3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Pustovalov 01.05.20 06:07 pm

Help with the problem monitor

monitor says no signal when connecting to the graphics card. did reset BIOS and hooked up Monique to the motherboard sees. tried to the map, does not see + coolers have some work crazy hours.(additional power is not connected, because the adapter broke 8пин 2 Molex, but even without extra power he needs to give at least some picture?)
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
KPOT1987 01.05.20

You can also monitor from the power outlet to turn off, then just a picture will appear.

R
Razox 01.05.20

Without extra power vryatli in rushing. Except that if there are 2 8 pin and include at least one 8 pin. But on my remember was not working. But sometimes works on different maps.
So the problem with vidyuhi and not with the monitor)

M
MunchkiN 616 01.05.20

without a connection to anything known to me the monitor should give a picture of type no signal for a few seconds
T. K. broke the adapter 8пин 2 Molex,
if so then the cable somewhere just not connected no output signals ()and why would they be if the card does not actually work

D
Denis Pustovalov 01.05.20

MunchkiN 616
even without the extra power it needs to output the same picture. the first time put no extra food, so she took a picture with a request to include this extra nutrition

S
Sanchez Ramirez 01.05.20

Denis Pustovalov wrote:
broken adapter
How to break the adapter, huh? No, seriously, this adapter device easier less, what can be wrong?

D
Djonnikc 01.05.20

Denis Pustovalov
The first time I heard!
Several times I forgot to connect the DoD. food on different cards, always passed the hardware test in the BIOS and it gave a jerky squeak!

R
RikoChiko 01.05.20

Heard a video card can die if you connect them without additional power.

R
Ryazancev 01.05.20

Recochica
The inscriptions on the fence, too, need to believe.

f
fog666666 01.05.20

battery try better from a crown sapiti map

b
bloomm 01.05.20

Recochica
can't

b
bloomm 01.05.20

In the BIOS change the mode of the video card to discrete.
Go Yes buy the adapter che brains MNU, and if I don't image you check the card on another PC, if not there, go for a new card.