3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD_Sensey 30.04.20 08:06 pm

Your cars (Need for Speed (2015))

Propose to spread here their cars. Share your creations. To start I can't tonight, but tomorrow I will lay out a few cars.
154 Comments
Sort by:
A
Atilla1989 30.04.20

Fouled RET Bow for My Silvia

D
Digic_07 30.04.20

Atilla1989
The feeling is completely rotted

A
Atilla1989 30.04.20

Digic_07
Type)) This style of tuning is!

M
MeuwHunter 30.04.20

M
MeuwHunter 30.04.20

D
Digic_07 30.04.20

Atilla1989
For an Amateur)))

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 30.04.20

another one of my drift cramps. uhh super car drifting) I love to drift on the classics!
PS like the car above (rusty), as I think if my cramps have to add rjava and antiquity go?

M
Marty52 30.04.20

ZiZu Zankercu
uhh super car drift
Exactly. He recently got this unit. Was surprised to see how he does without setting up coming down sideways. It is very well keeps the speed in the drift.

cramps
It's not cramps.

do you think if my cramps have to add rjava and antiquity go?
Well, only if you completely remove this vinyl and make a new one in the form of rust and, for example, some racing stripes in the style of old racing muscle cars.

M
Marty52 30.04.20

ZiZu Zankercu
where did you get?
Because of Korca can only be called a car which took off everything you need in everyday life and for a comfortable ride (literally stripped). Bumper, hood, accents and stuff like that. In this game, cramps can be made of two or three cars, and it still cannot be called of Korca. A classic muscle car is generally a primordial anticore.

this old barn
It never shed. This category (figuratively, of course) are most of the old Japanese low-powered cars, for example Toyota Chaser 90s.

completely changed the design
Where he completely changed the design, if he has the ordinary body of the Boss. It's called easy tuning.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 30.04.20

Marty52
well, let's talk)
firstly my car is a machine with the replaced or removed parts. for example, instead of the usual metallic hood is carbon fiber. in this game we can replace the hood, fenders, mirrors and something. nowhere does it say that we put parts of METAL, and therefore we can assume that these parts are metal and can be made of plastic. if there are objections on the first point, asking for proof in the Studio =)
secondly - about the barn. this category is all THERE! it's like VAZ called the Pelvis or Mercedes - gelding. it's just a colorful expression. so I have every right to call this car though the barn, though the pelvis, though a monster, even a supercar!
in the third. easy tuning say? this is a game, and let's remember that we model NOT only the spoilers and bumpers, as well as!!! suspension, engine, electrical, transmission, etc., as I wrote above - we do not know from what material are the parts on the styling of the car. there is nowhere written that they are of iron, titanium, gold or any other metal =)
this means that the car completely changes its design! don't believe? you have the real car? try to replace ALL the same parts as in the game and to pass in Gai on the registration))) I think you will miss?)
so this car can be called of Korca! like any other it is in this game)
convinced?
:D

M
Marty52 30.04.20

ZiZu Zankercu
firstly my car is a machine with the replaced or removed parts
Cramps is a very powerful car, made of a vegetable base, hard, unreliable, uncomfortable, because it is removed from anything that has weight and is something that, in theory, it should not be, but atski wallow and generally not suitable for everyday use.

nowhere does it say that we put parts of METAL, and therefore we can assume that these parts are metal and can be made of plastic. if there are objections on the first point, asking for proof in the Studio =)
All these words fall about one simple fact: the machine in this game (any) does not change its weight, as, for example, in Shift 2.

secondly - about the barn. this category is all THERE! it's like VAZ called the Pelvis or Mercedes - gelding. it's just a colorful expression. so I have every right to call this car though the barn, though the pelvis, though a monster, even a supercar!
It is because this category no, I wrote figurative. In General, cramps are doing it from the sheds, basins, etc.

in the third. easy tuning say?
Exactly what they say because I meant EXTERNAL tuning in relation to a specific Mustang.

this means that the car completely changes its design!
No, not completely change, as characteristics relating to at least aerodynamics and weight depending on the installed parts are not changed.

so this car can be called of Korca
Find eldowy muscle-cramps. If you find (for a reason they say if), take a look and compare it with this Mustang. It's not cramps.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 30.04.20

Marty52
tell me please - WHERE did you see how much it weighs?) make a screen please.
if you say that it is just and necessary to pay attention to the management of runoff and tuning - this is nonsense. since the machine can be manually set to control and not forget that this is an arcade, and therefore the weight here is irrelevant. then maybe Stoke drive as well as Gribova configuration, only slower.
about external tuning and cramp, we're back to the parts not related to styling. or cramps in your is ONLY a machine with the replaced body parts?

