3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Defx46 30.04.20 08:12 pm

The optimization of the game (Hitman: Absolution)

I wonder what will be system requirements and what will be optimized at the level of mafia 2 or above\below?
248 Comments
Sort by:
b
blade5321 30.04.20

why would a game from mafia 2? all the time almost in the dark...

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 30.04.20

Optimization in the previous parts was good enough, and Absolution should not be worse.
In any case, it is still too early to tell, since the game is at an early stage of development.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 30.04.20

Officially now the developers are at the stage of preparation for the alpha version. Working on levels, dialogues and weapons. Still a lot of work.

A
Agent 047 30.04.20

Hey I think s the game will count from Sprintel Cell Conviction

F
Fail zen 30.04.20

And for you, as in mafia 2 optimizacia the rules were?

B
Bog13zzz 30.04.20

Sprintel Cell Conviction engine generally LEAD engine
Have Hitman Absolution will be the engine Glacier engine version 2
The first 4 parts of Hitman was the same engine only 1 version,the Kane & Lynch 1 and 2 parts also.

p
poT9ka 30.04.20

well then I think it will be a good engine!! sickly system requirements!

K
Kislyy777 30.04.20

Havecome not pull for sure

L
Leroy1985 30.04.20

to play without lags core 2 quad 2 gigs of Opera and card type gtx 460 would be sufficient. IMHO of course

-
-DAMN DRAVEN- 30.04.20

If there are little system the same as mafia 2, it will be super)))

T
Tulskiy Pocik 30.04.20

I don't care my PC any game at maximum speed will easily give.Even BF 3 on ultra,even Metro 2033 with direct X11 and ultra too

r
rusandor 30.04.20

by the way is not yet known whether XP support.

121kcvyv 30.04.20

rusandor
Why? Does anyone still not moved to the seven?

D
Dreamfall Fan 30.04.20

I'm not moved. Are 8-ku.

r
rusandor 30.04.20

The_Teacher
The 86th seven over 4 gig still does not see, given the fact that she eats is less than on the same XP.
64-I, see and faster of course.
if the memory you will need at least four gigs, then the warranty will give only 64-traveler.
but I sound bother and I got a lot of it is not
there are two partitions XP and 86-th 7-ka, but the third section, I like it already%have not needed =))
Anyway, really have very many XP yuzayut different reasons )

T
Tulskiy Pocik 30.04.20

I would suggest to put Windows 7 only to those who have a powerful PC(Core i7,Core i5).Old just pointless to put.I use it for a month(when buying a new computer ordered Windows 7 Home Basic 64 (with my 8 gigs operatives XD),comp see profile),I can say that about the fact that it is loaded faster and also shuts down faster than a Pig is not a myth.After my XP Professional seven well, just a lightning fast start.The interface became a little more comfortable than on XP,large differences no,to get used to the 7-ke is very easy.I read the reviews in the Internet about what a 7-ke long to get used to after XP,so here is a MYTH!It's very easy,convenient and fast.

I hope I helped someone to make a choice between XP and 7,because in addition to registered users,the forums of the Playground is a lot of unauthorized people.

L
Leroy1985 30.04.20

Tula potsik
To the computer work faster and run then it should be a SSD drive to take and not the HDD , will boot up in 5 seconds comp , and all programs will run much faster

r
rusandor 30.04.20

and why. and CDM more than enough ))
tomuzhe when reading of a single file it speed behind the CDM (e.g. loading scenes),
benefits only while reading a few flow.
Important operative (bus frequency and capacity), the capacity percent of the computer and performance vidyuhi (characteristics in combination).

a
anzhi_fc 30.04.20

I have a weak PC. When I was taking a friend suggested with more ram memory. Then it turned out that 2 GB RAM is enough. And the graphics card is weak, even fornication Mani higher because of the blur effect closes a little. Before the release of part 5 will take new, necessarily.

r
rusandor 30.04.20

by the way, I do not want to move to DDR3 will sooner or later (well, essesno with the replacement of the mother),
so that you know how best to proceed