3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 28.04.20 05:19 pm

Hjalmar or Keris? [Spoilers] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After the attack of the bears, there are 2 choices who to help. Hjalmar or the Keris? As I understand, this will affect who will be king?
47 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lifariya 28.04.20

Caris.

s
stivenson123 28.04.20

there is the third variant is, when preprohormone possible for variety and to take it.

L
Lifariya 28.04.20

stivenson123
Sverige?

s
stivenson123 28.04.20

Liferea
yeah

W
WitcherForever 16.02.21

I want a good ending

B
Bachus_Christ 19.01.22

Everything here is yelled in the spirit: "uuuu, Hjalmar is bad, raids, uuuu." What if you think about it? It was by preserving the traditional way of life that the islanders were able to do what the rest could not: a democratic (by the standards of the Witcher world) social structure, the relative equality of men and women, raids contribute to the financial success of the most courageous and strong people, as well as maintaining military skills among the population. I'm already silent about respect for nature. It is this approach that will save Hjalmar, the only way Skellige will preserve its original culture, way of life and independence. People have lived there for centuries, it is foolish to try to force our society's notions of well-being onto the mentality of fantasy islanders. In addition, Collapse himself drowns for his son, and he obviously knows better.
We choose Cerys and what we get: Skellige gets involved in vile merchant relations with the continent, ceases to engage in maritime gop-stop, as a result, the defense capacity decreases, and in the long run, independence with democratic institutions also falls into the ass. Proud, brave and free islanders turn into ordinary cowardly, oppressed homeless Nords, the elite turns into fat bureaucrats who do not distinguish the sword from their own dick. Bravo, this is the most likely outcome of Cerys' policies in the long run.

B
Bachus_Christ 19.01.22

Lascaroman
In, respect, at least someone is able to look at the situation through the prism of the thinking of the islanders, and not from the bell tower of the office plankton of the neo-bourgeois garbage dump.