3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RogerAlienGuy 29.04.20 07:40 pm

Build a gaming PC in 2017. Prices, components.

Good day, I want to ask to refrain from comments of people who are experienced at the Amateur level, because I would like to hear the opinion of people who might be working with iron PC, earn a living and really can tell something sensible. Thank you.
And so, in August 2014, I purchased a DNS gaming PC, cost about 50 thousand rubles, plus or minus. Yes, I know that DNS is often poor Assembly, defective parts , and the prices they lomyat, but then money was not a problem and as there was a need for a new computer, just looked on the website, booked, paid and taken, without unnecessary problems. Plus bought a cheap Samsung monitor, for three thousand with superfluous thousand roubles, because the old monitor was not a HDMI connector to connect to the graphics card.

Specifications:
Processor - Intel Core i7 4770K 3.5 MHz;
GP - AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB;
16 GB of RAM.

This PC has served me faithfully until I sold it. The Witcher 3 for example worked perfect on unscrewed on a maximum of the chart (except Nvidia HairWoks), GTA 5 also play quite comfortably at the maximum speed, but the drawdown was certainly and not 60 fps. In General, no complaints there.
The resolution of the monitor, can't remember exactly, but I know that is slightly higher than 720p, so if 720 is 1280x720, I had something around 1300 with something, don't remember already.

That's what this whole story, set a goal now to build yourself a new gaming PC, there are many questions as now you need to spend to collect a decent gaming PC to play most of the new products comfortable? Do about the same build as I was, at this time? Do we really need these 720p and Full HD?

Of course I can come, watch parts, choose them and buy, to collect, too, he can, but I want the best option quality/price, and approach this issue with understanding what you are buying and what you give money. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with advice.
140 Comments
Sort by:
w
warp 37 29.04.20

Alex.1988, what good is power if SLI is not supported everywhere, and half a Gigabyte of memory - in any gate?

GTX 980 Ti is 25% more powerful than GTX 1060 and slightly weaker than a GTX 1070. It is the same. But I'll wait for a new generation of cards.

A
Alex.1988 29.04.20

warp 37
what good is power if SLI is not supported everywhere,
In new games almost everywhere. And in the old too. Huang understands it, and knows that one of the most powerful is not enough for some demanding games.

A
Alex.1988 29.04.20

warp 37
there is 3Gb

-
-SK.art- 29.04.20

warp 37 wrote:
To Oct PC will collect only an idiot (particularly those based on Skylake and Kaby Lake). And there we must look at the i7-8700K and the charge on my Z370.
Polarchart hell... and I ordered 7820х (((

R
Ripper Man 29.04.20

fuck old sold he powerful enough?

w
warp 37 29.04.20

-SK.art, well under SLI LGA 2066 makes sense.

M
MagicHero 29.04.20

Alex.1988
Alex.1988 wrote:
Firing does not take a lot of problems. Burn, little dispersal, the meager warranty, service support too pompous and don't compromise, conder buzz. Earlier, when I had the logo ljagushechka them, this was a great brand!!!! And as the leadership has changed, so immediately went to the bottom. With them I have had many years experience. Then switched to MSI and Gigabyte and no problems know.
He came up with? if you do not know why to write nonsense. I have a Palit 780 for 4 years nothing happened and 1070 which is generally ohlady better than all the above 65 have not seen as well in games is usually 55-60 degrees. Nothing burned ))) and squeak Drosera nothing on that 780 to 1070. On overah generally full of people with 1070 from firing and on the contrary there is everything in it. But Giga really losing that show, price buy now 1080 and Gigi prices from 34K and fancy Orosi are the easiest firing, here's the choice that made the buyers.

