3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mus115 08.10.19 07:23 pm

Some estimate put TESO? (The Elder Scrolls Online)

I put 7 out of 10
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solstice 08.10.19

A strong 8 out of 10
The game is not a masterpiece, but not shit - just a normal MMO.

A
ArmandoX 08.10.19

My — 9/10. The game has a lot of Lora and content, you can almost always find something interesting to do. The graphics are not as ultra-graphiste and overly demanding pleasing to the eye, and the design and elaboration of impressive. The plot at a decent level and for him interesting to watch. Side-quests and even grind-tasks do not get bored for a very long time and takes a certain pleasure. Even for a lot of money, but the game is regularly expanded and updated with new content on a large scale. In General, this is one of the best MMO at the moment (in my opinion).

P
Preston 08.10.19

9/10.
Minus points for the horrible technical component. Ping, lag Cyrodiil from the release, falling the server after each major patch, the problems with the stim... so many things can be listed.
The rest was done without any stocks, quests, graphics, tons of Laura, events, etc. you can Still note the lack of donation that directly affects game balance.

m
mus115 08.10.19

As a good MMORPG, but that's how the scrolls were not as would like

x
xSaimanx 08.10.19

Today, my main claim to ESO in that they impose the new DLS beginners at the start, and in the subjects of these DLS involves characters from the main plot and chronology and logic to happen after it. Why such a confusion in the sequence of the narrative takes place. So around 7 out of 10.

F
Fildon 08.10.19

I put 3 out of 10.
Year not playing Teso because of poor optimizations and fixes framerate they have scheduled for the second quarter of the 20th year. Well, what are we talking about? Lazy engine Asses in the office and not progress in this case. Half of the staff Gazebos obese.
The game is setup not to see the abilities of other players, but to sense from it a zero.
How could they do such a series as Dishonored just don't understand.

s
skiddex 08.10.19

6/10