3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
art1my 29.04.20 07:41 pm

What one ending? Who survived? Who died? (Spoilers) (Until Dawn)

I've survived everything... Except the flamethrower. But can you save him? Josh unfortunately was windigo. Although I think it would be better if he died. And I think the best thing we had that would be Emily( the girl Matt) died.
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kaisgrady 29.04.20

art1my
Emily, alas, remained alive... Dead Josh. Yes, Yes, he died. Flamethrower to save, like, no way. Remaining alive.

a
art1my 29.04.20

Kai Bi
I read some where you can make sure that Josh was a man. Don't know true or not it is necessary to re-take and check. We must not kill a wendigo, and kill only when there is no other way. That is probably not to blow up the hospital.

A
Ardentis777 29.04.20

How to save all if the scene with the saw have to choose between Ashley and Josh?

a
art1my 29.04.20

Ardentis777
Saw in any case will go to Josh.

N
Nastenochka Nikitina 29.04.20

Kai2601
But as the Negro saved????

a
art1my 29.04.20

Nastenka Nikitin
I know it's late answer, but where do you have it died. If the tower fell it is not necessary to save Emily you have to jump from the tower and throw it away. It will still survive.(But better to let it die). Or to give the flare gun to Matt to Emily, but he at some event shall immediately shoots from it or saves it. If you would like to tell Emily not to go to the tower that he will save it. All the rest of his death it just have buttons to press quickly.

S
Shade20141 29.04.20

Survived Emily, Matt, Mike and Ashley.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 29.04.20

I have the first passage survived the blonde dude in the green jacket, the black and the sheep with a hunted look in cap.

B
Black_Viper 29.04.20

I have a lot of people died blonde, and the main character at the end of the house.. my arms jerked and my boss noticed and I was dead.. she held was no more like that would have survived all but that's fine))