3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlackBear48 29.04.20 07:56 pm

The problems associated with crashes and other bugs v.1 (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

License....all drivers new! The game starts and works perfectly! But the character does not appear in the inventory, go to inventory, it appears for a second and then the textures disappear and it is not visible) What to do, can anyone help?!
238 Comments
Sort by:
P
Priys90 29.04.20

the people who came to the temple of earth, when with the Raven to fight necessary, there is still the Titan of the earth appear, so here it is I just stands and everything and it can fill up what to do

A
AlexanderJammol 29.04.20

I accidentally pressed something and now the pointer do not disappear,how to remove?who's to say?

K
Kromian 29.04.20

The same problem as that of Alexander. Constantly hanging pointer, and during the battle, and in all available places. Oh how disturbing...

S
Stroitel Administracii 29.04.20

my question is, once sailed to the island, I have been tasked to include a note to the pirates at the post. Came to big shot, I opened them, going through and lights up the inscription the end and exits from the home menu, the same canoe in the cave where you get sugar cane the natives under protection of the Inquisition. Help mi

c
callmegod 29.04.20

BlackBear48
wait for the patch
rustavelli1901
wait for new crack+patch
Wait for a new patch it will be soon, will solve many of your problems. You should not use the crack from beta, will avoid possible bugs in quests.

c
cr1zby 29.04.20

Same problem as Priys90

M
Markel66 29.04.20

I have two problems :
1)Save does not work, even when I changed the line in blacknote.
2)When I'm out, the second time, I can not go until you reboot the computer.
Rocked several different Repack and encountered the same problem.

L
LimonkaGG 29.04.20

The problem: When you start hanging for 5 minutes with a black screen after the game loads FPS even in the menu is about 5. In short terribly slow start and long load times (on any settings vidio inhibits the same).
Percents: AMD Fix 6100 3.30 GHz Six
RAM: 4Gb
Viduh: Nv 560GTX 1Gb
Windows: 7 x64

On the English site, write that you need to uninstall the Nvidia 3d driver did not help me (also slow)
Anyone knows tell me what can be?

M
Mauntin 29.04.20

the problems are two: the first is the dark texture I can not see anything... the second is when you start the game the screen is like broken and shows only on certain pieces of the monitor...

C
Colt.st 29.04.20

Guys,thanks for docelowo.I came to the pirates they opened the door for me,go on popping up at the top nagris the end and the game returns to the main menu.What could it be?

D
Dubki2 29.04.20

I have terrible starts to lag after 10-15 minutes of the game, and on medium settings off the plane and smoothing.
Rebooting the game solves the problem again for 10 minutes

M
Mihalych 77 29.04.20

I have the following problem: the game starts but the screen why is it white. Although the character can see, but with difficulty. How to solve this problem? Processor i5 2400 3.4 Hz, Radeon x1600 Pro 256 mb, RAM 8 Gb

P
Primo77 29.04.20

I have the exact same proble that Privs90 I have the spears cleanly through tiva fly and he is just standing not moving:(

F
Fitterr 29.04.20

Mikhalych 77
Radeon x1600 Pro 256 mb
You minimum system requirements read?
Video Card: 512 MB Radeon 3870 / GeForce 8800 GTX
PS Where did you dig up such ancient?

25joker25 29.04.20

and I have a problem with textures, they are not!!! WTF???

M
MRVIP 29.04.20

25joker25
I have a similar problem.

M
Mihalych 77 29.04.20

Fitterr as you can see has enough money for only a new percent, the motherboard and two slots operatives. Yeah sorry that did not happen in Risen pogamat, although 1 part was this iron almost without problems.

T
Tergos 29.04.20

In case you have problems with a black screen and are Radeon put in Calis center setting 3dприложений to use application settings personally, I could.

S
SheparD7 29.04.20

I have after 5-10 minutes the game starts, some five seconds sagging.. a Game license bought key. Th for bugs? Damn pirates will download problems, fork out buy the game, so too, everything is not okay. Here's the justice. 500 p. nothing was thrown away.

M
MRVIP 29.04.20

Tergos
Thank you your advice helped.