3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joolio 08.10.19 07:20 pm

What series looks?

Grimm
Arrow
Agents of SHIELD
Scum
Revolution
The people of the future
274 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kib_org 08.10.19

Lie to me , a good series

d
draugster 08.10.19

Dobermn
Brazzers

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 08.10.19

Rivnyanyn
In D2 people — an asset in the series — versatile. As you like OFC. Me — first. It is way more effective responsible behavior overboard.

1Paganini1 08.10.19

big tits at work standards series the boys, especially when the stagnation in personal life )well now the summer )

O
Obsessed 08.10.19

Rivnyanyn, for Walking tropoical I still zyril. overall - not much. basically what people cruzzo, whine, chew snot, and then SUDDENLY (and quite unexpectedly for them) from the forest, through a window (!) one bites the hand of zombi and ... one actor goes on vacation. and so the circle.

Spolecnost, for the sake of Pontus: we are the caretaker - not an old person, from a military family, actively survived the nineties. behold, he is in real life behaves as would those idiots harashima among the zombies. not a thrill to watch, as stupid. and snot (excuse me, ladies and gentlemen :D) I in the Rich also cry and Satan Barbara taste. long ago the sky smoked. ;-)

Z
ZRDn 08.10.19

It is strange that no one mentioned a long-running series like Supernatural ))
In General, this topic is like one big troling, I don't know why MB because of the title of the topic and the fact that it was opened by dober )

T
T-Fox 08.10.19

Kib_org
Yes, it's cool.

R
Rivnyanyn 08.10.19

Obsessed
You dumbest that, for example(my neighbor is drunk) once in a similar post-apocalittico the middle will behave adequate in society and not piss at the sight of zombies? Well it's ordinary people, and the virgins and all szykuje at first. There are many points which I still watch them, not Usera errors))) Love and death are two eternal theme.
But as Daryl Hachiko drenched zombies, Smoking a cigarette you identity is not liked?)))
bd_sm[TDPG]
Sometimes [redacted] at work I want the hour to lie down and neighing, and not from the start to konektite 7 Windows, raschityvat on mules yesterday's stolen gear(which most likely will never use) and continue to drive Polenov at the pit and the cows in the paddock)))
As I understand Dobermn wants to while away the time with andala on the swap. What PVCs does the asset?
Dobermn
Zhy again, tastes differ. It was interesting for me to watch, probably because I was expecting the hero of Macconachie okajetsya villain.
The wire started but did not finish. Waited until novafilm transferred. Wait do Supernatural looking(and started something else and March))). If not for the actor who plays Dean, has long thrown.

E
Episcop_moo 08.10.19

I would suggest not series, and animated series, has received numerous good reviews and even with their fan audience. But I will not, will be attacked by another.
Spoiler about gravity falls, if that.
Solartac stop, but what do you think?

a
aleks20301 08.10.19

Classified material

O
Obsessed 08.10.19

my drunk neighbor
Rivnyanyn, so why do so? :-) STSAT certainly will. but, if the instincts of at least a bit more work to plump out and become disciplined like hell (because otherwise death). and who knows, maybe zombies will be an excellent cure for alcoholism. ;-)

R
Rivnyanyn 08.10.19

Obsessed
/(because otherwise death)./
Similarly , after death can not drink will be. Then he's got a real incentive to survive will. To survive, to whack all the zombies and continue to THUMP!

R
RussianQuaker 08.10.19

Interestingly, and to whom is Russian TV series?

G
Gav 08.10.19

MyatKO.
:(

j
jesterojoker 08.10.19

mentioned wayward pines,overall,not bad, but the book of course is better this soap and is better absorbed than the one with which compare(twin peaks).On the same subject, there are still series Left.

R
Ret Ert 08.10.19

Can I FSUs.
The Vikings, Falling Skies, Supernatural, 12 monkeys, Arrow, Shameless.
Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, Spartacus: Vengeance, Spartacus: war of the Damned.
About Spartacus at all masterpiece series.

Z
Zlatoust17 08.10.19

Now, Vikings season 3 watch.

f
fif2013 08.10.19

Now How I met your mother and the big Bang Theory the best sitcom (courage Bombay Cox))

A
Analius 08.10.19

very cool and epic TV series is SPARTACUS! who has not watched he lost a lot! those who watched that much got!

S
Starkiller662 08.10.19

Very high quality Supernatural 10 seasons Smallville - the story of Superman for 10 seasons. GRIMM. Spartak also looked awesome especially season 1-2 blood sea drive! Arrow.