3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Naturalus 30.04.20 08:23 pm

[Spoiler]Discuss the ending... (Medal of Honor (2010))

the rabbit dead,the war is clearly not over... waiting for the continuation
133 Comments
Sort by:
b
babl-trabl 30.04.20

The ending saddened me. Well, to hell with him, with the Rabbit, but the last words: it should Not be. No, it shouldn't have already begun to waft to me the idea that finally something back to the game is the idea of the senselessness of war in a country where now all the armies of the world. And the background was soothing: beautiful peak of snow-capped mountains. Well, damn, I think, the right idea, when suddenly by flying two bombers and blow up this fucking mountain, and then there are 3 paragraphs Patriotic delusions, such as protecting the world from terrorism, long live UWB and its heroes. FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..........!!! Hate!!!! C*ka!!!!!

g
get away_[667] 30.04.20

The most stupid ending I've seen.

A
Alfareon 30.04.20

Rabbit mind, Yes, it and so the last couple of levels with broken ribs run, so they killed him in the end =(

And regarding the continuation, in the original, instead of can't be like that. No, it's not said This isn't how this ends. No. It isn't. That would hint...

S
Spaceman-RF 30.04.20

The ending is more or less real(though after I've been on max difficulty to kill nick can't, but a couple of episodes)...
This is a real war and not all survive... I think losses will be more amers still, too much of the building itself

l
live_4_ever 30.04.20

Rabbit is really a pity! Straight to the soul touched.
Now I can definitely say that the CoD series sucks! :)) Whaaa ha!!!

But seriously, the ending is just super! And where two American agents in the garb of Taliban are asking
Is it?
-Yes, it is.
-Started!

They get up and...well, just shoot the second part! I'll be waiting.

D
Daydadro 30.04.20

Under spoilers should be hidden so
Polerady rabbit...

K
Kurosaki_gamer 30.04.20

Bliiiiiin !!! a pity rabbit !!!!!!!! The ending is super...for the soul takes)))

A
ArXangel_ann 30.04.20

The FUCK-SOME great end of all games of this genre
Veeeeery Rooooock!!!! (((((((( I'm crying...
Although the final goooogling inspired by the hope that he may have survived. The Sergeant says that they when landing three were lost, but the chopper just 3 bodies lay... Fuck knows, these developers - maybe it comes out when Mom and Voodoo say
And the next part should be - this Medal sales surprised even the developers. So together I hope in a couple of years to see a 2nd part

L
Legend_Hunter1994 30.04.20

What a joke ending?visibel the door down and all?

L
LumN7 30.04.20

Well, first I'm sorry Rabbit!!! His squad I was the closest, others, meaning (Neptune).
Secondly the game is short!
Thirdly I Gauss when, after Hellfire, which destroyed the machine gun, which it was impossible to break in any way, and saw in the pit after the bomb corpse! In clothing, no blood, and clean!
The story I liked
Still, my first place of Call of Duty.
Waiting for the continuation of MoH 2010, so I very much hope that the Rabbit will pull out of the light somehow )))))))))

H
Hekit 30.04.20

Maybe not dead Rabbit...But...

A
ArXangel_ann 30.04.20

Nekit
Also waiting for a miracle? )))

A
AlexZaker94 30.04.20

Nekit I also thought this was) I remember CoD Modern Warfare, and in the end the Price seems to be dying, but the next part is alive and unharmed) in General, all can be and should hope for the best

A
ArXangel_ann 30.04.20

That's it... Although in the credits where the people who were the prototypes of the heroes of the game, there is a dedication to the memory of Jason.
There are soooo loooot criticized the lack of realism in the game, but as a dead Rabbit, I personally say ...PP such realism!!! Let it be like in the game!!! Really looking forward to the 2nd part...

A
AlexZaker94 30.04.20

Well there is not only he died.... Anyway, let's hope for the best)
And another said that there is no plot in the game... blah what the fuck should be the subject of war!!!

H
Hekit 30.04.20

ArXangel_ann
in CoD it is :D

AlexZaker94
Now here's the story in Afghanistan is not necessary. Multiplayer conceals the shortcomings of a single.

A
AlexZaker94 30.04.20

The flaws in this game were only in the schedule and the duration of the game. But otherwise just super)

A
ArXangel_ann 30.04.20

AlexZaker94
Well actually weaknesses not only in the chart - in related correctly wrote about descriptively about the physics in the game, about the enemies respawn in the same places, and about much more.
That's just about all this personally, I have forgotten at Bagram!!! Don't know what made these sets of pixels alive for me. Great sound already painted all the details, maybe even something that the game cost real lives of real people, not just a sick fantasy junkie writers. It may sound funny, but this game with the SOUL. Because so catchy.
And what about unbreakable lamps (some here they to a heart attack brought), etc. things I will say that personally, I notice when much to watch more than that

Nekit
it in the sense of a miracle? Yeah... it was nice to meet Soap ))) and the Price has pleased
Bliiin, well this is you taking so long to wait for the 2nd part.... Ahhh!!!!! When did I suffer???

H
Hekit 30.04.20

ArXangel_ann
Play black Ops calm down :D.

A
ArXangel_ann 30.04.20

Nekit
about black Ops already expressed in the ACC.topics
I'm talking about the 2nd part, said, what does black oops?