3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leha Tatarincev 29.04.20 08:04 pm

What is the part for You better and why? (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Yubisoft long ago announced their conveyor plans for the games in this series. How many more will come? Two or three? Or ten or twenty? In each new game, make innovations, when is good and when and excess. For me the best and most outstanding part is the trilogy of Ezio, and it is the Last story of Revelation. The first part, about the Altair is beautiful. The lighting and ambiance make it a memorable and outstanding. The optimal control and the following three parts (a trilogy of Ezio). The story about Connor seemed dynamic in terms of gameplay, but boring in the narrative, and short had this game. Black flag I find it difficult to make a game about assassin. 80% of the whole game Advert is a simple pirate thinking only about profit. Only three of the last mission he acts as an assassin. So as a game about piracy she's amazing, it has everything you need. Prior to the game when I saw gameplay videos of Unity, I was waiting for this game even during sleep. Most magnificent parkour, beautiful graphics, dynamic fights, very large map of the game world. But when the game came out, I wanted to smite myself. So many expectations and hopes, and everything went the f**. Completely changed the battle system was a big drawback, besides the Unity of the zabagovannaya part of all previously released. I still have not passed. Boring it is for me. No tension and dynamics. only one parkour and delivers in this game. My ideal game in this conveyor series would be the following: parkour component from Unity, fighting from Assassin's Creed 3, And control from Assassin's Creed 2. this would be a masterpiece. And what is Your opinion?
88 Comments
Sort by:
d
den10b 29.04.20

Revelations and Brotherhood of Blood is my favorite part,to the extent they are short, interesting and made with the soul, but after black flag I went conveyor

d
dipper 29.04.20

Traun
Black Flag - by far lucee of the series.
Pirate setting - very original. Interesting story and most importantly extra mission/crafting/treasure hunt - it is something! )))

In unity (unlike syndicate) by the way normally played with the story (Yes, the commonplace, the ordinary revenge - but it's THERE) and the characters worked out, as major and minor, for them there is pre-history and setting of Paris and Franciade not bothered. but they are crap with optimization in full (((

A
Azriel1993 29.04.20

and I liked 3, the independence of America went well)

w
warp 37 29.04.20

For me the best is AC and AC2. Brotherhood relatively edible. Well, then the garbage went.

F
Frost_47 29.04.20

Part 3.

t
tvoy otec111 29.04.20

I yuniti like the most .why ? Yes, because it is all lag and set fire to a bunch of perdaki ahahahaha

B
Brem090 29.04.20

Assaains Creed 2,3, Revelations, and Unity for me is the best of all parts. Syndicate reminded me more of Black Flag, where the subject of the assassins seems to have but not important. Also, there are no important historical events and scenes with Darwin, Dickens, Marx, etc. far-fetched, after Unity of the game in this respect is not so. The only plus for me is the storyline with the Shroud of Eden, for her sake and played to the end.

B
BioGen 29.04.20

Most exciting for me was the trilogy of Ezio, but Black Flag went well with the story of Adewale (pirate theme I like)

a
alexzet3 29.04.20

Best-2,well Braverhud
the first was held later,and the buggy I have,so don't very much-IMHO)
The ships did not pass,
it's the worst Syndicate
sucks and fuck

d
dimakozhanov 29.04.20

Assassin's Creed 1 (with him I began a series for the simplicity and straightforwardness, Altair and atmosphere, innovative for its time).
Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood and Revelations (the development of ideas and correction of jambs of the first part, the story of Ezio, the development of the series).
Assassin's Creed 3 (non-standard setting, redesigned gameplay, naval battles, unusual, unconventional main character Connor and his story).
Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag (sea battles and pirate-themed), but everything after Black Flag series for me started to slide and lose interest, is that Assassin's Creed Rogue was a bit original, only due to the fact that the play was Templar.

K
Kapellimestari 29.04.20

That's when Hatem got off the ship and found Turkey, on the Assassin and ran out. Then - insane mash-up of storytelling, nyakusa characters and heroes, scraps of history, troubled personalities and o rather kill that person, because you with us! You're with us right? Don't ask questions, kill kill kill!.

Blackflag cal also completely left the story and unnecessary routine in the background totally forgettable plot, damn it, how hard I took it to the end, this story Galimov rut. Che passed? Who was there? I don't remember. The ships were, the tavern was. The rest I don't remember.

Unity, of amlin, is the worst story, worst characters, worst performance and stability. And only city made finally unexpectedly in the scale of one for one and he dragged the rank kalimasia part of the Assassin.

Victory, she's Syndicate - too mutota, even did not try, letsplay enough to known reflex.

A
Andrey play 29.04.20

even assasins creed bloodlines and chronicles as astair

k
konstantyn545 29.04.20

All except the unity and the syndicate

E
EugeneHeisenberg 29.04.20

Greetings from 2017!

b
bazilews 29.04.20

I passed all parts,my favorite is Black Flag!!!

l
legusor 29.04.20

the first part only. the game scenario is more adequate: the characters as their communities are motivated to activity. missing a crazy fantasy and unnecessary gameplay buns, which are for the sake of what was.
in the remainder of the assassins and the Templars increasingly mixed with the shit, turning into two stupid gang tuga thugs senselessly killing each other, and the actions of the main characters and villains with no motivation. just a stupid murder from checkpoints to the checkpoints. storylines and scripts new assassins do not bear absolutely no semantic load and do not seek to captivate. the game turned into a simulator of a gang in the city. the highlight of the lonely, faceless killer like fell in a pile of dog diarrhea, which ubisot further scruple to get it.

M
Mandalorian 29.04.20

The best in terms of plot - 2 (Brotherhood and Revelations respectively).

Y
Yllia 29.04.20

I like everything starting from the second, and to Black flag. The French revolution failed - not able to get around a bug with the murder Bellaca. Syndicate disappointed. Graphics are gorgeous as always, job so-so, and the plot - about anything. Heroes do not cling. Unlike the previous heroes in their history there is no drama. And in General there is no connection with modernity, with Precursors. This is an awesome game. Just beautiful. But all games yubisoft beautiful. This could not be taken away.

T
Thorgal 29.04.20

The entry in the Assassin's Creed III and Assassin's Creed: Rogue. Because there are going to play for the Templars, which I sympathize with.

M
Mandalorian 29.04.20

after the 2nd.......I only liked black flag and the syndicate......the rest is so-so.......in terms of the depth of the story......