3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Heizenberg 05.09.19 12:40 pm

4k or high settings?

I think many now have such monitors or TV sets. Who believes, it is better to wind the graphics in 1080p or play on low at 4k? Let's say I have a GTX 970 and have to compromise. but most do not always want to check all the options because not enough time.
10 Comments
Sort by:
z
zhenyavir 05.09.19

The point in 4K no. Chur grafodrocherstvo. Our eye does not perceive more 1080p already. Plus for a comfortable game (on ultra) need 2 video cards. And all games right now everything is optimized for 1080p. So play with the appropriate resolution and on ultra settings.
PS predict plaque of hamsters that zaminusuyut and will piss boiling water on 4K, and to prove that it's cool, Grifoni and so on...

J
JUnnAmmED 05.09.19

If you don't stare at the pixels - 4K.
If the graphics for you above all 1080p.
In the end, for different games can use different solutions if some of the modes are inconvenient for you.
zhenyavir
Our eye does not perceive more 1080p already
And more than 24 fps, we also do not see,yeah.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.09.19

I do not want to compromise so I don't want to play games
4K 120 fps ultramote with JEM to 16K
weak computer and high-resolution finally believe poor optimization of the Baker
therefore kinescope dolzhon to be comparable to pitch potential and therefore grafon pre higher resolution think.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 05.09.19

It is possible both to try.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 05.09.19

Alexey Heizenberg
Recently moved to the games at 4k. It is simply a heaven and earth in the picture between 2k and 4k. Especially in the Witcher third, the eye will not tear off from this beauty) Decided the third time the pen go through it. For interest I compared the difference between full hd and 4k.
I will keep silent))))) is Equivalent to compare the speed of light and the speed of a turtle! The picture of the divine ideal)

K
Key Ovald 05.09.19

For me the Golden mean - WQHD monitor, native resolution of it in 2560x1440 and max settings.
Vidyuhi GTX980. Looks great, some old games in 4K.

W
WWQ 05.09.19

Alexey Heizenberg
Well 4K and a compromise, does not fit... IMHO of course, for 4K now need a bunch of two tops, but it is rather beskompromissnaya decision. And on a subject , the trace will be pleased to 4K + sranie texture than PCDD + ultra.

A
Alexey Heizenberg 05.09.19

zhenyavir
Well Monica 4k on 1080p looks kind of funny. At least the video is worse than FullHD the telly exactly, so the difference is noticeable. how.

WWQ
I'll have to try, and that to me NVIDIA actually advises mol on my bucket in the same Witcher to put only 1440p, and then to low.

c
caliskan 05.09.19

970 most modern games in 4K will go awful, even on low settings, it is already 1080p everywhere pulls. there probably is another compromise - 1080p and medium settings or 720p and ultra

W
WWQ 05.09.19

Alexey Heizenberg
You try it and decide yourself , how will like and leave.