3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RicoGranata 30.04.20 08:22 pm

Where to find plastic surgeons? (Fallout 4)

Knew one in diamond city but he died on the quest.Where else is there?
9 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jack Jones 30.04.20

Sun (the market in diamond city, right at the entrance to the location) replaces Doka Crocker after the quest. Makes the change of appearance and body, as did Doc Crocker, 100 caps. Wears a white lab coat

J
Jack Jones 30.04.20

He XS, on the steam forum said. Is not so easy to find the answer to this seemingly easy question.
When will check and tell whether this is so.

M
Mercurionio 30.04.20

Jack Jones
So. It is still possible to ask about this.
And so, living underground like it is possible to change the appearance.

J
Jack Jones 30.04.20

Mercurionio

x
xmenni 30.04.20

I did the quest about this Crocker and now Dr. song does not appear... he stupidly sits at home with the door closed... if I break the lock and go to his house... he starts to shoot... there are still doctors that do plastic surgery... in the subway plastic surgeon no...

A
AnatolyKest 30.04.20

xmenni
He's not sitting at home, and in the basement where they have an office on the market

K
KoffeuOK 30.04.20

And I have Dr. sun, there is no point, and Amari says bluntly zaskriptovany phrase and the dialogue comes out

P
Pril Balsam 30.04.20

KoffeuOK
in our settlement you can do the offices of a plastic surgeon (need 1 PS) and short hair (need 1 NPC)

s
saa0891 30.04.20

Better LooksMenu to put enough that will be no problem to change the face of your characters so also it will be much easier through the pile of sliders,plus added new elements and generally expand the functionality of the settings.