animals is wrong, but I think that it's just a great IDEA.
h) the World is huge and diverse, it wants to return again and again, there you will not be bored.
and) Where else can you fight kicked the dinosaur, saying: come to die. As well as ride them, let them know who's daddy.
And many other advantages, which are worth seeing for yourself. The developers have promised us a lot of things that make it epic.
In my opinion the game is gorgeous, of course it will be even better, I certainly believe.
Spoiler

n
nominar 28.04.20

As already mentioned optimization unfortunately not zavisli and if no friend with whom to run,it is really boring.

D
DarKSiR_666 28.04.20

Great game, one problem (as we already know, is the optimization) But the patches come out actively, maybe something with the disadvantages and make. While they play pirates... there will be money, will buy.

S
Sprintin 28.04.20

the same seperatel, in principle, the game is addictive! later will buy)

v
varw 28.04.20

its pretty good I love it

m
mr. SD 28.04.20

Decided to buy, the bole discount Christmas. And, the servers still cool to play! Optimization is a bit better than the pirates. On the same medium settings gives 25-30 fps, and pirates was 20-25 fps. However, with this Christmas update that to survive became very difficult, because of the constant cold makes constantly looking for food. But nevertheless, now this adds to the complexity of the game that much fun)

G
Georgiy Tihonov 28.04.20

looked overview liked ))) but I read the reviews, many are not satisfied with the quality of the graphics until I buy will have to wait

_
_Y_ 28.04.20

Georgy Tikhonov
I nothing encourage, but can pirates download, at the same time check out how it is you go. He tried to play on the pirates, but as the game and I take the license (will wait when the optimization is finished). In my opinion the game is better than Forest, but probably yet too early to judge, because both games are still raw. And Yes, the game only pushes its optimization. But with the update of may 17, and with new fire wood from Nvidia a few FPS increased, still I can advise to defragment the hard disk after installing the game (of course who has it on HDD is) and increase the paging file. Of course in my case it is not fixed all the problems, but the Frisians became smaller.

D
DooM_slash 28.04.20

Turned on the game and there servers some...
How to play the...
If the servers to play, what Russian-speaking...

d
demon 33251 28.04.20

tin , th for the graphics in the game are terrible

i
iZendar 28.04.20

Maybe someone will be useful - on the website nvplay play subject. It is possible to obtain for free) Link under spoiler
Спойлерhttp://nvplay.ru/news/kommentiruy-materialy-nvplay-ru-i-vyigryvay-ark-survival-evolved

g
gamebox66614 28.04.20

Writing before the advent of the full game. Optimization there, but hang on servers not disappeared. Schedule at the highest level. Feel like I have fulfilled a small dream. Rating 8+ out of 10

N
Nekiy Himik 28.04.20

gamebox66614
To the full version still dooolgo. But I agree with you that optimization, the game brought not bad, especially when compared with what it was last year. Hang on servers, maintaining servers, but they have it corrected. And we can give safely 9 out of 10, especially with new carti Center and off. mod the primitive+.
If you're interested, here's one of the servers with this combination of IP 109.237.109.246:28515

s
serial86 28.04.20

ARK:Survivor Evolved.In Single player / Local play at the ARK,the people that is, except for dinosaurs in the game have?Or only in
in multiplayer, ARK

J
JanotCK 28.04.20

How to increase the distance to the host in the version for ps4?