M
MU-admin 29.04.20

wonder who takes out a 60 Hz monitor and a PC that gives heavy games 100 fps

-
-SK.art- 29.04.20

MU-admin wrote:
wonder who takes out a 60 Hz monitor and a PC that gives heavy games 100 fps
and I wonder those who naively think that the owners of the 60 Hz monitor can't tell the difference between fps, which is much higher than those of 60 Hz. Fps and gertsovka directly are not connected and the feeling of the response game if and influenced by, not so much. as some people think.
Alex.1988 wrote:
Two 580 is a great level of 780ti, which is hundreds of times more powerful than a single 670!
Great 780Ti where it is 60% faster than a single 670) Where there hundreds of times that? ;)
I moved from 670 to 970, which performance is approximately on a level with 780ти. The increase was about 50% of the map change.
PS: Oh Yes, I remember, I even had the measurements laid out on the website..
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/other/geforce_gtx_670_vs_geforce_gtx_970_benchmarks-134070/
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Only need 100 and more cadres - counter strikes, warface, tanks, and even some onlaynovskie dregs
well, the 144 Hz is very important to students who can not do without contra and other Muti..)

-
-SK.art- 29.04.20

RogerAlienGuy wrote:
This PC has served me faithfully until I sold it
RogerAlienGuy wrote:
That's what this whole story, set a goal now to build yourself a new gaming PC, there are many questions as now you need to spend to collect a decent gaming PC to play most of the new products comfortable? Do about the same build as I was, at this time? Do we really need these 720p and Full HD?
it is not clear why it was necessary to sell the processor. What was your motherboard? If the chipset Z87/Z97, with a good cooler the stone it was possible to disperse up to a frequency of 4.2 GHz and that way to live-not to grieve a couple of years. Had to change except the graphics card. For example, buy GTX1070 or GTX1080. Current AMD cards is not worth taking, there's nothing interesting - polarity so the card itself is mediocre, and new VEGA - such a fail not have been in the graphics market.
Monitor to be changed necessarily. Buy a normal FullHD monitor 24" and above. And sit in peace, to play with new toys in good quality. Your 720p is already 8-10 years outdated.
And as for the upgrade.
Today, the actual Assembly on processors AMD Riesen.
For example, it is possible to buy Ryzen AMD 1700, the mother Board chipset х370 (from inexpensive, alternatively, Asus X370 Prime Pro), a couple of memory modules for 8GB. Preferably with chips from Samsung, in order to have a good chance of overclocking memory. Overclocking memory on razanah very desirable, from him a good boost.
Next. The graphics card of 1070-1080, as above mentioned.
The second option, if you don't want to bother with overclocking Reisen and memory. It wait coffee lake and buy 8700к. It will be more expensive, but faster in games. It even the drive is not particularly necessary. his frequency is so high, and Bustos in particular.

l
lokkie 29.04.20

-SK.art - wrote:
buy GTX1070 or GTX1080.
To me that's terribly interesting, finally somebody on Pehe will explain how to get along 16нм chetirikanalen video card ДДР5Х with the old dual channel platform? ))

-
-SK.art- 29.04.20

lokkie wrote:
gets as 16нм chetirikanalen video card ДДР5Х with the old dual channel platform?
did not understand about what speech channels and what's the connection?)

l
lokkie 29.04.20

-SK.art - wrote:
did not understand about what speech channels and what's the connection?)
Spoiler

Yeah. Campaign no one on Pehe't explain. Well, okay, go ahead, I will not distract. ))

M
MunchkiN 616 29.04.20

lokkie
if you mean 2-channel memory per CPU and hyperstereo kokuu on the graphics card - that's all-yeah CPU is to send any blocks kordian team and rarely fill many kilometers textures
the same graphics card need to access memory often to store the vectors and texture coordinates as well as to a display sadaram. that is, in order to draw the graphics ought to wideacre (tah) have a bandwidth with the GPU capacity 10 to 20 times greater than the CPU and not much zavisimo from CPF-e lines and bandwidth on them.
only where the theme of the 4-channel processors takes place this multi nuclear, and playing with very massive open water and massive loads of data especially if graphics cards there a lot and each needs to be thrust into real time textures.
but modern ignoram this sense is not particularly except for the hypothetical videokarty 40% percent faster top nvida and all ammirare. well, ie for multi GPU where GPU is not the bottleneck in the MPI superhuman permits or Tetra GPU sistemah.
but if we talk about the processors I think AMD 16 nuclear fucking feels with 2 halinow memory itself like AMD FKH in times of pain and humiliation.

