3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dva2Vo7 29.04.20 07:52 pm

Pre-order (F1 2017)

Faced with such paskudstva: pre-ordered game in the store STEAMBUY not yet got so far... like I say, it's a fucking retard publishers. Does anyone else have a similar problem, people?!
Now and money back probably the whole problem, fuck I would need this hemorrhoids(( that's honestly buy the game after this...
16 Comments
Sort by:
a
aleks1979 29.04.20

Dva2Vo7
Don't know exactly how your seller, and Pay.ru the ones who sell the pre-order, they write that the keys will be available on August 28 after 14.00.

D
Dva2Vo7 29.04.20

aleks1979
Curious! Well my seller me such is not reported, except that it wasn't his fault delay, and it may be delayed until early next week, and nothing exactly on terms unknown. Okay, waiting for

A
AvPAl 29.04.20

From correspondence with the seller:
Unfortunately the keys are never received, requested transfer time of release from administration in connection with the delivery by the publisher. If not the end of the week and weekend, we would still would have received the keys. At the moment there is a very sad speaker getting the keys until Monday.
The possibility of a return is activated. We apologize, very sorry that the publisher has let us down, despite the good conditions prices.
Also guarantee you get a key with pre-order bonuses, even after release.

D
Dva2Vo7 29.04.20

AvPAl
I this is the first time the game on pre-order take, frankly, on these movements is not known. Constantly do this crap happening?! Why then do we need it, some nonsense. And as luck would have it after the fuck, I thought on the weekend to play, his wife and child to his mother sent, all excited... yeah, enough, Hello publishers, assholes fucking

S
Seifer1986 29.04.20

Dva2Vo7 wrote:
so buy fair game after that...
Hahaha, the most honest sale to the incentive and not on the left site :)
Generally I sympathize with. Himself such experiments do not spend. How will the game add me as a friend to the Incentive, parohodik together a championship :)

If still interested co-op F1 or other games, write to the PM, I steam.

PS. about the other games. Looking for people in Battle 4.

D
Dva2Vo7 29.04.20

Seifer1986
Well, some Steam, are you kidding buddy?! 2 thousand from the family budget I would spend on the game did not, well, anyways) And so, thanks for the invitation, happy to accept. However, the time for games, I have often very little if a few hours a week is given -
is good)

d
dieselsaa 29.04.20

I took steampay. Bought a week before release and 25.08 at midnight, the key was already available and could be downloaded from steam.
The incentive would ever buy, because in our region the prices in dollars (I live in Belarus) and very expensive, compared to the incentive we have it 30u.e. a a steampay pajacas married 970р.

D
Dva2Vo7 29.04.20

dieselsaa
My goodness!

J
Jorgen Vitalsen 29.04.20

Bought in Gamesave, which learned from the PG site, key received the 24th without any problems..:)

I
IVettel 29.04.20

Does not start, black screen. here is the news. F1 2016 normal flight?

D
Dva2Vo7 29.04.20

Evil Fox
Here I had also Gamesave bought the game, problems with getting orders not experienced! And then decided to save, the devil possessed me... And about the store STEAMBUY I also found out on the PG, couldn't imagine that this fiasco will turn out.

I
IVettel 29.04.20

Dva2Vo7
Gameray sent on Friday at 5 PM. Somewhere in 1000 ₽ cost, cheaper steam code activated and it is already in the library)

D
Dva2Vo7 29.04.20

IVettel
Oh, I, too, Gameray to buy korefan advised, but there is a simple edition was without buns like. Now would I, the library was enriched for one game, if I didn't get stupid(

i
ichigo13 29.04.20

Steam. Uploaded 22.08,25.08 in 02-00 already played. The point of being a fan of F1,if you're on the official game of formula a pity to overpay and you're looking for ways to save?

a
aleks1979 29.04.20

ichigo13 wrote:
it is a pity to overpay and you're looking for ways to save?
Jota due to the fact that it does not say, F1 2017 just a game, albeit a good one. And as someone said, the Work of the racer F1 is hard and dangerous work that still pays you well.
For this game this statement is not true, so you can save.

D
Dva2Vo7 29.04.20

ichigo13
First of all, I'm a family man, and then the fan and everything else. Would you believe I'm a lot more costly more important than just a game to the Incentive. Already pleased with the opportunity, at least the money for myself to spend!
Key received today. When play out, do not know.
Well, you're cool, yeah!