3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr Brazier 08.10.19 07:22 pm

Fx 8350 + rx 590???

All kind time of day. Asking intelligent advice, because I can't decide how to do correctly. For starters here is my system:
Fx - 8350
Gigabyte windforce R9 280 3gb/384 bit
Kingston 3*4gb 1600
Seagate 500 gb
Chieftec 650 W
I would like to change the graphics card or notebook. Not only gtx 1060 whether pull old FX 1070? Or better to wait for rx 590? Or is it better to change everything when the new consoles in a year or two???? And if now to purchase a 1070, will it be relevant in two years, when a change of generation of consoles? His card was taken in 2015, and more than 3-4 years to buy the graphics card capabilities I have.
18 Comments
Sort by:
b
benites 08.10.19

Compare what you have the price of 1070 and 1070Ti, if not firmly differ take last.
How it will pull Fx, I can not say.

L
Len4ik00N 08.10.19

Mr Brazier
Until finances allow, buy 1070, play for fun and don't bug yourself - there is always what to expect, and questions about the relevance and future leave clairvoyant experts and sofas.

G
Grandshot 08.10.19

Alas, 1060 and its analogues is the ceiling for this CPU. Even under acceleration more powerful he will get.
No, all work will certainly be, but bottleneck to appear in some games, like the latest Assassins Creed. And will appear in all future AAA games.
Well, if the budget allows and definitely in the future plan to change the entire platform, then we can get 70ю.

Although, personally, I would be in your place now would not hurry the horses, and digging in the future to completely replace the entire system with a graphics card. Either to be replaced now only the platform, for example: Ryzen 1700x, the normal mother and the RAM under it, and some sort of SSD \ possible HDD 1TB +. Moreover, while prices have not risen. And sat next to R9 28, scopidae on buying a powerful graphics card)

M
Mr Brazier 08.10.19

Grandshot
ATP)

M
Mr Brazier 08.10.19

Len4ik00N
ATP)

D
Dmitriy So 08.10.19

Mr Brazier
Next year AMD 7 nm card release,already kind of tests there.The average card will be at or better than VEGA 64.

M
Mr Brazier 08.10.19

Dmitry With
It is expensive for me)

a
airstorm 08.10.19

Mr Brazier
For your CPU 1070 (especially TI) or 590 is a bit too much, figuratively speaking. But to upgrade the CPU much sense, necessary to take new percents+motherboard. If you follow the step-by-step upgrade system, you can wait for the 590, but already there based on the price to make a decision. Before buying a giraffe or ATI, I advise you to look at what technology supports (if supported) your monitor's G-Sync or FreeSync giraffe Athy?

L
Luka_Gennadevich 08.10.19

airstorm wrote:
But to upgrade the CPU much sense, necessary to take new percents+motherboard.
Grow there any longer.

Mr Brazier
That is the theme, may 2016, but there are owner reviews and FX 1070: http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/video/u_kogo_gtx_1070_v_svyazke_s_protsem_amd_fx8300-914141/
That's where a lot of information about the acceleration and increase FPS: http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/processor/razgon_fx_8350-967934/
Percent still survive. GTX 1070 topical facet for a long time. Take, pull. Later, in the range of 500 Euro can be collected in Germany (CU) to replace the FX 2600 + B350 + 16GB DDR4 (32 thousands meet). From 1 January, duties will be lowered to 500. Until play. Acceleration - if you see problems in the game (only competently).
1070 will be places (especially open world), pulling ears upgrade percent. Get ready. But while you can sit.

PS There is a clever variant on Prots and Mat. Board with preservation of DDR3 on the Board. Kseon + Huanan x79 (or 4960Х 18 000 - really twisted). Cheap and cheerful, but in a pinch it is better to leave.

Grandshot wrote:
but bottleneck to appear in some games, like the latest Assassins Creed
Odysseus and the origin is not an example never an example of extremely optimized piece of code, which does not account for the performance of a powerful PC, but primarily focused on the capabilities of the console.
It 9900k with difficulty digesting at 80 frames:
Spoiler

M
Metalist1925 08.10.19

Mr Brazier
I have a good friend at work has to 8350 (overclocked KP and memory of course) 1070 t, Until everyone is happy.

M
Mr Brazier 08.10.19

airstorm
Play on TV 32 inch, Samsung 2013, 1920*1080

M
Mr Brazier 08.10.19

Thanks for all the tips!

b
baklaha 08.10.19

Mr Brazier
Pull, drive the processor bus. Fx is eternal!

M
MunchkiN 616 08.10.19

was like the tests from which it follows that AMD FKH in principle not particularly drawn 1070 in some places in wedlake 3
but the game is like the old and the new map so that such testing is not particularly correct
on the other hand if you take the last two assassins and vectors 2 level map 1070 is not particularly clear, and even if you do not pass the CPU that will not work and the graphics card so the loss is not great and in turn 2 potentially demanding game is metro and torn raydor where I look forward to having Cara on Ullrich if any are available go to Tartarus
so the choice is between 1070 and 590 probably absolutely not fundamental and does not matter which card of this level to put on otmash so if you want you can sculpt the strongest.
platform AMD FKH in my opinion have no future especially the next generation so it makes no sense how either to plan the future with him for the foreseeable future and given that the secondary video card it is nkoy transit stage somewhere in the course of the year after the release of consoles in the composition of the pitch designed for the next generation to run the games on their status settings.
it is also worth noting that the pitch may be not enough memory for modern games and it can work not quite smoothly steadily its 30фпс

R
ROMA1234 08.10.19

it would be better neoprocess changed to normal

a
airstorm 08.10.19

Mr Brazier
Mr Brazier wrote:
Play on TV 32 inch, Samsung 2013, 1920*1080
Clear. In this case, if in the future you take the monitor, pick up his map based on what I wrote above.

s
salavat_1997 08.10.19

Hello, help please! Percent amd fx 8350 msi vidyuhi rx590 8gb
crashes the game without error constant. Nothing changed, not broken up. are the latest drivers. What you tell?

R
Ryazancev 08.10.19

salavat_1997
Diver the RAM in memtest and АИДЕ64. If the memory tests and the system goes well. Dig into the side of the Graphics card. See temperature, including MOSFETs. Try lowering the frequency to 100 MHz on core and memory (or raise overlimit in Afterburners, then rotate voltage).
RAM is also without overclocking? What is the nurse? Config write (cooler, mother, memory, PSU)