-
-SK.art- 29.04.20

lokkie wrote:
Yeah. Campaign no one on Pehe't explain. Well, okay, go ahead, I will not distract. ))
what question such and the answer, actually.
Keep talking to themselves)))

l
lokkie 29.04.20

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
very massive open water and massive loads of data especially if graphics cards there a lot and each needs to be thrust into real time textures.
Well, I guess so, and piss play FPSOs in police on their buckets with Pascal. ))
I have all snips bunches, there are two channel, two channel RAM in the two channels. No Botnikov, 97.7%. )
But under Pascal need this thing:
Spoiler
What would OpenWorld peck peck at least 90%. ))

M
MunchkiN 616 29.04.20

lokkie
under such a thing I think we need multiple graphics cards of the next generation and programit after some time, still some sort of graphics card
for puscasu I confusing AZM 900 or 1000 that however unified under a single map is pretty old bourgeois 1155 socket, so in the abundance of the VRAM and RAM ultra max and actual permissions you actually Balk in the mathematical constraints but not bandwidth
the purpose of such a processor either sit all the way on it with low to average for the time of fps as cook on some i7 3690 or actually to be peck's God with a bunch of GPU and squeezing out of them, only potential.

l
lokkie 29.04.20

MunchkiN 616
Um, so bandwidth and depends on the controller, and damn, how much is graphics cards. When begins to boot the array, load the GP is over 70%, is where you begin to relate channels, their quantitative correlation. Video card physically can't shove more than he can make the CPU and RAM.

M
MunchkiN 616 29.04.20

lokkie
voschem long and lazy me understanding of this process to explain. what I described is the only OS high fps and the fact that 60+ I would like to finally not interested. it's like lyutovskaya and einsteinova physics. and with low memory GPU graphics cards, or when a lot of their typical demand plus data exchange via the Express bus is higher than concreta bandwidth that than it is provided (this is not trivial) and fewer delays associated in General with the software task for the GPU. so how can it be so that the picture can not be built not zavisimo from many compute units and they will all have to wait. as well as the VRAM that will be signified as the graphics card is not loaded in the features.
in turn this is true if the processor has a cushion performance another 20 percent to the limit Wuhou GPU.
but really it all in practice it is possible not to pay attention. enough to have more VRAM than the extremely can dispose of the game and is similar to RAM and bandwidth on the card was not below 1.5-2.5 GB sec all that roughly corresponds to 2m-Express 2.0 or 3.0 with 1 reserve, and in the event that that the card can be 2-chip or Mat Board can contain a fork in the plkh bridge or the old AMD and X58
and with the right graphics settings any card to drive and slow down its entire performance.

l
lokkie 29.04.20

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
the graphics card is not loaded in the features.
Not only the graphics card is too slow. Read the forums, paskalevata around whining, the load ЦП50% the graphics card is not loaded at all, where the type of the lags and sags.. and the truth is, where they come from. ))

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
so how can it be so that the picture can not be built not zavisimo from many compute units and all of them
The waiting time or response time, x2 or x4.. is there a difference )
But if the card works in a x4, and percent and RAM at x2, x4 you before the flood will not wait for it is impossible. ))

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
but really it all in practice it is possible not to pay attention.
Practice shows that FPSA piss play with коре2дуо in the game with a good array that's practice. )))
The word soon Assasin will be a new, again the Plaka will cry. Ubisoft limitation of the array do not bother. ))

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
with the stock and in the event that the card can be 2-chip or Mat Board can contain fork
And who cares how many chips? As well as how many forks in the road. Domestic system IF we work in the regime экспрессх8. In production systems quite different controllers.
Dual-chip graphics card, it's pure marketing. They give growth on the strength of 15 percent, with the top overclocked CPU, and a top RAM in extreme turbo mode. That is, they provide a small increase the speed of data exchange, when the iron.. what no sense at all considering the price of it all, if only to brag. ))