3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RogerAlienGuy 29.04.20 07:40 pm

Build a gaming PC in 2017. Prices, components.

Good day, I want to ask to refrain from comments of people who are experienced at the Amateur level, because I would like to hear the opinion of people who might be working with iron PC, earn a living and really can tell something sensible. Thank you.
And so, in August 2014, I purchased a DNS gaming PC, cost about 50 thousand rubles, plus or minus. Yes, I know that DNS is often poor Assembly, defective parts , and the prices they lomyat, but then money was not a problem and as there was a need for a new computer, just looked on the website, booked, paid and taken, without unnecessary problems. Plus bought a cheap Samsung monitor, for three thousand with superfluous thousand roubles, because the old monitor was not a HDMI connector to connect to the graphics card.

Specifications:
Processor - Intel Core i7 4770K 3.5 MHz;
GP - AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB;
16 GB of RAM.

This PC has served me faithfully until I sold it. The Witcher 3 for example worked perfect on unscrewed on a maximum of the chart (except Nvidia HairWoks), GTA 5 also play quite comfortably at the maximum speed, but the drawdown was certainly and not 60 fps. In General, no complaints there.
The resolution of the monitor, can't remember exactly, but I know that is slightly higher than 720p, so if 720 is 1280x720, I had something around 1300 with something, don't remember already.

That's what this whole story, set a goal now to build yourself a new gaming PC, there are many questions as now you need to spend to collect a decent gaming PC to play most of the new products comfortable? Do about the same build as I was, at this time? Do we really need these 720p and Full HD?

Of course I can come, watch parts, choose them and buy, to collect, too, he can, but I want the best option quality/price, and approach this issue with understanding what you are buying and what you give money. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with advice.
140 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 29.04.20

lokkie
lokkie wrote:
This is why none should be loaded at 99% ? With a fright?
I'll describe for comparison to a simple if you multiply by 2 or 2.5 if vidyuhi not fully loaded because of the processor or rifle and then use the formula to calculate my fps, what's so complicated?!?!?
lokkie wrote:
when the operating frequency with the load from the PA-1.4х1708 = 2392MHz, and it is constant.
It's nonsense I don't get it, really don't get it ))) I was just wondering what do the numbers 1.4 and 2392
About frequency then the PA it varies with temperature but these changes are negligible.

l
lokkie 29.04.20

MagicHero wrote:
I was just wondering what the numbers mean
Go to the website n-vidia and read about Pascal. )

MagicHero wrote:
it varies with temperature but these changes are negligible.
This is just such a fucking nonsense. Show me where it says that the frequency changes depending on temperature.. and show me where there is written that frequency is ever changing, and not be a constant value. )
Then he, most strangely, with the frequency of RAM and CPU, all right, only videokarta Choate cranky. :D)

M
MagicHero 29.04.20

lokkie
lokkie wrote:
Go to the website n-vidia and read about Pascal. )
So write what it means and then brad your not in the website will not be displayed.
lokkie wrote:
This is just such a fucking nonsense. Show me where it says that the frequency changes depending on temperature.. and show me where there is written that frequency is ever changing, and not be a constant value. )
This should be written on the website because this is a technical feature of Pascal.
here is my video (only tested when bought and without overclocking) you can see how the frequency changes with increasing temperature
Spoiler
or is there tempo is not changing like, it's not viewed and the frequency too (so if where tempo will change by 5-10 degrees and the frequency should change)
Spoiler
If the gland zero it is better to be silent at all

And tell me what these numbers mean 1.4х1708 = 2392MHz or, again, like a woman wrote nonsense in the bushes )))

l
lokkie 29.04.20

MagicHero wrote:
this is a technical feature of Pascal.
Up to.. should be, yeah. ))))
It's written only in your sick fantasies, and clock frequency must be constant. ))
Gugel to help you.

MagicHero wrote:
And tell me what these numbers mean 1.4х1708 = 2392MHz or, again, like a woman wrote nonsense in the bushes
You're the expert on Psi, and I don't know what that means? ))
Said, go to the website n-vidia and look at the table MHz.

Oh, I'd better get on that rider to master. They say there is too pascali bent. xD))

M
MagicHero 29.04.20

lokkie
lokkie wrote:
Up to.. should be, yeah. ))))
It's written only in your sick fantasies, and clock frequency must be constant. ))
Gugel to help you.
Why would I Google if I know how to work of Pascal on over whether that look in 1070/1080 section and ask there )))
lokkie wrote:
Said, go to the website n-vidia and look at the table MHz.
a link to give a little something?
In General, I have realized it is 1708 boost at 1060 what's the website of NVIDIA I don't understand because on different maps it's different but in your delirium mean 1.4???

N
NightMare2408 29.04.20

MagicHero
Don't listen to this Troll. He and xeon's is developed on x86 architecture, and the multiplier is locked there and everything screwed up.

-
-SK.art- 29.04.20

Since we're talking about Fallout 4, you went from myself, I note the following: this game is a storehouse curve optimization. 1070 and even two in sly it does not pull normally in the resolution 2560х1080 even. In cities 30-40 fps, play uncomfortable. While the GPU is loaded only by 30-40%. In the wastes valaska (s) already loaded as it should be they fps more or less normal. Comes to the absurd: in the city when run, low fps, in the optics look on the other side - the fps high. These spikes in fps is freaking out specifically. One 1080ти 4K less to play.. But the drawdown is also sometimes serious.

MagicHero
Stop with the attacks and insults. Because you can punish.

PS: anyway, enough offtopic, guys.

