3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 08.10.19 07:17 pm

Favorite weapons,attacks and skills. (Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night)

Write in the subject who what weapons,attacks and skill uses.

I like Katanas,they have the normal speed and most importantly very cool shots.
Mikazuki.

Jinrai all tin flew through the crowd and throw two punch,what GG overcomes quite a distance,it is very useful,even with the grip with the bosses because you slip and won't hit you.

Spoiler

Yet the katana has a very cool counter-attack the Eleventh hour,it blocks the attacks and deals great damage.

Spoiler

Of of skills Batcher heretic just IMBA,also a master of the katana,the silver knight,the accelerator (also awesome skill) lightning (very useful because firstly it is not necessary to aim and it jumps from one thing to another) and creeping vortex

10 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fox Blue 08.10.19

Used pumped paintings and more than half of the games used the shield .But in the end fought with the ice whip ,which used a fragment of the reinforcement.

m
ml_storm 08.10.19

I believe that iMovie weapon in the game Rav Bural, the sword falling from the demon Barber. Impact damage is below average, about 30 pieces, but if you use you can completely control the character, i.e. the strike animation doesn't keep the character in one place and strike on the move, the impact speed is huge. It is the number of damage per second very good.
Crystals used the beam of light will crafted the alchemist, if you do one short shot, virtually no mana is spent, the attack range full screen and damage from 150 units, with the pumped crystal.

L
Leon S Kenedy 08.10.19

the latest IMBA gun,better more powerful or what not.combination of PAH has circulated all use do not use for nafig is not necessary,fragments of only the first water used, and use would be more and it is not necessary

m
macsim702 08.10.19

Rav bural, adrestia. Paintings and samaravolgomash arrow. In General, the game has no balance arms.

R
RGC 08.10.19

So Rav bural upgrade in an even more broken thing. Rav velar like, there is generally one press 4 impact occurs

M
Mellisko 08.10.19

First fireball to sapati, then 8-bit fireball)) And of the weapons - most clubs like speed+region

D
Dedpro 08.10.19

Katana - IMBA, which is expected for the game from the Japanese. In General, attack range, damage and speed are slightly above average, but a lot of special moves no other weapons. At the end of the often used sword of the bandit because of his ability to teleport. From the magic against the big guys it is best to go spells, beating the fan (Fireballs, arrows, throw spears, shuriken, etc.). A lot of them and they do not differ much, so the choice of them is just a matter of taste. For the sweep location of the beam just went Riga storey, which covers the area in front of the player fiery columns (continued to use even when there pumped eight-bit version and a similar spell with the Boss of the Yoke.). From directed spells against bosses most ideal, in my opinion - throw dagger. Pumped this almost six-gun, which also can be activated and run, and he will continue to shoot. Stripping locations from directed nothing better TEPs puniceus ( lightning) never found - at home, striking a bunch of goals, low cost, decent damage and rate of fire.
Well, early on calicaturas with his kick in the style of Chun-Li against some of the bosses were just a cheat.

m
ml_storm 08.10.19

RGC
Indeed, now scriptel Rav velar and that's something. Damage per second is just insane.

E
ELIZABETH777777777 08.10.19

Tell me who falls stained claw?

N
NightHawkreal 08.10.19

ELIZABETH777777777
Like someone of the side bosses. Skull accurately with them.