3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Chichigin 30.04.20 08:04 pm

Too much windows folder

Help me, good people, here's a cake, so I have a point of windows was to find out the cause, and found that my C drive is only 4 GB left, I cleaned up the download folder, and the system still takes 47 GB and then I look and see that the windows folder takes as much as 25GB. That it can be removed so as not to break the system?

69 Comments
Sort by:
l
lokkie 30.04.20

Recochica
Not only. Emergency point and other system files. The longer is the wind, the greater the size of the system fail.

D
Dolgovya3yy 30.04.20

lokkie
Yes,of course! The system restore points, in principle there should not be any! You need to keep on side in case the system image in the current desirable condition.
What about the other system files do not understand.
If the contents of the Temp folders then Yes-and seven of 5 pieces! I have configured the plugin automatically clean these folders when you restart the axis.

D
Dolgovya3yy 30.04.20

Bomber
Not treated, not treated)

l
lokkie 30.04.20

shieldandsword wrote:
The system restore points, in principle there should not be any!
Why would it? You with a backup of the system is not confused? )

shieldandsword wrote:
I have configured the plugin automatically clean these folders when you restart the axis.
There was a time also dabbled in different cleaners, optimizers, etc. it's All g.. )

B
Bombardirovschik 30.04.20

shieldandsword
treated but a short time and weren't fooled, I have deleted everything possible, cleaned the folder with the drivers, SxS wines and so on. Do not care, released a couple of gigs out of 90.
Some folders were not deleted traditionally, Windows does not (type blah blah it will request permission, it system , etc.), I decided not to fool with apps to remove them and just formatted the partition and put the new Windows, it's faster.
It really is faster than looking for what else you can delete to free up some space

l
lokkie 30.04.20

Bomber wrote:
Do not care, released a couple of gigs out of 90.
Yeah. Even simply by cleaning hard, demolished the 3-4Gb.. then wind them back emergency restores. )
All this bullshit. Unnecessary errors and crashes and only.

D
Dolgovya3yy 30.04.20

lokkie
I don't know.Created a script -clean the Temp folder after a reboot all but system files.
Restore points are not confused with the backup and creating system image. Restore points did not hold. A system image is always there-if you pick up (PTS.rarely) or some nasty things such as Amigo,OK, and St. Mura from mail.ru nothing picking-restore axis of the image and all the fun in 20 minutes . Restore the same after the demolition of the games before installing a new game.

l
lokkie 30.04.20

shieldandsword wrote:
Restore points did not hold.
You may not keep if they are created automatically by the system? )

D
Dolgovya3yy 30.04.20

lokkie
Created. For some programs (driver update for example) creating the recovery point need to work . Actually on the D drive-point creation is disabled On the drive is on,but after the slightest of updates all restore points and remove manually.

l
lokkie 30.04.20

shieldandsword
Do you still have the disk divided ... fantastic. )

D
Dolgovya3yy 30.04.20

lokkie
Of course!

l
lokkie 30.04.20

shieldandsword
Well.. I have something worth коре2дуо, so I need maximum optimization and performance, that would be all games in ultra dragged. )

S
Sanchez Ramirez 30.04.20

There are programs-analyzers of hard drives, which you can sort folders by their volume. And so one hundred years, guess what happens the place. Besides it is not specified, how big is the hard drive.

And I was a case that said that lost space on your laptop. Yes, the screw is Packed. Found that was enabled for archiving on a schedule (every 2 weeks kind) and half of the disk was busy backups (although it's not so bad - there is much to roll back).

D
Dolgovya3yy 30.04.20

lokkie
A lot depends on the speed of the hard drive. What With that D put the game-odnoherstvenno.)

l
lokkie 30.04.20

Alex Kichigin

But strangely not even that, and the fact that you fail everywhere in the inconsistency shows.
Messed something, or the virus sits.

i
insel260 30.04.20

shieldandsword
Don't tell me if the game to put on the disk, there where Windows and other programs, when you reinstall Windows, the game deletes itself. And the disk D it will remain in one piece (well, except for the language packs of the game).
Yes, and the load will be less if you draw resources from another game is not the system drive.

lokkie
And you seriously wrote that with the installation of clean 7s it takes place under the 70 GB?? Or still a joke?
Because this is only possible if you put 10 times the same Windows on the same drive without erasing the previous installation.
7ka for a maximum of 12 GB is unfolding. Clean.
I have now 10kA x 64 Pro, already like 2 month's worth and that is 16 GB.

i
insel260 30.04.20

Alex Kichigin
CCleaner'om walk, clean doubles.

l
lokkie 30.04.20

insel260 wrote:
that when you install a clean 7 it takes place under the 70 GB?
Clean Windows 7Х64, the whole System weighs 44Гб, immediately after installation.. pure software fail 17Гб. Updates +ward + driver, without third-party prog, the whole System in the area 74Гб. Litsuha, not Repack. )

insel260 wrote:
as early as 2 month's worth and that is 16 GB.
You do not confuse the whole System and only the software fail. Software fail I also currently weigh 29Гб, it's a given third-party prog.

B
Bombardirovschik 30.04.20

insel260
with si the cleaner tips be careful, if many disks in the system and a lot of things installed it is possible to get to the ANAL.
If for example there is 2 system that citicoline can remove the necessary files from one OS (since they are identical for the two OS) and program files of installed programs and then it will be complete ASS

P
PIRAT69 30.04.20

lokkie
I 41Гб is Sindows 10 x64 and programs on the disk...nakrutki antivirus nod 32, and so on trifles))