M
MagicHero 29.04.20

-SK.art-
-SK.art - wrote:
Comes to the absurd: in the city when run, low fps, in the optics look on the other side - the fps high. These spikes in fps is freaking out specifically.
I know in the cities due to sloppy engine there is some sort of strange loading on percents and the RAM in some places cities. I understand that in the engine there is a limit on the subjects and then it just starts to blunt. I'm currently in the game built a house and the built was not a problem but as soon as I began to lipit every little thing then there began a drop in fps. Even if you look to the side of my house being a mile away, where you can't see it not that small objects, the engine still considers them what is and breathless.
And fallout 4 is the only game I ever saw where the RAM really affects the performance. Apparently the game was created for the future when it will release any DDR 6 :)

N
N0NAKK 29.04.20

MagicHero
Ahah why would you argue with Locke? Everyone knows about his super pitch with core 2 Duo and печ960 which everywhere 57 fps without a problem, that's hilarious!

A
Alex.1988 29.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
I got i7-7700K. Persuaded still I know more than the peppers) I Think, if i5-2500k I had for six years, this is exactly enough for ten years for my queries)

A
Alex.1988 29.04.20

lokkie
Not really optimized piece where the dialogue is inferior to the pile of games with more detailed image, than when they are much better. Here even the 60 fps lock is not removed(
If you know how to remove the share link Lok. Make VIDOS with unlocked fps.
Spoiler

A
Alex.1988 29.04.20

warp 37
Here the difference of performance between the eight core monster for +100500 RUB and my new PERC))))))
Spoiler
My video:
Spoiler
I even setup to test the same set as that man.
The other videos I have here in the profile on YouTube.

w
warp 37 29.04.20

Alex.1988, the processors are tested at minimum settings at 720p with high-end graphics card - that there will be a difference.

In General, the main thing then not to cry when Coffee Lake will appear. Now, in anticipation of the release of Coffee Lake, even Ryzen how I would to it were not skeptical, looks much better than the Quad-core Intel CPU.

-SK.art, I say more, I have 1366x768 on i7-3770K (and before it on the i5-3570K) and a GTX 1060, sometimes there are situations when the game gives 5 FPS helps only restart saves.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 29.04.20

Alex.1988
Locke is removed, he was off, got 120 / 140 frames with the graphics mod.
Google: fallout 4 disabling vertical sync. The first detailed article a blueprint:
Spoilerfree just need to go to the My Documents folder (on the way C:\Users\--\Documents\My Games\Fallout4) located on the C drive of your computer;
It opened dad called My Games, where you must find and open the folder Fallout 4;
Inside it will be two necessary file Fallout4.INI and Fallout4Prefs.ini, in which we will make correction on disable vertical sync.
What settings to edit in the files:
Open the file Fallout4.INI;
-Look for the line iPresentInterval=1 and change it value to 0 (should get so iPresentInterval=0);
-Save the changes and in the file properties set check read Only;
The first file is ready.
File Fallout4Prefs.ini editable in a similar way.
However, by editing, for some reason, one of the options again set to 1, i.e. enabled. Like so...
6700k would be better. For the 7700k was complaints, temperature jump, and Intel itself recognized that 7700k overclocking is not subject.
СпойлерIntel advised not to overclock the CPU Core i7-7700K
Three months since the start of sales of the processors Intel Core i7-7700K their owners filled out the technical support forum manufacturer reports that the CPU overheats even at low loads and idle. As we already reported, from time to time the temperature may exceed 90°C without apparent reason.
In addition, the manufacturer "recommends not to go beyond the specs of the processor, e.g., exceed regular values of frequency and voltage, or remove the integrated heat spreader", since in these cases terminated the guarantee.
But Your case.
I think, if i5-2500k I had for six years, this is exactly enough for ten years to my requests - Or extremely modest requests, either a joke notable. Honestly, I laughed. One no longer has capacity, but entry into the era of the 6-core, and the second is to throw away. Except under 4k it will go, there's a whole load on the graphics card.
Okay, do not care.
All of persuaded me more knowledgeable peppers) - No not really, just common sense stood up above, You are scared, and passed his own point of view, knowing that they are right.
Congratulations on your purchase. Enjoy!
-------------
How many people, comrade Locke is familiar. The campaign, he immediately burns everywhere.

A
Alex.1988 29.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
Two days will give hard a lot of time testing CPU overclocking. If it will be worse than the 6700k, that is, if there are any problematic pitfalls with it, then I changed to 6700k. So far all seems OK.
No, not scared, just percent almost deshmanu got)
I have not seen games that need 6-8 cores, as I will play on large resolutions (the modern game) .Therefore, let all the power lies with the video card, and he in turn will rest.

A
Alex.1988 29.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
Great! Did it! Now Paperny locker filmed in fallout 4!
Thank you)

A
Alex.1988 29.04.20

gta4life
There are a bunch of good old games)

A
Alex.1988 29.04.20

gta4life
Yeah))) Good Sense Of Humor!
How)
Dog 2
The Witcher 3-2
GOST Rekun-Midlands
Crucis by 3
Prae 2017
Deus Ex latest
Lark the last
Doom 4
Headlight parts-several parts
Sniper elite 3-4
Division
Dishonored 2
Warhammery
AAA))) Still a lot can list of good games!
They require a powerful computer!

A
Alex.1988 29.04.20

gta4life
Well, damn, you really need something like a fourth witch, the good times, all you have is shit! If I was, then just a new PC today I would not buy! Everyone has their own preferences in games. For example I recently switched to horror, for six months, though they will last me)

A
Alex.1988 29.04.20

gta4life
Dying light not mentioned
But it is true!
Do forgotten( I have It installed.