3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cechov 08.10.19 07:19 pm

THE PROFILE IS NOT SAVED!!! (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Help what to do I went to the game have created a profile and played like perezalil and all from the start already several times, in what could be the problem????
23 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 08.10.19

Repak, as I understand it?

D
DAZZDRANAGON 08.10.19

Cechov
If the pirates here ... Enable indexing of the files in the folder WB Games and CPY_SAVES in My documents ... !
Properties/Others/Tick to allow indeck files, etc ... to apply ... to apply including subfolders ...

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 08.10.19

Gnev999
does not help(there are some solutions guys?

D
DAZZDRANAGON 08.10.19

Stanislav Anatolievich
Sad =( ... I personally current it helped ... Che current't tried O_o ... damn !

C
Cechov 08.10.19

Stanislav Anatolievich
Here found a solution to the problems with saves, tested runs BL))
To open a CPY file.ini in the game folder / Binaries / Win64
and remove or comment out the # sign the string
SavePath=%DEFAULT_CPY_DIR%

L
LoKKi_SKY 08.10.19

Stanislav Anatolievich
http://forums.playground.ru/batman_arkham_knight/tech/nuzhna_pomoshch_s_piratkoj-873451/#comment-13778615 Here look)) helped Me, try it)))

M
Maga_072 08.10.19

lokki777
HANDSOME!!! helped reference

V
Vitaliy Kozlovec 08.10.19

guys, I have not saved graphics settings((( what to do?

S
SHEGIVARA 08.10.19

Did not help me no way

X
Xvayter 08.10.19

Try to put Allow indexing disk in the properties of the disk on both the disk C and D if the game of C drive only.I personally all the methods tried, none helped,flash drive not tried.I indexing helped.

R
Rozental 08.10.19

One tablet CPY CPY log in.ini and change the line SavePath=%DEFAULT_CPY_DIR% on #SavePath=%DEFAULT_CPY_DIR% and saving will work or just change the save path.

13Lestat 08.10.19

Rosenthal wrote:
Rosenthal
Thanks for help

B
Boris Ya 08.10.19

Rosenthal
Thank you !

A
Anton Kashpirovskiy 08.10.19

LoKKi_SKY
This method helped) a long time Ago tried to play, but gave up due to problems with saving) catch up!

L
LoKKi_SKY 08.10.19

Anton Kashpirovsky
glad to hear it) At the time was also looking for a solution to this problem)

G
Guest 02.05.20

%DEFAULT_CPY_DIR% won't work if you don't have something set in your environment variables. Easiest way to fix this is just pick a manual directory. so do SavePath=C:DocumentsArkhamKnightSaves save the file. Restart the game and bob's your uncle.

G
Guest 10.06.20

m

G
Guest 10.06.20

Rozental, thanks bro. Although it still didn't work for me, the save game would disappear after closing the game, I created a new Save Game file named BAK_SAVE in a new drive and made it the save game location in the CPY file. Then it was working fine.

G
Guest 10.04.21

i am just glad i am here to solve this problem

G
Guest 10.04.21

i am just glad i am here to solve this problem just go to BinariesWin64 then locate CPY.ini file open it and replace the SavePath string with this string SavePath=C:CPYBatmanSaves and just save the file and close it then u will be good to play without any obstacle *you can replace the C with any drive letter u will be able to not lose your progress if your C drive going to format*