3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Naturalus 30.04.20 08:23 pm

[Spoiler]Discuss the ending... (Medal of Honor (2010))

the rabbit dead,the war is clearly not over... waiting for the continuation
133 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexZaker94 30.04.20

ArXangel ann I'm sure the developers all the bugs will settle in the 2nd part) because the game will raspadaetsya very good)

Z
Zloy TapoK 30.04.20

I just ofigel from the ending!!!! Played without a break until 2:00 in the morning!!!!! Still sorry rabbit, I was hoping that he would survive....

P. S Why not show what happened to two??? They didn't shoot xD

A
ArXangel_ann 30.04.20

Dak53
well, at least Di alive)))

AlexZaker94
I hope the game has all the chances for a triumphant revival. However, if choosing between the atmosphere and graphics-physics, I choose atmosphere.

A
AlexZaker94 30.04.20

Yes, they are on the graphics I will try to above the atmosphere)

A
ArXangel_ann 30.04.20

USMC Tactical
O_o when these Di had missing the abyss?!!!
He remained lying on his belly next to dusty after shooting the Taliban have pressed Neptune ))) why the hell it disappear?

G
GastrOZ 30.04.20

People are you sure that Krol has died? There is in fact a corpse it is not revealed! MB followingmanufacture part continues the story of lucky Krol!

A
ArXangel_ann 30.04.20

FoX55Rus
Is going to a club Nadya die last? )))
Although I have hopes of 1 hundredth of one percent. Sat b such a sad Mother, Voodoo and Monk, if the Rabbit survived ((( So personally I'm pretty sure. His prototype didn't make it, so...

A
AlexZaker94 30.04.20

About them it is told nothing... Maybe the next part will be the continuation about them

N
Nitro25 30.04.20

And why do a sequel involving these characters. Ie all depends on how it was in real life.

C
CHIPUCHILO 30.04.20

Yes, that's not...d survived or not. Stupid story and game play is the same. Barely played. Skukotischa.

A
AlexZaker94 30.04.20

CHIPUCHILO
Don't like don't play. at the expense of the story I have been told that he nicer not needed in games about war! Want story then you are welcome to the world of GTA.

C
CHIPUCHILO 30.04.20

AlexZaker94, read carefully. I don't want to. Wrote that the game is stupid and even if it was a normal story, it would still be stupid.

25cm 30.04.20

The rabbit is still alive (I think) the pilot Verta said 8 heroes aboard, he would not about the corpses can say the rabbit has lost consciousness (because a lot of blood poteryaesh )
P. s the Medal did more realistic than COD have me count the medals is much better than COD 6 and 7 whom the medal is not like GO ****** and they say it can't be well because it gallop CE the bone broke it with SVD in the back shot BEA and he was still very young) Developers EA could if the rabbit is dead to show his face after all, what good is to keep it a secret

A
AlexZaker94 30.04.20

CHIPUCHILO
To each his own

C
CheDoG 30.04.20

The game is over....Rabbit (God rest his soul) died....The game is cool! Waiting for the continuation....Narenova would be a similar game in Afghanistan to do...what is the type of in the story of the 9th company...;-)))

s
stazher 30.04.20

Passed only recently. Hmm... the end made shivers run through the skin =\. And the nickname rabbit was due to the fact that he has six (6) children.

D
Dzhoi Barbaro 30.04.20

Magnus...n sorry for the Bunny:(

D
Ded Babay 30.04.20

ay people give a link to the ending of the game.I have pirates and there after the door knock out titles

G
General146 30.04.20

The rabbit's death was so realistic what some last shots before dying or explosion before he died, he died so quietly...not pompous like in many other shooters which play up the death of the protagonist

D
Ded Babay 30.04.20

Looked ending.Very sorry for the Rabbit.....but the ending gets even better.As well said General146 without further ADO.As it should be, really.((((((((((