3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitya Gonchar 29.04.20 08:02 pm

What will the system requirements (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

your opinion
130 Comments
Sort by:
v
vvvjust 29.04.20

well, EA always with the optimization was fine, so I believe in them

E
Evgeniy Shkandala 29.04.20

I wonder on a dual-core with 4 GB of RAM will pull ((

C
Christophe Twagirayezu 29.04.20

Not difficult to guess

Recommended
I7 4790K or FX9****
16gb memory
GTX970 rx480 or high

Minimum
I5 or fx6300
8gb
gtx760 or high

R
RPOCLABB 29.04.20

Bul1et
Or a little higher.

R
RPOCLABB 29.04.20

Кирилл1998
BF1 is still sharpened by the cartoon and sistemnik will write for him and ME:AND as usual the movie is[4 snout which would be to defend something, or try to capture,I don't think we will see something much different from the overall picture of the cartoon ME3 and DAI is likely the same modes and something else,and there is very little eating,how many times have noticed that in the cartoon DAI I Hava less resources than a single. So I think they will be slightly lower than the BF1, but it is better still to see what will be announced from the developers.

R
RPOCLABB 29.04.20

Found here are the system requirements,but this lime 90% sure, as this is the recommended and the minimum not registered,a link to the source will know.

CPU:
Intel Core i5-4430 3.0 GNz,
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T
RAM: 8 GB
Video:
Nvidia GeForce GTX 670
AMD Radeon R9 280
Space on the hard disk: 35GB

PS:As I wrote above lime 90%,but if they really be like that I don't mind :)

Source: http://iwantgames.ru/mass-effect-andromeda/

G
GG4 29.04.20

I hope recommended will gtx1080, the homeless, the bomb will be.

R
RPOCLABB 29.04.20

GG4
Rather students ,if this is the smart person would consider how much he should invest in an upgrade,then you consider gallop the game is worth and then he will have a choice:
1) Go for the console
2) ,,Go,, on YouTube

R
RUTRA1337 29.04.20

like Dragon Age: Inquisition

B
BloodyKiller722 29.04.20

My opinion is that there all gay and playing them is gay

A
A Gamer 29.04.20

GG4
But Mama's/Papa's darlings, have not worked a day, will be happily splashing ... saliva in their glands, only here the such does not reach to justify the project.

It is a pity that the optimization is now working not only on expanding the list of potential buyers, but also to advertising producers of iron. And if past ME was awesome for its time/level of graphics, which way went the developers are currently unknown.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 29.04.20

Much now frostbayt for a simple layman is, I don't think above.

m
molot34 29.04.20

RPOCLABB
Probably will go on YouTube )

F
Flow4Master 29.04.20

Biovar like have learned to work with frostbite, so that hardly sistemki will be extremely high.

m
ma1ht 29.04.20

GeForce 940-M, Core i5, 6 gigs operatives, but still piss, piss really, as the laptop...

M
MikuHadsune 29.04.20

The standard is the same. as tiviski probably. i5 4460 a thread 970gtx or analog of the Radeon and 8GB operatives, but even so I think 12 is better=) Well, space 30-50GB on the hard.

M
MikuHadsune 29.04.20

GG4
Then everyone will get the game on PS4 XD

G
GeRR_Praetorian 29.04.20

GTr2005
Because the vast majority of players - the students with weak machines in plastic cases, the parents of which no financial capacity to pull the computer for 60-70 thousand rubles. GTA, no one went, well, if not with the most terrible brakes, Dying light so all you can forget a lot of the reviews here on the forum about this game clearly show that played this game.. cough, cough, 10 percent of the total number of players. So does mass effect. It will be significant requirements, have the I5 processor will be minimal, and this means again, with the game no one will read it.
Calm down?

k
kc5 29.04.20

Will be at the level of Mafia 2 and Mafia 3. In these games, the system unit is the same and the largest (i.e. raised recently) - then there is a conspiracy and this conspiracy ME4 too. Too often to update the hardware to make will never be so will remain the same +-. Maybe the minimum will rise from gtx 660 to gtx 950 which is 16% faster.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 29.04.20

GTr2005
Didn't you know? I want the student who has no money even for two Pascal titanium. Where can I reach you, honey)))) Yesterday from lunch I saved to buy a normal bake))))