3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Garrold 30.04.20 08:09 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Thief (2014))

Share impressions about the game.
208 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 30.04.20

The game, like stealth play, do not like it - pass by in silence... February 28 will be the incentive to play then say that as a Yes... don't really produce slag, still will be a masterpiece...

p
pit80 30.04.20

THING!!!!!!!! THEME! That was to be expected )) . Just do not understand it and will first-person or later from the 3 rd to be?

p
pit80 30.04.20

Made all at! Squarenix, one word )) the Detail is gorgeous, I really like this!!

G
Garrold 30.04.20

The game is cool. The thief finally became a thief. You decide what to steal, and not just collecting ready-made objects as in the previous parts.

G
Garrold 30.04.20

The only thing I didn't like the system saves. There is auto-save (usually at the beginning of the location). But if you want to preserve inside the location, it is necessary to get placed in almost every room, the closets and then get out, then the game continue. Your mother, you could not do normal buttons save, load? In short, conservation is something out of cycle check points in the latest Hitman.

K
KAPRAL27 30.04.20

Good game but hate the fact that no normal weapon that you can't just approach the guard and kill him. And if the guards saw you to fight them off anymore.

g
godsmack 30.04.20

Was playing on PS3 (have experience in the relevant subject), now began to take on a PC. It's only been a prologue, but the game I like, because the graphics are heaven and earth compared to the Curling iron. Texture, the play of light and shadow, all this can not but rejoice.

V
Vano_by_gamer 30.04.20

The game is just a masterpiece!Beautiful graphics,great optimization,great detalization stealth level.Some words Squarenix bad game do not know how

m
mazaza 30.04.20

Sad I have the impression, maybe children will like it. Console owners will not notice the difference, for them these games are the norm. But the owners of PC, who at one time played in the previous part, will be greatly disappointed. You can download it, buy I would not.

u
unicorn290 30.04.20

the game is simple not fun to play.... I thought that at least it will make open world.... and then all linearly at small kishorsinh cards.... nonsense, why such games do in 2014?

l
limitmix 30.04.20

Played not so much, but I liked it. The graphics are good (although I'm not really paying attention), the optimization is decent (almost all on the maximum worth with the average PC). What about the plot do not know enough yet passed, but interesting to play. But not just a quick run around the map in accord with the purposes of the game, namely to steal everything you can, even try to steal from the guards and not be detected. That's trying to steal all in the courtyard, there are 2 guards walking around with torches, candles and fire (there's also the first time a box appears in which you can climb), though this is not required. On high difficulty it's not as easy as it seems, or I was such a noob. Had to devise a plan where and which queue to go, spontaneously came to take it away. So stealth at the highest level, and this is what I was expecting, so while playing it again.

3Dionis 30.04.20

Played. Seems like a good idea. Good graphics, design and atmosferka - pleasing. Liked the animation of the hero(movement and interaction with objects). Interested in going everywhere. A good optimization. I hope the story does not disappoint. Played all previous parts and I hope that the atmosphere and darkness in the plot will be present in this part.

H
Hitrii 30.04.20

Phaha, downloaded and worst expectations were met... a Thief is not the same.

H
Hitrii 30.04.20

Heh, I read Logvin and understand why the story sucks, I wrote it the same Mare that made pimiko great-grandmother of a friend of Lara Croft and made lark leave bespectacled friend to die for a screwdriver...

B
Beirut 30.04.20

Started the game, who was worried that suddenly the game will slow down, relax graphics = console(old), and was enraged when the room has objects with distinct textures and soap dramatically over the eyes.

S
S_asha 30.04.20

Well I have this game ISA secret passage wanted and not ISA Grifoni

B
Beirut 30.04.20

What I do not understand Gareth jumps only in certain places?, smell waiter kintsom.
And how to disconnect the edging around the screen that is darker or lighter?

B
Beirut 30.04.20

Russian voice is the bomb))

D
Deyneris 30.04.20

I don't know why the game has such low scores. Maybe because it is impossible to take the baton in hand and go-to wet everyone??This is not dishonored, no need to compare them.

S
S_asha 30.04.20

I bought and also downloaded early version. by the way, to the surprise of the game and read a lot of bad things on the eve of the release . but the system of secrecy and pravada good) the only pity is not added triplea in dishonored and running around on the roofs. and I don't know th about the schedule said all normal and super optimization is not something that is in the black flag which all proposes . in short personally I was satisfied to wait until the 28th and play stimovsky version)