3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
walkris 08.10.19 08:31 pm

T - energy. Places where you can put the garbage! (Lost Planet 3)

1) The Stream Of The Bishop

2)Peak Shackleton

3)The Killing Fields

4)
If anyone has found more places to write! Adds to the theme!
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lil_G. 08.10.19

I've found the 4th at the Intersection of Bailey there you get assignments from Kovacs to kill 6 arcenic Tigers

V
VadimGold 08.10.19

In Pickett's Folly is, if you go from the base of the colonists, before the lava to get there to the right along the mountain is a cave in it with a magnetized hook, you can get on the map you can clearly see the branch

m
mazaza 08.10.19

here already listed all the places of installation of the heat source

L
LLIAMAH_rv 08.10.19

All 6 seats here vidio.

G
Geralt250791 08.10.19

In fact, in video 5 of the places listed,for some reason, starting the second immediately.I 5 found and tasks performed side,so they are 5 in total

G
Gratka 08.10.19

strangely, I found 5 but hung up in the ravine Marshal! pokes there and there can't find a thermal pocket

J
Jur4uk 08.10.19

They are only 6!The first is already installed in the beginning of the game,when you save a Frenchman and go further in the cave!And the remaining 5 have set themselves. 5+1=6

F
FatherGO 08.10.19

I now wonder how sujecki after the installation of the first heat source in a Ravine of the Marshal to go to him when it will be crowded and extra tasks will be:the Heat source in the Lair of Tangeant is full you need to collect T-energy ? Just after I went there the old way, when there came across the fleeing Dr. Reid, there is something like an ice crossing is broken. WTF?