M
Marty52 30.04.20

ZiZu Zankercu
if you say that it is just and necessary to pay attention to the management of runoff and tuning - this is nonsense.
since the machine can be manually set to control and not forget that this is an arcade, and therefore the weight here is irrelevant.
Yes, actually it's never nonsense. And what an arcade game is not an argument for sure. Weight is of great importance. It's very much dependent suspension cars, and the dynamics too. But this NSF is simply no such point as the weight reduction, which, incidentally, was in the second Underground (arcade, by the way). From the management settings you do not change the sense of the mass of the car.

then maybe Stoke drive as well as Gribova configuration, only slower.
Mmm, no you don't. Tried? I Yes.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 30.04.20

well then compare the original brz runoff and aventador in maximum focus in the DOF. office - the same.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 30.04.20

here is another for useful information, what are cramps
http://carakoom.com/blog/10378

M
Marty52 30.04.20

ZiZu Zankercu
you do not confuse cramps and drift cramps! are two different things.
Yeah, go on then I'll tell you what cramps - it's all performance, and attitudes specific to the culture of some has not, and you're with this info, do what you want.

it's just cramps
It is, sorry, shit, not cramps.

the creation of the drift korça
Well, you know, the way it is done. Only the topic is actually crawled somewhere. Your Mustang is still not cramps. No cramps, as the darn thing in the first screenshot, no cramps, as the drift cramps.

and I can still be found in the Internet sea of information to create a drift korça
Why would I do that? I'm not interested, sort of.

and few writes that need to take it to the junk and out of it to do the car for drifting. normal people just take a fully working machine and then its remake.
Yes, I'm happy for them. Only as it relates to your Mustang? And read again: I wrote that most take the old Japanese cars. You can observe this trend.

and there are not so steep, and just with a modified suspension, steering system, etc. and they look like stock, that's just knocked sideways, and not lightweight they are.
It's just called tuning.

well then compare the original brz runoff and aventador in maximum focus in the DOF. office - the same.
First, different machines with different settings can not compare. Secondly, I don't know what you're in the game, but on the keyboard I can see the difference.

here is another for useful information, what are cramps
Thank you so much. All right: a bunch of information that confirmed by anyone, from a man who, apparently, this very competent. Just read the comments in this creature and understand that the writer cramps of the brain, because in his opinion it is possible without exception car be called cramps. Go, one word.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 30.04.20

Marty52
well, then give me cars from the game that you regard it as cramps.
don't talk about trueno =) and I will be laughing for a long time.

M
Marty52 30.04.20

ZiZu Zankercu
First, I said that there are only a couple of can be counted. I took 180SX, AE86 (you can laugh, at least long, though briefly) and something else. Secondly, I said, and I quote: and it is still impossible to call, etc. And I said this is because they are similar only externally for cramps, as, for example, Trueno you can remove some parts of the body. This term (cramps) are unknown outside of our country, and therefore the developers did not made any cramp in this game. There's just something vaguely resembling.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 30.04.20

Marty52
God damn, dude, you disputes can be conducted indefinitely. 180, trueno, they than but his form is not different from the same Mustang and Lamborghini in the game! even the EBU they have the same =) but even the suspension one and the same, it's not SLR, what would each car their parts. in this, and their cramps will not name!
do you think in this game do not cramp, just tuned cars and all. since none of the machine is not completely change the body, to protect spacers, etc. that you need for professional drift korça :D
so our argument is pointless, let's finish.
I agree with you that the Mustang is not cramps, but I do not agree that out of 240, 180, trueno or any other in this game, you can make a real mod.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 30.04.20

Marty52
these developers have focused in the drift, and everything has licensed the name. even on the JDM you are officially never see the names of the cramps. this in games you will not find anywhere the names of the machines - drift mod 180 SX. max - car for drifting, no more.