3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CrashMax13 08.10.19 07:02 pm

How to save Heather? (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Finally realized in the game, without having to modify and add system files, all the same to save our beloved mouth breather Heather. And so, after we save the Professor and produced valuable information about the sarcophagus (society of Leopold) return to downtown and not coming to Lacroix, go to our apartments skyline (if we got them, if not then go back to our apartment in Santa Monica). After talking with Heather we learn that she had a dream in which she called us but we didn't respond, I tell her that love her very much and will never leave. Then back to Lacroix. Lacroix tells us that he was attacked by the coven and directs us to deal with the Sabbath (by the way, after talking with Baccatum can enhance skill learning). Next is the building of the Sabbath will be the Elevator shaft, down which we usually see the death of Heather, (before mine better preserved) back down we pass to the right to the wall, NOT towards the enemies and start to shoot at sabatical (there will be three of them: two men and a werewolf) having dealt with them can see that Heather did not kill anybody:). After graduating with subashini Heather remains in our apartment to the victorious progress through the game)))))) If done correctly then the room where usually killed Heather, you can move freely without fear that we will show the splash screen with her death.
28 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kiol20 08.10.19

I don't believe it's that simple.Even with cheats I killed those assholes that would save her.

C
CrashMax13 08.10.19

It is not Cheetah, most importantly, immediately after the society of Leopold to talk to her, and then to report back to Lacroix about the old key from the sarcophagus

C
CrashMax13 08.10.19

If, after the society of Leopold we go straight to Lacroix and get the mission to destroy the Sabbath, then returned to the apartment Heather will be gone and that will kill her before we can get out of Elevator shaft

C
CrashMax13 08.10.19

After talking with Heather we learn that she had a dream in which she called us but we didn't respond, I tell her that love her very much and will never leave.

M
Metalist1925 08.10.19

Oh, and is there are still people who have not forgotten this game...

A
Aleksandr Sherstyuk 08.10.19

Save failed :( played the fully patched game (I think even with the unofficial pack)
Trying to get out of the Elevator - starts the script
When I was Heather after these responses gave armor - at once all became clear...
And earlier in the conversation I told her that she stayed at home and did not go.

A
Anzhelika04 08.10.19

It is possible as variant to join the coven(need humanity below five version 9.2), then they won't kill her.

j
jane334 08.10.19

it is impossible to save the plot.you can only kick.or put a mod

M
Mariya Korneeva 08.10.19

CrashMax13
I tried as you had written( I killed them.they ran up to me while she was screaming) then I'm out of the Elevator and starts the movie.and the screen hangs. that is, if Heather looks around and squeaks sometimes.all.

M
MelShlemming 08.10.19

I told Heather that she didn't leave the house, but her house never saw.

S
ShadowedSorrow 08.10.19

To rescue, unfortunately, did not work even with cheats...
Throw a mod or script for her salvation, if any, because on the Internet your obedient could not find this creation, and to continue the game without personal ghoul't see the point.

A
Aleksey Dorofeev 08.10.19

And if you say Heather ( before going to Hollywood ) to shoot anyone who see this will help to save ( she even says it is necessary to learn face arms )

i
ironHAMMER.ms 08.10.19

No, will not help.

a
ad5555 08.10.19

Did everything as in the description, BUT did not help...
Brrrrrip to it!!!! Just out of the Elevator shaft was sticking out and all...started up the jukebox, her mother!
I hate it when I (of my actions) someone innocent suffers!
And now, tell me, foolish man, why the tail developed to do SUCH things? What is the Mass of the Captain hurl merged that here...
Really, even in this simple case, with mouth breather couldn't you just NOT make this script, but give the opportunity to shoot the bastards and save your favorite?!!? Let them there at least a dozen were with the boss in the bargain, but at least you had the chance, would make sense... And so.....

f
frob155 08.10.19

CrashMax13 lies. show videos of how she survived. ugh nonsense. why I am writing to you. you have a lack of attention?

Y
Yaroslav Tutov 08.10.19

People, I'm not exactly sure, because the game freezes, but I managed to save Heather's life is not banishing from the house...
I after each storyline ran home, nursed, babied her. After the Society of Leopold did as written in the header, got the armor, drank the blood, then passed the job to Prince and got a quest to destroy the Sabbath, and then something happened, something I didn't expect...
Hotel Subashiev when I went into it, was NOT a combat zone, and ELYSIUM down I waited not thaumaturgist monsters, and Andrew himself!!! Dialogue with him could be held roughly, but I sbrehal, saying I want to join the Sabbat and the glory of the Andreev hack Relatives. He gave me the Blade of Tal-MA-Era and immediately after the conversation I left the hotel...
After all the plot - Ming Zhao, Lacroix, Rodriguez, Werewolf, Jack and reinforced concrete Davison!!! Apartment in Santa Monica flatly refuses to boot!!!!! I think this is due to the presence of live Heather - or is it solely a bug of my computer, or, worse, the developers did not foresee the possibility of having the apartment GG after a fight with a werewolf!!!
Phew... What is your opinion, dear Relatives?

f
frob155 08.10.19

Jaroslav Tutov
well this is just my opinion, you can disagree with it. my opinion is that it's a lie. boot from the point where you need to go for talking with Andrew and it all record on video and show us (the community show).

Y
Yaroslav Tutov 08.10.19

frob155
Okay... Your comment touched me to the quick, dear expert Kindred!
Had to download a bunch of programs to record the stream, a couple of times to Bang your head against the wall, 8 minute video has turned 4 gigovas, so I had another Converter to get!!! And still the worst happened! Original chic quality, and the converted version is buggy crap. I don't know why! Can you tell me?
Posted the video in the VC. The link is below. See... Along with the community!
https://vk.com/video?z=video259302991_456239017%2Fe2865227552532b51c%2Fpl_updates

f
frob155 08.10.19

Jaroslav Tutov
Gee. so it is necessary soul to the devil to sell, that she would have survived.
well, this is fashion, after all, sort of. I looked at him now. okay. so it is this mod called, like CQM. for Sabbath but I don't want to play. I ggsk good. OK, good luck. I'm sorry for interrupting.

Y
Yaroslav Tutov 08.10.19

frob155
I think soul to sell don't have to...
Because you can tuck Ming Zhao, unquestioningly obey Lacroix, run errands Strauss, to be friends with Anarcho, and then to cut the first two, spit on the third and proudly proshestvovali into the unknown, completely ignore that last part, huh?

PS: Though I was wildly freaked yesterday your disbelief, though I resisted the urge from a VERY negative response - Thank you so much...
Learned how to make the stream, use a Converter and upload the video in the VC had not previously! =)