3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leha Tatarincev 29.04.20 08:04 pm

What is the part for You better and why? (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Yubisoft long ago announced their conveyor plans for the games in this series. How many more will come? Two or three? Or ten or twenty? In each new game, make innovations, when is good and when and excess. For me the best and most outstanding part is the trilogy of Ezio, and it is the Last story of Revelation. The first part, about the Altair is beautiful. The lighting and ambiance make it a memorable and outstanding. The optimal control and the following three parts (a trilogy of Ezio). The story about Connor seemed dynamic in terms of gameplay, but boring in the narrative, and short had this game. Black flag I find it difficult to make a game about assassin. 80% of the whole game Advert is a simple pirate thinking only about profit. Only three of the last mission he acts as an assassin. So as a game about piracy she's amazing, it has everything you need. Prior to the game when I saw gameplay videos of Unity, I was waiting for this game even during sleep. Most magnificent parkour, beautiful graphics, dynamic fights, very large map of the game world. But when the game came out, I wanted to smite myself. So many expectations and hopes, and everything went the f**. Completely changed the battle system was a big drawback, besides the Unity of the zabagovannaya part of all previously released. I still have not passed. Boring it is for me. No tension and dynamics. only one parkour and delivers in this game. My ideal game in this conveyor series would be the following: parkour component from Unity, fighting from Assassin's Creed 3, And control from Assassin's Creed 2. this would be a masterpiece. And what is Your opinion?
88 Comments
Sort by:
S
SimplyTheCat 29.04.20

I agree, the Trilogy about Ezio is the best

S
Sychev Yura 29.04.20

I also like the trilogy about Ezio, but Assassin"s Creed III in my opinion is also great, I liked it very much!

L
Little Imp 29.04.20

the first and second part of the best

M
My_broken_memory 29.04.20

Who would not say that about the optimization, and so on, but for me 2nd and yuniti best part

K
Kondensator 29.04.20

For me, the second and Brotherhood!Although I prefer Brotherhood because it has a lot better combat system+the presence of the brotherhood.

L
Leha Tatarincev 29.04.20

Capacitor
in Revalations is the same combat system and also have a brotherhood. And why are only the attack of the Templars on base...

S
StalkerVirys 29.04.20

I love the second and fourth parts. second because there is all that is necessary, and a fourth for ships %)

b
bloomm 29.04.20

That 1 stool recently stool... And so that will be there in the Parasha.

k
kalek 29.04.20

With Ezio the best Assassins_Creed_Brotherhood

K
Kondensator 29.04.20

Leh Tatarintsev
It seems so,but I did not like the location of the game(Italy with its charm as we prefer)+more Revelations very short part....

B
BAZKIN 29.04.20

About Ezio is the best. The story of Connor, not really, because he's a dumb jarhead; Edward is more pirate than assassin; in unity the story is simple and pale

M
MC Homeboy 29.04.20

All part of the Assassin's disgusting.

F
Frontir1995 29.04.20

ACIII liked the gameplay and battles on the ships for the animation there she is real, not an oak as in Black Flag Ac II was great at the Open and beautiful designed world: Florence,Venice, etc. and the remaining supplements Brotherthood ,Revelations-a Trilogy of Ezio .
Black Flag do Not particularly like. Unity in terms of plot is inferior to the previous games like the new gameplay, and Paris again cons bugs and optimization the first time, could not play.

K
K.e.k.s 29.04.20

For me the best one yet - Black Flag.

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 29.04.20

I personally like 1,2 brotherhood of blood and revolution well black flak and the rest as it is not really a unity is generally oryzon not a game P. S if this goes then this series is waiting for the complete degradation and fancais bent

D
Death 2012 29.04.20

Alexblackmaster
May be Revelations and not Revolution?

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 29.04.20

Death 2012
well revelation confused a little sorry

s
saa0891 29.04.20

Best is probably the first,so it was a revolution in the genre,and the combat system was also innovative and was really impressive,it was really something new,plus cool new setting and story tied to the assassins and the Templars.
Well, perhaps Black Flag was also very classy due to the elegant naval battles and pirate setting.
Naval battle of course was in the third part,but in Black flag they were modified and brought to mind,made many exciting new features and chips.
Black flag I really liked.
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
Remember, I still liked the part where was Leonardo da Vinci,and was various of his inventions,like a parachute,don't really remember what it was part,kind of not the number.

If to speak about the most interesting parts,for me it is definitely a unity,perhaps the most dull and boring part of the series of those that I played and LIBERATION HD I also did not like.

L
Lucky_M4n 29.04.20

First - topic, as it was really new and high quality
even revelant delivered in time because of the references to the first, again

A
AlexanderYA 29.04.20

Basically, I have all the parts with more-less like.
Perfectly balanced part no. And since you can play at all)