3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xmax1234 30.04.20 08:07 pm

Bosses (Dark Souls)

I would like to know what opponents you liked/got what you used tactics that you know about them, who was the most strong/weak. And who would you like to see in Dark Souls.
92 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xmax1234 30.04.20

Den76rus
Just use something faster halberds and not Minh shield, without difficulty, dergisi around the front paws and ispolzuu tactics of hit-block-hit-block...

D
Den76rus 30.04.20

Xmax1234
what exactly is faster?

D
Den76rus 30.04.20

tried a quick weapon,like a needle prick,the damage is practically not paint,tell me the weapon that inflicted the Kalamita at least 400 damage,well, who what weapons beat him in NG+ ,and I have almost nerve cells left).
S. P. strength 50,dexterity 26.

X
Xmax1234 30.04.20

Den76rus
Demon machete +15, lightning +5
Two-handed sword with the same improvements
The black knight axe +5 ( slightly faster halberds)
All of the above deals damage to more than 400 a weak attack.
I beat him with the black knight sword +5 with shield Arteries, just killed ( died 5-6 times tested different methods of victory, from the height of bow and crossbow can not even try), but to cut off the tail of a big hassle.

S
Spli 30.04.20

You know, the most memorable boss for me was NITO, I was so excited to see him in the first pass. Then he went down into the catacombs to LVL 80-85 and knocked him out with the first attempt. Sad, but I really expected more from him but he was so weak. It's a shame, I was even on desktop Wallpaper with NITO set. Hopefully in NG+ it will be more worthy opponent.

A
AirKoS 30.04.20

Good time of day. I have a problem, can not get to the Four Kings. Ie I pass beyond the veil, down the spiral staircase and where you need to jump, I jump, and I write that I died.
PS. Could this be due to the fact that I killed the dragon in the fire temple, I'm not angry, I just wanted to see what would happen.

s
siame 30.04.20

AirKoS
Ring of the Abyss you need to wear to walk the Abyss. The ring falls from the great wolf SIF.

A
AirKoS 30.04.20

siame
Thank you, and I didn't know what to do!

P
PonyCase 30.04.20

At first pass, seemed complex just a Duo of Ornstein and Smoke. Artorius and Manus killed first take(MB just fart). Passed without magic, great sword black knight shield and black knight.

g
grimble 30.04.20

excavations!

the demon refuge. easy. on ng+, died from a couple of fireball on ng++ is over after one kick.

the Taurus demon. easy. on ng+ one kick +three hits on ng++ are not very different.

Capra. when we first met was forced to strain on ng+ was plugged with a silver knight spear from under the shield. on ng++ didn't go to him.

gargoyles. died once, and that is because fell from the roof. on ng+/++ problems were gone.

quila. died a couple of times, pinched me, this reptile in the corner and vomit lava. tactics against it, in principle, simple. throwing up - beat. on ng++ shot from avelina.

Golem. simple, the main thing is not to fall off the roof. on ng+/++ is also not problematic, unwieldy though strong.

the gaping dragon. to cut a tail to waving, then threw the fireball. on ng++ didn't go to him, unnecessarily.

Ornstein and smoug. alone serious guys, although if you quickly plug up the small, smog already borne without serious problems. on ng++ I will not go to them, unnecessarily.

the bed of chaos. do not boss. for him to walk is harder than to kill him.

the wolf SIF. simple, but beautiful. ng+/++ is not a problem, if you get a shield of his soul.

butterfly. it was the boss?

nito. the path before him is harder than he is. even on ng+ the strike area of the magic blows, God forbid, 1/5 HP if you stand close.

dragon Sith. again, the path before him is harder than he is. HP is a little, unwieldy. on ng+ shot of aveline.

four kings. for me the most difficult boss. ng killed the first time, so that between the phenomena had to wait, but on ng+ it's getting warmer. KHP everyone becomes God bless everyone, and mamingi reduced appearance awful. before you can blink, and they have five revolves around you and poke you in the back. thank you one Japanese, crashed through a crystal magic.

Gwyn. kind of harsh, but it seems not so difficult.

DLTS. there was only for gear arteries. he, by the way easy boss, but my favorite. when will you understand that he cannot break his own shield, it is not difficult kitten. killed the first time. on the Manus and calamita was not to leave not done Affairs, so with the company. guys I even calamita tail was cut off, although I did not ask and did not want. guardian of the sanctuary, even the boss is considered uncomfortable.

stong and the demon of fire. pass. nothing memorable.

from the Arsenal usalos on the circumstances: axe of the black knight, uchigata of chaos +5, spear silver knight (for skeletons, basically), shield arteries, herbal shield, a shield of the black knight, initially Beldersay spider shield.
of armor: the first armor of the wanderer, then the armor witch Italica, then at least find Bracers+leggings sentinel+armor giant, Seth arteries, Seth Chester, Ornstein pants+light jacket, witch or Ranger. heavy set child mask.
something like that.

t
tatunserg 30.04.20

the bed of chaos most foul:away to escape,and many times...

F
FallenGhost 30.04.20

As for the most difficult bosses for me on the first pass, they were as follows:

Stray Demon is the only boss in the Souls series of games(including BB), which forced me to change weapons. Usually the entire game I'm going with the same one-handed sword. But that boss with dragon Sword, I put 70 units of damage. In addition, wildly infuriated his AoE. Had to take the sword of the Lord of Graves. Was held from 6-7 attempts. The same Ornstein and Smoug I was given to me much easier.

Artorias of the Abyss
Kalamita - here again I have passed by this dragon little damage(80 units). So I had to memorize mousey. Mastered it-somewhere 5-6 times.

The entire game took place with the dragon Sword, for as has been written above, just go with one-handed swords in these games. And the dragon Sword is the best representative, but for some bosses damage was simply insignificant, and that caused difficulties. Magic is not used at all(nor Pyromania or miracles, etc.). Also the first part is the only series game I was using the shield because my favorite rolls here curves(impossible to roll around zamochennoy targets, only the forward-backward or left-right).